Light but strong (solid) equipment

BB28403 ·  
BB28403BB28403  4270WRX Points: 747Handicap: This post may not be here soon as moderators may delete it to free up space. Be concerned... you may be next...Members Posts: 4,270 Titanium Tees
Trying to figure out what brands or styles are light and strong. In the way a Katana blade is light and strong. The clubs are lethal with feel.

I like Miura blades. I think they qualify.

Anyone found out they like clubs that are light and strong (solid)? What are they?
Posted:

Comments

• tsupotsupo  1224WRX Points: 126ClubWRX Posts: 1,224 Platinum Tees
    try unobtanoum from the planet zarg,thers plemty of it on this site
    Posted:

10.5* kamui pro tp07/diamana X 70s ..... 15* prgr egg spoon/roddio tour bee 71x ....18* prgr egg/ diamana stinger 70xx....22* PRGR  speed di...... 3/pw  MASDA mb/NS proto 2g18s..... 52*/56*  TOURSTAGE cu X wedge / NS WV125s......TOURSTAGE x01z balls.

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TzoidTzoid Maryland 1749WRX Points: 175Handicap: 7Members Posts: 1,749 Platinum Tees
    Endo forgings are very nice.... Epon , OnOff , Srixon some Yamaha and others
    Posted:
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    EVNROLL ER2 Mid Blade Black with Gravity Grip
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Titleist Pro V-1X

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.