Pastrana Evil Live

Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwnMembers Posts: 2,266 ✭✭
Anyone watching? I remember watching Evil, collected the toys, jumped my bike, tried to break a bone..

Hopefully this will be good, but as they are planning all 3 in a row, I doubt much chaos and havoc...

Comments

• dcmidnightdcmidnight Marshals, BST Volunteer Mods Posts: 11,546 mod
    Its going to be hard to beat Robbie Maddison jumping to the top of the Arc de Triumphe at the Paris Hotel - and then jumping back down - on New Years eve @ 10 years ago.
    M3 12* - AD-DI6x Black
    M4 3W - AD-DI6s Black
    Epic 3h - GD Tour ADs / Epic 3i - Steelfiber 95 s
    M3 5h - Atmos Red s
    TM M5 6-AW Steelfiber 95 s
    TM Milled Grind 54* / Hi Toe 60*
    Cure CX2 35" / TM TP5
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members Posts: 2,266 ✭✭
    True,, but.. As has been pointed out in this so far boring show, Travis is doing it on a non MX style bike which is far more capable than most all jumps.
  • Spooky67Spooky67 Members Posts: 1,318 ✭✭
    I wasn’t going to be watching until I saw this post. Remember a bit ago hearing about it but that was it....I planned on going to bed at 9:30 tonight but I guess that’s not going to happen..lol.

I like Pastrana and I hope he shows well. Evel had a deathwish of sorts that was tied into $$$$$$ and fame...I think Travis just digs the rush. Of course it’s his business but if you follow his career he just does him. Props.
  • Mr. GrumpyMr. Grumpy The Quintana Changeup, sit em dwn Members Posts: 2,266 ✭✭
    I dig the new Indian. That similar bike has ruled flat track of late. Sadly they only plan to push a 1200 version-ish for the street.
    Hahahahaha,, Rick from pawn stars in skinny jeans..
    edited Jul 9, 2018 #7
    Mr. Grumpy wrote:

True,, but.. As has been pointed out in this so far boring show, Travis is doing it on a non MX style bike which is far more capable than most all jumps.

Not downplaying it but whatever kind of bike he's on, for a guy like him, these were three very straightforward jumps. Having watched some of the stuff from his farm/ranch, he's probably been practicing the exact setup of these jumps for months.

Just watched the 60 second ESPN clip of all three jumps, there was just no way I was sitting through three hours of nonsense for this LOL.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    M3 12* - AD-DI6x Black
    M4 3W - AD-DI6s Black
    M3 5h - Atmos Red s
    Cure CX2 35" / TM TP5
  • highergr0undhighergr0und Members Posts: 10,136 ✭✭
    dcmidnight wrote:

Its going to be hard to beat Robbie Maddison jumping to the top of the Arc de Triumphe at the Paris Hotel - and then jumping back down - on New Years eve @ 10 years ago.

This jump is so much more impressive than what Travis just did to me.....
  • me05501me05501 Posts: 412
    I should have known that it would be a three-hour commercial for The History Channel's original content. Still, my 8-year old and I stuck in for the whole shebang.
    me05501 wrote:

I should have known that it would be a three-hour commercial for The History Channel's original content. Still, my 8-year old and I stuck in for the whole shebang.

Also a three hour commercial for Nitro Circus' new residency in Vegas. I went back and tried to watch it - it was even more brutal than I thought.
    M3 12* - AD-DI6x Black
    M4 3W - AD-DI6s Black
    M3 5h - Atmos Red s
    Cure CX2 35" / TM TP5
    Yeah, not the best show.. I really only watched the jumps and surfed the rest of the time. I dig that Indian and hope they release a 750 version..
  • toddnttoddnt Members Posts: 4,270 ✭✭
    Totally boring, Evil's jump were far superior!