Unique Set of Ping Irons for the Normal Guy!

Unique set of Ping Series Irons, 5-UW. The 5 and UW were added later and bent to black dot to match the 6-PW. You will notice in the picture that 6-PW have upgraded Matrix Ozik Program 80 sf15 shafts, reg flex. The 5 iron has a Recoil 807 in reg flex and the UW has the original Matrix Ozik Program 80 shaft, reg flex. All shafts were spine aligned and the sf15's retail for $90 per shaft. This is a very consistent, forgiving and long set of irons. Super Stroke Midsize grips.I am just a little old for these fantastic shafts. Email me with any questions…..$395

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,551 admin

Unique set of Ping Series Irons, 5-UW. The 5 and UW were added later and bent to black dot to match the 6-PW. You will notice in the picture that 6-PW have upgraded Matrix Ozik Program 80 sf15 shafts, reg flex. The 5 iron has a Recoil 807 in reg flex and the UW has the original Matrix Ozik Program 80 shaft, reg flex. All shafts were spine aligned and the sf15's retail for $90 per shaft. This is a very consistent, forgiving and long set of irons. Super Stroke Midsize grips.I am just a little old for these fantastic shafts. Email me with any questions…..$395
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • Birddog2Birddog2 Members Posts: 1,057 ✭✭
    Interesting set... All the best!
    Ping G25 w/Ping Tour 65 R
    Cal XR16 4W w/Speeder Evo 565 R
    Ping G30 22* Hybrid Stock R
    Ping i15 5-W KBS R+
    Titleist 50* F Grind KBS 115 W
    Ping Glide SS 54* w/KBS Hi Rev R