see more putter

MikeSipMikeSip Members Posts: 4
Has anyone had success with the SeeMore putter?

Comments

• SeeMore PuttersSeeMore Putters Sponsors Posts: 608 ✭✭
    edited Jul 10, 2018 #2
    MikeSip wrote:

MikeSip - happy to help with any questions that you might have. Send us a note at [email protected] and ask for Jim or Zach or call 615-435-8015 (M-F 9-4 CST). This link might help get you started. Have a good evening.
  • dieker5dieker5 Posts: 79 ✭✭
    Just got a PTM FGP 2 weeks ago and played 36 hole tournament over the weekend. Only 3 putted 2 greens all weekend! So far the simplicity of the setup works for me, just wish I would of got one 10 years ago.
  • ZuzertZuzert Members Posts: 73
    I have the FGP Original, great feel off the face (obviously subjective) and the Rifle Scope Technology really does help your stroke, whether it be placebo or not.
  • SkhackerSkhacker The Minimalist Golfer Members Posts: 1,466 ✭✭
    MikeSip wrote:

Zach Johnson
  • Mike JamiesonMike Jamieson Members Posts: 216 ✭✭
    Skhacker wrote:

MikeSip wrote:

Zach Johnson

Payne Stewart
  • CwingCwing Members Posts: 7,991 ✭✭
    edited Jul 10, 2018 #7
    Si3 is currently in my bag. I just grabbed a si5 that should be here Friday. I love my PING Ketsch but I had been struggling lately due to a poor stroke. I tried the seemore si3. I had to change my grip and stroke to hide the red dot and I feel like it is improving my stroke. The si3 is a little small to my liking so I grabbed the si5.

That stated, I had a Zach Johnson style several years ago and didn’t like it at all. I honestly don’t know what has changed but I do feel like the seemore rifle scope is changing my putting stroke for the better.
    TaylorMade Kingdom M4 9.5* Red 5S stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3HL 16.5* fairway stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 3 hybrid stiff Atmos
    TaylorMade M4 4 hybrid stiff Atmos
    PING G25 5-U
    Cleveland RTX 54*
    TaylorMade Hi Toe 58*
    Seemore si5
    Garmin g6/Caddytek V2
    http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/838786-cwings-witb-2013/