Stack and Tilt Instructor in SLC area

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good S & T instructor in the SLC area. I am interested in learning this new pattern under the watchful eye of a good instructor.

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

Comments

• ggproggpro Members Posts: 542 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of a good S & T instructor in the SLC area. I am interested in learning this new pattern under the watchful eye of a good instructor.

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

Any Golftec location, they won't tell you that but that is their model.
  • GLG20GLG20 Professional Hacker Posts: 150 ClubWRX
    ggpro wrote:

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

While I cannot speak for every location in America it sure isn't here in the two Golftec's I have taken lessons from in Ohio.
  • TylerDohertTylerDohert Members Posts: 2
    ggpro wrote:

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

Oh, very helpful. I didn't know of that affiliation with teaching styles.

Thanks!

Tyler
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,219 ClubWRX
    ggpro wrote:

Thanks in advance,

Tyler

Interesting observation. One of the guys in our group is working with Golftec and his left shoulder turns down and nearly every shot has a touch of a draw on it. I've asked him if they've labeled the pattern and he said no but it looks like SnT.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file