AXE Shafts

tbowles411tbowles411 ClubWRX Posts: 25,062 ✭✭
Does anyone know where to get AXE shafts these days? I'm looking for the wedge spin shafts.
**Bag Construction in Progress**
Mizuno ST190 G 9.5 (Lofted to 10)
Mizuno ST190 3TS
Mizuno CLK 2 Hybrid
Mizuno Fli-Hi 4 Iron Replacement
Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal (5-PW)
Mizuno S18 Wedges - Blue Ion (50-7, 54-12, 58-16, 62-8)
Scotty Cameron Phantom X12
PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**

Comments

  • Hack DaddyHack Daddy Members Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I don't have a wedge flex, but I have a regular flex wedge length tour x shaft, if that helps you any?
    Nike Vapor Pro Aldilla RIP NL
    Nike VR Covert Tour 2.0 3W Aldilla RIP
    Nike VR Pro Combo 3-PW Nippon Pro Modus 105
    Nike VR 54/58 S300
    Nike B1-01 Black pearl shaft, Cork Tree Pistol
    TP5X
  • ChristopherMcDonaldChristopherMcDonald Members Posts: 2,396 ✭✭
    They have gone the way of the dodo... If you find where to get them definitely let me know... been searching high and low
    King LTD Rogue 95 MSI
    2007 Burner 3 Wood Aldila Serrano 75
    2007 Burner 5 Wood Aldila Serrano 75
    Taylormade Jetspeed Hybrid True Temper Project X 6.0
    Adams XTD Tour 5-GW True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 AMT
    Scratch Tour Issue 1018 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 AMT
    Scratch Tour Issue 1018 60* True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 AMT
    Custom Cameron & Crown 5MB
    Wilson Staff Duo
  • HSTNGolferHSTNGolfer Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    AXE should be back up and running with a new website in the next few weeks. Expect some new shaft designs as well as updates to the models that have earned a great reputation among Golf WRXers.



    Robin Arthur, their shaft design guru, had some health challenges for over a year during the time that he was trying to restructure his company. He is back to good health now and, fingers crossed, we should be able to order the "best shafts for the money" again shortly.
  • 03trdblack03trdblack ClubWRX Posts: 1,833 ClubWRX
    This has been the same response for months now. I'm starting to seriously doubt a return.
  • 5hort5tuff5hort5tuff Members Posts: 3,288 ✭✭
    03trdblack wrote:


    This has been the same response for months now. I'm starting to seriously doubt a return.




    This...
    COBRA LTD w. Hzrdus Red
    WISHON 919 w. Hzrdus Red
    TAYLORMADE Issue Aeroburner w. Tensei Blue
    PING G25 w. Tensei Blue
    PING I200 w. AWT 2.0
    PING Glide 2.0 Stealth
    MannKrafted Carbon WB Rattler
    Xenon Copper Wide X
    SGC 902
  • Hack DaddyHack Daddy Members Posts: 677 ✭✭
    edited Jul 11, 2018 #7
    81PING wrote:

    03trdblack wrote:


    This has been the same response for months now. I'm starting to seriously doubt a return.




    This...




    X3



    Matter of fact, there was a dude on THP that said he had prototypes in hand and was testing.



    I ran the tour x, sl series, etc. So I like the products. But ****, stop with the carrot and string act.
    Nike Vapor Pro Aldilla RIP NL
    Nike VR Covert Tour 2.0 3W Aldilla RIP
    Nike VR Pro Combo 3-PW Nippon Pro Modus 105
    Nike VR 54/58 S300
    Nike B1-01 Black pearl shaft, Cork Tree Pistol
    TP5X
  • thecrawthecraw Members Posts: 1,052 ✭✭
    I'd suggest year(s) now not months that this line has been trotted out.



    Not doubting that the man has been ill and wish him a full recovery. I loved the Xcaliber shaft I had in my driver.
    Ping G400 LST driver - Speeder Evolution 569

    Ping G 5 wood - UST Mamiya Attas 3

    Ping G400 3 Crossover - 19 UST Elements Earth

    Ping i200 4-W Alta CB shafts

    Ping Glide 2.0 wedges 50, 54 + 58

    Cure RX4 putter
  • tbowles411tbowles411 ClubWRX Posts: 25,062 ✭✭
    thecraw wrote:


    I'd suggest year(s) now not months that this line has been trotted out.



    Not doubting that the man has been ill and wish him a full recovery. I loved the Xcaliber shaft I had in my driver.


    Yeah, I keep hearing that story myself. I was getting no responses to emails or anything. I don't know if iron shafts will generate more spin like the wedge specific ones will.
    **Bag Construction in Progress**
    Mizuno ST190 G 9.5 (Lofted to 10)
    Mizuno ST190 3TS
    Mizuno CLK 2 Hybrid
    Mizuno Fli-Hi 4 Iron Replacement
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal (5-PW)
    Mizuno S18 Wedges - Blue Ion (50-7, 54-12, 58-16, 62-8)
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X12
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**
  • HSTNGolferHSTNGolfer Members Posts: 51 ✭✭
    You can now place orders for Xcaliber shafts through Roy Kaltz, VP or Operations for Xcaliber [Xcalguy on Golf WRX], at [email protected]

    You will be able to purchase shafts directly from the new web site www.xcalibershafts.com when it goes live in about 2~3 weeks.



    See post # 4 on this topic: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1639552-robin-arthur-and-xcaliber-shafts/



    There will be some new models, but the Xcaliber Classic, Pro and Superlite series are still around. The designs have been updated for better rotational consistency and using newer/better materials. The graphics have also been updated.
  • Hack DaddyHack Daddy Members Posts: 677 ✭✭
    HSTNGolfer wrote:


    You can now place orders for Xcaliber shafts through Roy Kaltz, VP or Operations for Xcaliber [Xcalguy on Golf WRX], at [email protected]

    You will be able to purchase shafts directly from the new web site www.xcalibershafts.com when it goes live in about 2~3 weeks.



    See post # 4 on this topic: http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1639552-robin-arthur-and-xcaliber-shafts/



    There will be some new models, but the Xcaliber Classic, Pro and Superlite series are still around. The designs have been updated for better rotational consistency and using newer/better materials. The graphics have also been updated.




    How can we place orders no with Roy w no website, catalogue, etc to reference?
    Nike Vapor Pro Aldilla RIP NL
    Nike VR Covert Tour 2.0 3W Aldilla RIP
    Nike VR Pro Combo 3-PW Nippon Pro Modus 105
    Nike VR 54/58 S300
    Nike B1-01 Black pearl shaft, Cork Tree Pistol
    TP5X
Sign In or Register to comment.