Gamersoft vs E6 Soft

Tanner25Tanner25 Members Posts: 6,212 ✭✭
edited Jul 12, 2018 in Golf Balls #1
Gamersoft and E6 soft always comes up as decent balls, these two are often mentioned together. I haven't played the E6 soft. What are the differences, they are both 3 piece surlyn and soft. Is the E6 soft worth the extra money?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NJpatbeeNJpatbee Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭
    I cannot tell the difference for my swing between the e6 Soft and Gamer Soft - both very good balls. The e6 Soft is more expensive but not a Dick's exclusive and is made domestically. The Gamer Soft can be had at Dick's at 2 dozen for $25 very often. The Gamer Soft in white has been unavailable for a few weeks so something must be up. I suggest trying a sleeve of the e6 Soft and see if you notice any difference versus the Gamer Soft.
  • Arlin964Arlin964 Members Posts: 79 ✭✭
    I’ve played the e6 soft a good amount this year, but not the Gamer Soft. Therefore I don’t have a direct comparison, but I can say that the e6 soft is not “my ball.”

I do believe it limited some of my driver side spin, but the green side control left me wanting more. Especially around $30 a dozen new, it didn’t wow me.

I’m about to try the Gamer Tour soon, which I’m hoping will surprise me in a good way.
    TaylorMade R1 10.5*
    Ping Anser 3w
    Callaway Rogue X - 3h, 4h, 5h
    Nickent 6DX - 6-PW
    Wilson Staff PMP 50*
    Cleveland CBX 56*
    Odyssey #7s O-Works
  • Tanner25Tanner25 Members Posts: 6,212 ✭✭
    edited Jul 12, 2018 #4
    NJpatbee wrote:

I cannot tell the difference for my swing between the e6 Soft and Gamer Soft - both very good balls. The e6 Soft is more expensive but not a Dick's exclusive and is made domestically. The Gamer Soft can be had at Dick's at 2 dozen for $25 very often. The Gamer Soft in white has been unavailable for a few weeks so something must be up. I suggest trying a sleeve of the e6 Soft and see if you notice any difference versus the Gamer Soft.

Thanks, NJpatbee. Getting a sleeve of E6soft is a great idea. Buy some time, hopefully for the next gamersoft release.