Outerlinks

williazawilliaza Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
edited Jul 12, 2018 in Golf Style and Accessories #1
I have ordered and worn 2 of their shirts now. Wanted to give a review. Love the cotton feel (huge linksoul fan here).

These shirts are a very soft cotton feel...I have worn each shirt once through a round and given them a wash and air-dry...both seem to have come through that process very well.

They are good quality shirts. Seem to run a hair big (compared to Linksoul, seems like a Footjoy fit but with cotton)...however, do enjoy the fit.

In my opinion the shirts are a great value for their current price.

Comments

• papichulostevepapichulosteve Members Posts: 1,709 ✭✭
    Literally just took a look and liked what I saw. You mentioned the sizing, so basically order the same size you would from linksoul?
  • williazawilliaza Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    I get M linksoul...i went with M in Outer Links and i think its the correct fit...the way i would explain it: if Linksoul is an "Athletic fit"...Outer Links is a "regular" fit..a touch more room in the lower part of the shirt..a touch larger sleeve opening and touch longer sleeve hem.

I really think if i pushed it i could go small but i actually like the tiny bit of extra room.
  • FlyingLaw1FlyingLaw1 Members Posts: 778 ✭✭
    I got a shirt from Outerlinks a couple weeks ago. Very comfy. Well made. And a great price. I'm VERY happy! For me the sizing was pretty large. I probably would have been quite happy with a small.

Highly Recommend!
    GO DAWGS
  • masamitsumasamitsu Members Posts: 2,482 ✭✭
    I agree with the sizing running a bit big. I'm a L in FJ and XL in most other. Got the OL in Xl and sent it back as they were very loose on me.
    Mizuno JPX900 EvoIII S (weights center channel port 1 & 2)
    Mizuno GT190 Atmos Blue 6S
    Mizuno CLK 19* Speeder EVO HB S
    Titleist 4i AMT S300
    Mizuno JPX 900 Forged 5-G KBS Tour
    Mizuno S18 54.8/58.8
    Carbon Ringo 1/4
    Balls : 2017 ProV1x / KSig / Vice Pro+