SeeMore Users

Phireside

I have always gravitated toward a center-shafted blade, so owning a Seemore was a matter of when not if.

My first Seemore was a FGP model order through their website. At the time there was a guide to help select length and lie while also allowing for grip preference (size and style). That online fitting resulted in a great feel at set-up for me that was slightly shorter than I picked for myself off the rack.

I later picked up—and still game today—a Milled Tour FGP with the same specs. This model looks to be a precourser to their Nashville series.

I Play the SB1 mallet, previously used the FGP. Tapered super stroke grip with 50g counter balance. Putter head feels heavy to ppl who try it. I've played SeeMore for about 17 years and wont be switching soon. My key is to keep the red dot hidden throughout the stroke. I'll take practice strokes while looking at the putter head, when I'm not seeing that red dot with ease I putt my best

I just made the switch two weeks ago. Custom ordered a mFGP2 SS Nashville mallet direct from their website. Its an all stainless head, with just some slight milling lines on the face center to help it roll better, but it has a great feel to it. And I had the extra 20g internal weight installed, so its a relatively heavy putter. My lag distance control and alignment have always been terrible, and i like putters on the heavier end, so i decided to take the plunge with SeeMore. So far so good, distance control is greatly improved and im starting to make more shorter ones too as i adjust to the new alignment (it takes some getting used to, if youre coming over from an offset/plumbers neck putter).

Ping G425 Max, Ventus Velocore Red 7X

Ping G425 5W, UST Attas G7 8X Tour Serial

Titleist TS2 23 Hybrid, Diamana S82

TaylorMade 2021 P790 4-PW, DG 105 x100 VSS Pro

TaylorMade Milled Grind 2 52

TaylorMade Hi Toe Raw 56

TaylorMade Hi Toe Raw 60

Scotty Cameron 2021 Phantom 5.5, Stability Tour Black

Titleist, ProV1

Hi SeeMore users,

I've recently become interested in centre shafted putters and gotten drawn to the feel of SeeMore while playing around at the shop.

What are you playing?

How did you pick that model?

Did you get fit for it or pick it up off the rack?

Lets hear from you SeeMore players

Here is a link for the online fitting at the site - http://www.seemore.com/info/fit-yourself-for-a-custom-seemore-putter/ - also happy to help with more questions. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call 615-435-8015 once you get your feedback.

They're great putters. Just make sure they fit your natural/preferred putting style.

I took several of my putters to a putting lesson. I learned that I put best with a little forward press, which makes the SeeMore alignment system more of a distraction than an aid.

Paradym TD 10.5/Tensei Blue 65R

TM BRNR Mini 13.5

Callaway Rogue Max D 3 wood

Paradym 4 hybrid

Srixon ZX5 / ZX7 on MMT 125S

Srixon Z785 AW

Cleveland RTX6 54/58

Cleveland Huntington Beach Soft 11S

Collings OM1-ESS

I play the mfgp DF, Also have a FGP, MfGP carbon, and a MFGP2 Carbon..... for me I loved the flow of the FGP, but wanted a bit more forgiveness so I games the mfgp2 for years. During that time I always felt I wanted the toe flow of the fgp but never wanted to give up the extra bit of forgiveness. Once the mfgp DF was released I jumped in it. It’s the perfect blend of toe flow and forgiveness for me. Actually picked up an extra one on a recent visit to Seemore. They had one that still had the old lettering that said “Franklin, TN” on it instead of Nashville, so I grabbed it and had it built to the identical specs of the mfgp DF I had.

I began using Seemore’s in 2009, and have used them predominantly since. Every once in a while I’ll pick up something different, but I never trust my setup with anything else so I always gravitate back.

TM Mini 300 11.5 Ventus TR Blue 6

Rogue ST LS 3HL Ventus Blue 7

Epic Super Hybrid 20* Ventus HB 8

Srixon ZX MKII Utility 23* Recoil Dart 90

Srixon ZX5 5-6 Steelfiber i95

Srixon ZX7 7-AW Steelfiber i95

Edel SMS 56* V Grind Steelfiber i95

Vokey SM8 60* M grind Steelfiber i95
LAB Mezz 

I play the mfgp DF, Also have a FGP, MfGP carbon, and a MFGP2 Carbon..... for me I loved the flow of the FGP, but wanted a bit more forgiveness so I games the mfgp2 for years. During that time I always felt I wanted the toe flow of the fgp but never wanted to give up the extra bit of forgiveness. Once the mfgp DF was released I jumped in it. It's the perfect blend of toe flow and forgiveness for me. Actually picked up an extra one on a recent visit to Seemore. They had one that still had the old lettering that said "Franklin, TN" on it instead of Nashville, so I grabbed it and had it built to the identical specs of the mfgp DF I had.

I began using Seemore's in 2009, and have used them predominantly since. Every once in a while I'll pick up something different, but I never trust my setup with anything else so I always gravitate back.

Thanks for being on Team SeeMore! Have a great day.

I play the mfgp DF, Also have a FGP, MfGP carbon, and a MFGP2 Carbon..... for me I loved the flow of the FGP, but wanted a bit more forgiveness so I games the mfgp2 for years. During that time I always felt I wanted the toe flow of the fgp but never wanted to give up the extra bit of forgiveness. Once the mfgp DF was released I jumped in it. It's the perfect blend of toe flow and forgiveness for me. Actually picked up an extra one on a recent visit to Seemore. They had one that still had the old lettering that said "Franklin, TN" on it instead of Nashville, so I grabbed it and had it built to the identical specs of the mfgp DF I had.

I began using Seemore's in 2009, and have used them predominantly since. Every once in a while I'll pick up something different, but I never trust my setup with anything else so I always gravitate back.

No problem.. I recommend you guys to everyone I can. Have visited your Franklin Studio twice and have always been blown away by how welcoming the staff is. Cody went above and beyond on my last visit to find me one of those MFGP DF heads that had "Franklin, TN" on it..

LAB Mezz 

No problem.. I recommend you guys to everyone I can. Have visited your Franklin Studio twice and have always been blown away by how welcoming the staff is. Cody went above and beyond on my last visit to find me one of those MFGP DF heads that had "Franklin, TN" on it..

:rockon:

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I picked up a Zach Johnson style Seemore blade and didn’t care for it at all. It didn’t last anytime. There was nothing I liked about it. It didn’t suit my eye or fit my stroke. I’m not sure I ever took it to a course.

Fast forward to the fall of 2017. I’m struggling w/the putter. While at a PGA Superstore, I play around with a Seemore si3 in store and rolled it well. My next two days of golf I putted very well with my PING Ketsch when I had been struggling. I gave the Seemore credit for helping my stroke.

Once I returned home, I searched for and found a used Seemore si3 to use as a practice putter. Overtime, I find myself using it more and more on the course and putting better with it than with my Ketsch. The si3 is still on the smaller side as I prefer a slightly larger putter. After all, this was the same as the one I rolled in the store that helped my putting and was only meant to be a practice tool. As a result of putting better with the Seemore than with my PING, I started another search and I found a Seemore si5. It’s in better condition than my si3, looks better to my eye than the si3 and I believe it is more forgiving on mishits than the si3.

I believe 100% that the Seemore si5 is improving my stroke and it is showing up on the course. I am loving this putter.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

Several years ago, I went to the Franklin putter studio and was fit into a m9 mallet. I used it for years, but switched out thinking I needed something else. Struggled for a bit on the greens and my local fitter checked my aim and the center shaft was the best fit. Back to the Seemore m9 and those 3 footers were easy again. Great putters!

I purchased the FGP mallet from GG. This putter had several things I was looking for: Center shafted, Milled, RST. It's 34" & feels great. I demo: Scotty's, TM Spiders, Ping Vault, & Odyssey. But the Seemore had it all. I have had great success with it, even one of my golfing buddies bought one after seeing my putting improve. The only negative would be Seemore's customer service. My putter cover stitching started coming undone after 2 months and I sent an email to Seemore about replacing it... Never heard a word back, so that was disappointing & worrisome. Now I'm hoping I never have any putter problems. Good luck with whatever you get!

You must have had the wrong email Urkslaven. Their customer service is the best in the business from my experience and I’ve dealt with them all

Ping G430 LST 9* w/ GD AD-DI 7X
Taylormade SIM TI 15* w/ GD AD-DI 8X

Srixon u85 2-Iron w/ Dynamic Gold X100
Ping s56 4-W w/ Modus 120X
Nike Engage 52*s/56*s/60*ts
L.A.B. Mezz 1

Titleist AVX or Srixon Z-Star Diamond

I contacted them through their website: SeeMore.com/info/contact-us/. Filled out everything also included home phone. Going on four weeks now. :-(

Urkslaven - Something might have been lost. We respond very quickly. Can you send us an email at [email protected]/[email protected] or call 615-435-8015. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks. SPC.

I purchased the FGP mallet from GG. This putter had several things I was looking for: Center shafted, Milled, RST. It's 34" & feels great. I demo: Scotty's, TM Spiders, Ping Vault, & Odyssey. But the Seemore had it all. I have had great success with it, even one of my golfing buddies bought one after seeing my putting improve. The only negative would be Seemore's customer service. My putter cover stitching started coming undone after 2 months and I sent an email to Seemore about replacing it... Never heard a word back, so that was disappointing & worrisome. Now I'm hoping I never have any putter problems. Good luck with whatever you get!

Can you send us a picture of the head cover along with this note to [email protected]/[email protected]? Thanks.

SeeMore CS is top shelf. Absolute top. Something must have gone wrong urkslaven. They have never not responded within minutes. G luck.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

My only complaint is also the head cover on my si5. Quality is ok but magnetic would be 1000x better.

Callaway Epic MAX 10.5*
Callaway Mavrik MAX 15*
Taylor Made M4 19* & 22* hybrids
PING G410 5-U w/DG 105s 
Cleveland RTX 54* & 58*
Odyssey Stroke Lab Big Seven Toe Up vs MEZZ1 vs Seemore
Precision Pro Nx7 Pro, Garmin S60 (watch)

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1580770/recaps-the-taylormade-twistfaceexperience-7-golfwrx-members-visit-the-kingdom-for-an-exclusive-m3/p1

I play the Seemore MFGP SS. Great feel, alignment system is the real deal. Plus, results have been great. Handicaps dropped a bit, more one putts, and my lag putting is much better. It’s been a good investment into my game. At 58 I need all the help I can get.

Callaway Rogue Driver 
TEE E8 Beta 3W
Callaway Epic Hybrid 
PING i210 irons 4-gap recoil 780 F4 smacwrap
PING Glide 3.0 54*, 58* Glide 3.0 Eye 2
SeeMore MFGP Nashville Studio Series
Titleist ProV1x
All grips Golf Pride Tour Velvet plus 4

Im real close to getting an Si5. Real close. Have been a SeeMore user in the past. Great product, excellent CS.

Aerojet 10.5, turned to 9.5*-  Ventus Blue TR 6x
Cobra F9 3w - Atmos TS Blue 7x
T300 4i (19*) - UST Recoil 95 F4
Srixon 565/765 Combo 5-PW - Project X 5.5hs
SM5 50,54,58,62 - F,K,S Grinds - Rifle 6.0
Odyssey OTR putter
TP5x

My only complaint is also the head cover on my si5. Quality is ok but magnetic would be 1000x better.

They have magnetic covers... go on their website and look at the accessories, multiple options.

LAB Mezz