Foresight GC2 for sale

jetergrjetergr Members Posts: 6
Selling my Foresight GC2a. Unit is in good condition and working properly. We are moving to a new house that doesn't offer space for a simulator, so I need to move on from it. Unit is Nike branded. No software included, but works great with the Foresight iPad app when connected over Bluetooth.

Asking $4,500. Will ship to North America or can meet in person if located in Central Florida.

(Updated to show will ship to anywhere in North America)

Message with any questions. Trying to sell this week.

GR
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,663 admin
    jetergr wrote:

Selling my Foresight GC2a. Unit is in good condition and working properly. We are moving to a new house that doesn’t offer space for a simulator, so I need to move on from it. Unit is Nike branded. No software included, but works great with the Foresight iPad app when connected over Bluetooth.

Asking $4,500. Will ship to US or can meet in person if located in Central Florida.

Message with any questions. Trying to sell this week.

GR
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • sdrthedjsdrthedj Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    This unit was upgraded to be an 'A' unit by foresight?
  • jetergrjetergr Members Posts: 6
    edited Aug 13, 2018 #4
    Correct. It was serviced & upgraded by Foresight before I purchased it... and these were the various upgrades they made:

• Stereo Calibration for improved accuracy

• Replace battery

• Replace flash

• Install Apple Bluetooth

• Install current GC2-A firmware which includes carry distance, interactive menu and ability to change measurement units (MPH/KPH/M-S)

• Compatibility with HMT – Foresight’s newest groundbreaking Head Measurement Technology

• Compatibility with future firmware releases for increased functionality
  • ms244ms244 Members Posts: 130 ✭✭
    What simulator software is this unit compatible with? The Golf Club?
    ms244 wrote:

It is compatible with TGC. More importantly its compatble with JNPG and the online golf tour.
  • jetergrjetergr Members Posts: 6
    ms244 wrote:

I have never used it with TGC, but have been told that it works with The Golf Club over a Bluetooth connection.

I have used it with Jack Nicklaus' Perfect Golf over a Bluetooth connection in the past and it worked great.

Hope that helps.

GR
  • kschaferkschafer Members Posts: 12
    does it include FSX?
    kschafer wrote:

does it include FSX?

His post says 'no sofware included'