The [email protected]$$ness that comes out in golfers.

2»

Comments

• FourTopsFourTops Banned Posts: 1,676 ✭✭
    edited Sep 1, 2018 #32
    I hereby take back blades are just as easy to hit as CBs. So not true...I was protecting my false belief system to think playing blades 4 to 6 rounds per month was a good idea.
  • Jack PearsallJack Pearsall Members Posts: 3,334 ✭✭
    He does not know if the various Speeder EVO versions are better than their originals.

But he is very curious. And there’s the different paint schemes too.

Jack Pearsall has never really enjoyed any Diamana shaft. Not one. Consequencely, There are large swaths of Titleist gear he has not hit.

This is a pity because he’s always liked the general snobbishness the gear exudes.

JP hasn’t played a lot of TM irons in his life, but has felt free and easy to criticize them regardless, like the brand deserved it.

He will continue doing this because he is an American goddamnit.

He has always wanted to criticize Ping for that notch they have on their iron hosels.

He would probably use a moniker for that.

Always hated the V sole. Jack Pearsall does not want his sole bifurcated. Where’s the Q sole? Four TIMES the versatility!!! Hogan are you listening?

He bought his first dozen colored golf balls last week. He choose Callaway because if he was going to be a ponce that’s the brand to dance with.

Cal Bears crushed some pathetic Carolina school. Life is good.

Taylormade SLDR TP 430 10*
    Taylormade Aeroburner 15*
    Taylormade SLDR 19*
    Mizuno MP FliHi 21* 24*
    Mizuno MP-15 5-PW
    Epon 210KGX 52* 56*
    Scotty Cameron TeI3 Newport Longneck
  • BB28403BB28403 Members Posts: 3,687 ✭✭
    Abraham Lincoln had it right when he said:

Four score on a par five is a birdie. I win you suckers!

Famous speech right?
  • thug the bunnythug the bunny Members Posts: 6,141 ✭✭

He does not know if the various Speeder EVO versions are better than their originals.

Jack Pearsall has never really enjoyed any Diamana shaft. Not one. Consequencely, There are large swaths of Titleist gear he has not hit.

This is a pity because he’s always liked the general snobbishness the gear exudes.

JP hasn’t played a lot of TM irons in his life, but has felt free and easy to criticize them regardless, like the brand deserved it.

He has always wanted to criticize Ping for that notch they have on their iron hosels.

Always hated the V sole. Jack Pearsall does not want his sole bifurcated. Where’s the Q sole? Four TIMES the versatility!!! Hogan are you listening?

He bought his first dozen colored golf balls last week. He choose Callaway because if he was going to be a ponce that’s the brand to dance with.

JP is back to form!
  • cb24cb24 Members Posts: 1,693 ✭✭
    Knuckles52 wrote:

Honestly dumbest thing i've said is "cheap golf balls perform just as good as the expensive ones". Boy was i wrong once i tried my first Prov1

Mine was even worse... when I got into golf I told my dad how it didn’t matter if pros lasered distances because it wasn’t like they were more accurate than to 10 yards. Still laugh about that one when I laser a target and appreciate that it’s to the tenth of a yard
  • Knuckles52Knuckles52 Members Posts: 15
    cb24 wrote:

Knuckles52 wrote:

Honestly dumbest thing i've said is "cheap golf balls perform just as good as the expensive ones". Boy was i wrong once i tried my first Prov1

Mine was even worse... when I got into golf I told my dad how it didn't matter if pros lasered distances because it wasn't like they were more accurate than to 10 yards. Still laugh about that one when I laser a target and appreciate that it's to the tenth of a yard

lmao the s*** we say when we were inexperienced,
    Titleist 917 D2 -
    Titleist 910 F2 3H 15*
    Callaway X-20 4-PW
    Nike 50* Wedge
    Ping Hoofer 14 way (2016)

New golfer (July 2018)

Golf is like a love affair. If you don’t take it seriously, It’s no fun; If you do take it seriously, it breaks your heart.
    ~Arthur Daley
  • ohioglfrohioglfr Municipal Junkie Members Posts: 732 ✭✭
    I had blades for the same reasons. I thought it was important to feel the difference between good and bad shots. It occurred to me . . . so I feel the bad shot. It’s already happened. What can I do about it?

Adams Speedline 9088UL 10.5* AXIVCore 69 Black (S)
    Ping G SF Tec 3W, 5W Alta 65 (R)
    Ping G 4H,5H Alta 70 (R)
    Ping G 6-U TT XP 95 (soft R)
    Ping Glide 54*, 58* WS TT XP 100 (R)
    Ping Darby Sigma G

• Golfer4LifeGolfer4Life “Don’t bother me with your pettiness” Lake Placid, N.Y. Whiteface G.C.ClubWRX Posts: 2,327 ✭✭
    Take back? Nothing really. Moving forward? Stop arguing with trolls and pad my ignore list, lol.....
    PING 400 Max and a Bag full of PXG’s.......
    Non Titleist Cameron Welded Neck 35/330g SC 009
    “Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”
  • tdk8180tdk8180 Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭
    edited Sep 28, 2018 #40
    Ive said some stuff about equipment or the swing that didnt make sense to folks like Monte Scheinbaum or some equipment wonk or whatever. I respect Montes posts because hes experienced in teaching golf, but i dont think I can do any of the things he talks about. His posts enlighten me, but they dont actually help me.

I dont know, after being corrected (more of a mockery than a correction) I still didnt learn exactly what I needed to based on their assessment of my assessment.

I dont feel my opinions are incorrect on the golf swing. I may not express what I feel the right way in words, but if I did...it wouldnt translate back to what Im actually doing in my golf swing. So either I have an incredibly flawed golf swing with no ability express it in words or im actually just right and the other people are wrong.

I dont know
  • Lagavulin62Lagavulin62 Members Posts: 2,006 ✭✭
    I honestly can’t think of anything stupid I ever said. I know I have, plenty, I just can’t think of any off the top of my head. More than likely it was said in the tech forum. I do know without a doubt my comments of how Elk is a jerk are totally correct.

• Swisstrader98Swisstrader98 Members Posts: 3,521 ✭✭

You lost me at “different paint schemes”. Don’t you know on WRX it’s “colorways”??
  • NoTalentLeftyNoTalentLefty Members Posts: 3,457 ✭✭
    Knuckles52 wrote:

So true but I’m sticking to my 2 piece.
    Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Titleist 913 D3 44 inches also a Cleveland Classic 310 43.5 inches
    3 and 5 Wood Ping G15
    3-5 Hybrids Cobra Baffler XL
    6-GW Titleist AP1s
    53 degree Wedge Titleist AP1
    58 degree SW Vokey SM6
    Putter White Hot V LINE Fang w/round Edel Grip
  • NoTalentLeftyNoTalentLefty Members Posts: 3,457 ✭✭
    Ferguson wrote:
    cardoustie wrote:

how can you learn from your mistakes if you take them back ?

I take nothing back. If anything I have held back.

Fergy but we know you’re an ****. Lol
    Livin' proof that Lefties are not naturally talented.

Driver Titleist 913 D3 44 inches also a Cleveland Classic 310 43.5 inches
    3 and 5 Wood Ping G15
    3-5 Hybrids Cobra Baffler XL
    6-GW Titleist AP1s
    53 degree Wedge Titleist AP1
    58 degree SW Vokey SM6
    Putter White Hot V LINE Fang w/round Edel Grip
  • golfandfishinggolfandfishing Members Posts: 3,449 ✭✭
    There was a thread early this year or late last year about predicting 2018 season. I said Justin Rose would have a down year. He won $10,000,000 last week. So yeah.
  • dlygrissedlygrisse Members Posts: 13,132 ✭✭
    I’VE commented several times today Tiger is an awful Ryder Cup player, and I AM NOT TAKING IT BACK.

Ping G400
    Callaway Rogue 3w, HW
    Ping G 4 hybrid
    Ping G 4-U
    Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth 54* SS
    Vokey 58 M grind
    Odyssey Pro #1 black
    Jones Utility
    ECCO Biom Hybrid 3
  • Gilmore-HappyGilmore-Happy Members Posts: 94 ✭✭
    mjforn wrote:

I'm not a fan of Adam Sadler........ Still.

image/golfer.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':golfer:' />

I'm offended.
  • FuliopedFulioped Members Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Well some people can be surprising...