APPLY: Callaway Apparel Fall Weather Series Testing. 10 Testers Wanted. Apply here.

Callaway Apparel has announced their new Weather Series for fall and we're looking for 10 Testers to review various products from the Weather Series Line.

Want to review? Read how to apply below.

CALLAWAY APPAREL FALL WEATHER SERIES

While the cooler weather is fast approaching us, there is no need to put away your clubs and leave the golf course so soon this year! With a stylish, performance-driven collection for both men and women, Callaway Golf is here to help extend your season and keep you comfortable out there regardless of the weather this fall and winter. The 2018 Fall Weather Series is diverse, with multiple products that were designed for you the golfer to be at peak performance at a time of the year when all of your buddies will not.

Items in the line include the Dual Action 1/4 Zip, Dual Action 1/4 Zip Vest , Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer, Performance Quilted Jacket, Performance Quilted Vest, Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket and Waterproof Pants.

HOW TO APPLY

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly?
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why?
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

FINALLY

List the 2 items you'd like to review. Choices...

That's it. Testers chosen within 7 days.

Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud
 Click here to grab a new "circle" avatar

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Placeholder for dcmidnight shipping address.

RIP TM Stealth2 10.5*  Welcome back OG SIM 10.5* - Ventus Black 6x

BRNR 13.5 / Kaili Red 75s // TM Qi10 5W/ 7W Ventus Blue 6s

Irons TM P7MC 5-7 / P7MB 8-P // PXG Gen6 XP
Vokey SM8 50*/54*/58*

Cody James custom / TM Spider // Left Dash

• 4 weeks later...

*Manti, UT

*8-9 rounds a month

*I am not loyal to any one brand of outerwear. I wear what I can find that works no matter the brand. But...I'd absolutely love to test some Callaway outerwear because of the climate where I live and 5500ft above sea level. 1) Performance Quilted Jacket 2) Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket

*I have reviewed for WRX but only one time and it was golf balls. I posted pics and comments in the thread multiple times.

*I will participate in the ongoing thread for these items for sure, including photos, initial reaction and ongoing comments.

*I play multiple tournaments and play multiple times in Oct. YES

*I'd love to test these items because I live in a climate where I can only play without some type of jacket or vest from mid-May through mid-Sept. I've tried multiple options for jackets but they always seem bulky and they restrict movement. I've even tried jackets made by non-golf companies, such as Columbia. The best I can find is by simply ordering a size bigger than what I should normally wear. I hope Callaway finally has the answer......I'll tell you after the test.

*1) Performance Quilted Jacket 2) Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket

Callaway Epic Max LS
Callaway Epic Speed Fairway
Callaway X Forged 21* UT
Callaway Apex 21, 5-AW
Callaway MD4, 52, 56, 60
Scotty Cameron, Squareback 2

• Where are you located- Elkridge, MD
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly- 2-3
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? I dont discriminate, I play anything that is comfortable.. Everything from Puma, Callaway, FJ, etc
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? Nope I keep trying lol
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yup
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)?Yes
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel-
    Because Maryland weather in October and the winter is schizophrenic. I am constantly looking for apparel that is comfortable so I can play in cooler weather. I have yet to find the all encompassing attire that I dont feel messes my swing up too bad.

Clothing- 1/4 Dual Action Zip and Weatherproof full zip jacket

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Fairfield, CA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 2-3
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I'm usually all over the place as I have a hard time finding clothes that fit me well. Right now I'm mostly Nike with some Uniqlo thrown in.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I had the chance to review a SCOR golf wedge years ago.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? Definitely.

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel: I like to feel comfortable when I play whether that's in inclement weather, extreme heat, cold or anything in between but I've had issues in the past trying to find gear that actually fits me correctly. I'm hoping Callaway Apparel will provide that.

[*]I would love to review the following items:

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Monroe, MI

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-5

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Whatever is comfortable. Sligo, Travis Matthew, SP4, Puma

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes. Golf balls and shoes

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos full initial review ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes, absolutely

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I live in Michigan, so the apparel is ideal for fall golf. I also work part-time at a golf course, so it is a perfect opportunity to showcase the clothes and offer free marketing. Lastly, I’m always down for trying new things and offering an objective point of view.

I would love to review:

-performance quilted jacked

-waterproof pants

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Irving, TX

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I'm not loyal to anyone.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

I love quality apparel, and although I'm not loyal to any one brand, I know Callaway makes quality products.

I'd love to test the 1/4 zip mid-layer.

WITB
Sim 9° Diamana Limited 
TM M3 15°
Adams Idea Pro 22°
Hogan Icons 4-P
Titleist SM8 50° 54° 60°
Callaway MD4 64°
Ping Sigma Darby

Rounds per month: 6-10 on average

Brand of choice: I don't have a specific brand. I have individual pieces i've cobbled together that does a good job of getting me through all Michigan golf seasons. My Mizuno Windlite sweater i've had for 5 or 6 years is probably my go-to. It is windproof and somewhat insulating.

Yes, recently the Cleveland RTX4 wedges.

Yes, I will post continuing reviews. Fall golf season is here so i've already loaded the car with extra layers.

Yes, will definitely play in October.

I would lovethe opportunity to test Callaway apparel because as a golfer in a northern state that will play in any weather around 40 degrees and above, I think I can thoroughly test the product and see to what extent it will help keep players comfortable. My cooler weather gear is cobbled together and pretty rough looking, so I wouldn't mind a little upgrade!

I would appreciate the chance to try the Outlast Premium Mid-layer pullover and the waterproof pants.

Thank you!

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Grand Rapids, Michigan area
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? On average, 12
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Cutter & Buck, Russell Athletic, Reebok, Izod, Oak Hill, Haggar. Being big & tall limits options. When I find something I like I tend to buy multiples.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Nope, haven't been selected yet.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Yes, of course.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes. Even if Mother Nature has other ideas, I am NOT ready for the season to end. Besides fall golf is the best golf.

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

Too many entires in the golf clothing space, especially big & tall, are just cheap. Poorly designed, poorly assembled, you know, cheap. The Callaway fall line looks to be a cut above and I'd like to see if it delivers.

FINALLY

Dual action 1/4 zip vest & performance quilted jacket

• Green Bay, WI
  • 8-10
  • Primarily Puma & Dunning, but I'm not a complete loyalist.
  • No(t yet)
  • Absolutely
  • Yes, I can play golf in October. I'll be playing until there is too much snow on the ground.
  • I've yet to find some decent waterproof gear. Most of my bag is Callaway, so it would be great if their apparel could be the answer (and I could quit looking for something suitable).

As for review items, I'd love a crack at the waterproof jacket & pants.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Titleist TSR3 8* Ventus TR Red 
Titleist TSR3 16.5* Evenflow T1100

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titleist T350 4 T200 5 T150 6-9 Accra iSeries 125

Titleist Vokey SM9 46*F (@45) / 50*F / 56*D (@55*) / 60*M DG TI X100
SC Super Select Squareback 2

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Rockville, MD, home club Army Navy CC.
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 1-4
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Greyson polos and shorts, Peter Millar polos and 5 pockets, Adidas 9" ultimate shorts, some Puma, Galvin Green waterproofs and weatherized pants as some examples- good materials and fit are important.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No, but would love to!
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: YES!
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? YES!

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. Interested in reviewing/considering something new and think the Callaway lineup appears to be of quality. Have actually ordered Callaway quilted jacket this week before applying for this review, would be willing to review my own jacket in addition to the outlast 1/4 zip mid-layer. I enjoy being outdoors and playing more in the fall/winter so would enjoy testing some of the Callaway product not only for my local area, but also for some of the cool mornings and evenings in AZ this December. Thanks!

• Where are you located- Omaha, NE
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly- 10-12
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Nike and Puma
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? No
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes
  • Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel-
    Over the past couple years, I've played more fall/winter rounds than ever before. I've also learned the importance of layers and getting clothing that allows a full swing. I've never purchased any Callaway clothing but would love to use it if it's comfortable and serves it's purpose. In looking at their latest options, I like the looks of all of it and hope that it's a great fit.
  • Clothing- 1/4 Dual Action Zip and Performance Quilted Jacket

BAG UNDER CONSTRUCTION/TINKERING...Now and Forever.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? - Bellevue, WA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? - 3
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? - appears to Adidas, I can find the pieces I want on sale
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I did give reviews on some items(golf shafts & misig) I have won, but, I feel am better able to review apparel versus golf equipment.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: YES!
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? YES!

[*]If selected, do you agree to participate in an ongoing adidas Go-To Adapt review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

• quality photos
    • full initial review
    • continuing participation
    • ongoing feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test the jacket before the middle of October (yes or no)? yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel - I have a couple of Callaway shirts, but, I have never tried any of their outwear. This would give me a chance to see how Callaway outerwear compares to other brands.

[*]2 items I would like to test - Dual Action 1/4 zip pullover, and, either, the Men's Waterproof pants - they, actually, come in a short length(note: they don't list the inseam, so, the waterproof pants might work for me), or the Performance Quilted Vest

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Jonesboro,AR

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 12+

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Don’t have a brand I prefer choose by style and performance

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Adidas tour boost shoes tested and reviewed

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Yes would love to

Participation includes but isn't limited to:

quality photos

full initial review

ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.

I have been looking for a new pair of rain pants. Fit of the pants is very important for comfort and performance. The right fit and feel makes the difference in a round being comfortable and tolerable in the elements. I have always preferred a vest over a jacket for performance and mobility. Finding a vest with good fit and warmth is not always easy.

Waterproof pants

Performance quilted vest

Callaway Paradym TD Ventus 6S Black Velocore
TM Sim2 3 wood Tour AD DI 7x
TM Sim 5 wood Ventus Blue Velocore 8x
Mizuno JPX 923 Modus 120x 
Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide
Vokeys SM9 56,60

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Ashland, OH

• How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? around 8 give or take. 3 kids, a job and 19 credit hours in school, varies from week to week
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Historically Nike because of the fit, and comfort. The shoes are always pretty spot on for size and I never feel like I need to try anything on, as I know my size with Nike.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes, I tested the RTX3 Cleveland Wedges in 2017.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely. I tested wedges before and did my best to provide honest feedback, with tons of pics and tried to answer any questions about the performance, even many months after the thread had all but died out.

• Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? I will be playing until they close the course. Even then, I'll probably continue to play. It's a short season in Ohio, so until the snow is flying, I'll be on the course.

• Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I spent a lot of time this season trying to find new clothes and gear that wasn't Nike. No reason really, just branching out. Found some really solid stuff that I never probably would have looked at in store, but through WRX reviews, I found some great stuff I like. Would love to have the opportunity to do the same and if Callaway really blows me away, hopefully can help others find something they like as well.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Athens Georgia
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-6
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Nike, Under Armour, comfort and fit
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. No
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. Yes

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel

[*]I value other golfers opinion when purchasing products and would love the opportunity to help other golfers out. I play year around in temps as low as 30 so finding a warm but non restrictive jacket would be a plus. I currently use Callaway woods but the only Callaway apparel I have is a hat and would love the opportunity to try more Callaway apparel.

[*]thanks for consideration.

[*]I would like to try dual action 1/4 zip and mens thermal performance quilted jacket

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Tulsa, OK
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 5-10
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Nike/ Travis Mathew/ Adidas - Those have been what I've worn for a long time,.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Yes I've been lucky enough to test/review items from golf balls / clothing / clubs.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review
    • ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts. - Yes Absolutely

I love the chance to review items for companies on GolfWrx, it gives me a chance to test out things I may of never used before, as well as the chance to give my feedback to my fellow golfers. But hey, lets me Real here! The REAL reason I want to be picked is because then I can tell my wife, I "HAVE TO" go golf to test these items out! :)

Dual Action ¼ zip

Outlast ¼ zip

Waterproof pants

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Crown Point, IN essentially just outside Chicago
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-6
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Wear alot of Under Armour
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Never been selected so maybe that will change
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: YESSSS!
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? YES, have 3 tournaments

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel Warm non restrictive clothing is very important to me especially playing in Cash Bring your Best Scrambles. I play in 2-3 of them every October and need to be on my A game. Need to be warm and swing freely and Im sure Im not the only one in this situation! Others would love to hear as well!

Would like to review the following

MEN'S THERMAL PERFORMANCE QUILTED JACKET

https://www.callawayapparel.com/jackets/mens-thermal-performance-quilted-jacket/CGKF80F1GG.html?dwvar_CGKF80F1GG_color=002&cgid=calmouterwear#start=7

MEN'S DUAL ACTION 1/4 ZIP PULLOVER

https://www.callawayapparel.com/jackets/mens-dual-action-1%2F4-zip-pullover/CGKF80C6DS.html?dwvar_CGKF80C6DS_color=484&cgid=calmouterwear#start=10

In the post below, provide answers to the following questions:

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Seattle, WA
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-8 rounds
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Lately, I've been wearing Puma due to the fit and the fashion
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I'm very particular about the fit of my clothes when I play golf. I also like to have the clothes be functional as well as fashionable so that I can go straight from work to the golf course without having to change. I'd be able to give an unbiased and fair review on the apparel.

I would like to review:

Performance Quilted Jacket

Performance Quilted Vest

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Orlando, Florida
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 8-12 rounds
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Not loyal to any brand at the moment.
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel

I would like to review the apparel because here in Florida we have weather that changes dramatically and quickly. What you wear is vitally important to the outcome of your golf game. To stay competitive you have to be comfortable in what you wear. I will also be going to Hilton Head island late October for a tournament so that will also be different weather conditions.

I would like to test the

Waterproof full length jacket

Waterproof pants.

• Rhode Island
  • 3-4
  • Generally FootJoy and Adidas - but just saw that Callaway is offering Tall Sizes - for someone 6'4 that is huge!
  • Member of 2013 Jetspeed trip
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Absolutely
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October - Yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I was excited to see that some of the products come in Tall Sizes. It is a great option as I find many manufacturers do not cater to the taller than 6'2 crowd with extended sizes.

[*]I like the look of the Quilted Jacket as well as the Waterproof rain suit - I would be happy to try out any of the products though.

Ping G425 LST w Accra TZ6CB      M5 Rocket 14* Accra RPG 472    CBX119 18* EvenFlow Black 
Mizuno MP20 MMC w KBS $Taper     Mizuno T22  50, 54, 60 - DG TI S400     LAB Mezz1 Max    OldSkool Ping L8
#TeamJetSpeed - Dec 2013

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? - St. Paul, MN
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? - 4-8 depending on whether work gets in the way of golf...
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? - I'm not in a monogomous relationship with clothes, wear all brands...(UA, Nike, Callaway, Adidas, etc...)
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. - never been lucky enough to win...
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: - yes, I could even borrow my wife's selfie stick!!
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? - absolutely!!

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. - is there any better place in the US than Minnesota to test fall golf apparel? Cold, windy, some rain and maybe a little snow, oh and we get the occasional warm and sunny day! In all seriousness I played high school golf in MN and always found myself wanting clothes that were warm yet lightweight and not bulky, those items still elude me to this day...

[*]Would love to try: Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer and Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket.

• Where are you located? Wrigleyville, Chicago, IL
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4+, 6+ in summer
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Greyson polos, Greg Norman ML75 shorts - Greyson in my opinion has the cleanest, sharpest looking, and best fitting polo in the business that I can wear to a nice dinner or at the office as well. Greg Norman shorts are also multifunctional, and I like their shorter inseams for a more modern fit
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Not yet, but would love the opportunity! I'm one of those "millenials" that takes a ton of pictures and can provide some really honest, constructive feedback.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: YES! Can do tons of each.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to review in October? Absolutely - plus, fall golf in Chicago can throw you 75 and sunny as easy as it can throw 45 and sleet your way, all in a span of 48hrs :)

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I'd like to review because I own apparel from nearly every company, each with their strengths and weaknesses - my last rain 1/4 zip is actually a Callaway, and I do like the fit of their polos as well. I'm pretty picky when it comes to outerwear, as range of motion, appearance, and versatility (on and off the golf course) are vital. Please, pick me! Thank you for the opportunity.

Callaway Epic Max | Mitsubishi MMT 70X
Callaway Epic Speed 15* | Mitsubishi MMT 80X
Callaway Apex Pro 18* | Mitsubishi MMT 90X
Callaway Apex 21 4-PW | Project X 6.5
Callaway MD5 Jaws 48* | TT DG S400

Callaway MD5 Jaws 54* | TT DG S400

Callaway MD5 Jaws 60* | TT DG S400
Toulon Las Vegas | SuperStroke Flatso 2.0

• Where are you located? Wrigleyville, Chicago, IL
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4+, 6+ in summer
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Greyson polos, Greg Norman ML75 shorts - Greyson in my opinion has the cleanest, sharpest looking, and best fitting polo in the business that I can wear to a nice dinner or at the office as well. Greg Norman shorts are also multifunctional, and I like their shorter inseams for a more modern fit
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Not yet, but would love the opportunity! I'm one of those "millenials" that takes a ton of pictures and can provide some really honest, constructive feedback.
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: YES! Can do tons of each.
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to review in October? Absolutely - plus, fall golf in Chicago can throw you 75 and sunny as easy as it can throw 45 and sleet your way, all in a span of 48hrs :)

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I'd like to review because I own apparel from nearly every company, each with their strengths and weaknesses - my last rain 1/4 zip is actually a Callaway, and I do like the fit of their polos as well. I'm pretty picky when it comes to outerwear, as range of motion, appearance, and versatility (on and off the golf course) are vital. Please, pick me! Thank you for the opportunity.

Two items: 1/4 zip top and quilted jacket

Callaway Epic Max | Mitsubishi MMT 70X
Callaway Epic Speed 15* | Mitsubishi MMT 80X
Callaway Apex Pro 18* | Mitsubishi MMT 90X
Callaway Apex 21 4-PW | Project X 6.5
Callaway MD5 Jaws 48* | TT DG S400

Callaway MD5 Jaws 54* | TT DG S400

Callaway MD5 Jaws 60* | TT DG S400
Toulon Las Vegas | SuperStroke Flatso 2.0

Items in the line include the Dual Action 1/4 Zip, Dual Action 1/4 Zip Vest , Outlast 1/4 Zip Mid-Layer, Performance Quilted Jacket, Performance Quilted Vest, Waterproof Full-Zip Jacket and Waterproof Pants.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Gaffney, SC
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 6-8
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I'm not really brand specific, more on comfort, quality, and overall design
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? No
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. I'm looking for quality apparel to play in during our fall/winter months. We deal with some huge temperature swings during these months, may be cool in the morning but by the end of the round you're almost breaking a sweat.
  • 2 items I would like to test - Men's Outlast Premium Mid-layer Pullover in Tango Red for a nice fall day outer-layer and the Men's Waterproof Pant for those nice chilly and heavy dew mornings.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Cleveland, Ohio
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 4-10
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why Under Armour. Fit, feel and performance.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. Not yet
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely
  • Participation includes but isn't limited to:
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Appareld I've always been a fan of their polos, just never tried any of their other apparel. I'm always interested in the latest and greatest but for me performance always comes first.

FINALLY

Any one of these would appeal to me due to the lake effect weather conditions we experience here. It could be anywhere from 30-70 degrees any given day even in a single day.

• Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)? Atlanta, GA (Peachtree City, GA to be exact)
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 9 holes for league every Thursday and 18 holes every Saturday morning (rain or shine)
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? I don’t have a specific brand of choice, I just wear what looks good and is comfortable. Right now I’ve been big into Vineyard Vines.
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? If so, please explain. I haven’t had the chance to as of yet but I definitely would love to!
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to: Of Course!
    • quality photos
    • full initial review

[*]Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Of course. I usually play well into November at my track and I have 2 tournaments to play in at the beginning and middle of October.

[*]Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel.I would love to finally find some outwear apparel that I could wear throughout the year and especially in the fall and early spring. Since I play most of my rounds in the morning into the early afternoon I usually have to start out with a sweater or pull over on and eventually take it off when it starts to warm up. I think the vest and pull-over would be perfect for the time of day and year I play into. Thanks in advance for the possible opportunity to test out and review the Callaway fall apparel!

MEN'S DUAL ACTION 1/4 ZIP PULLOVER (Medium Grey Heather)

MEN'S THERMAL PERFORMANCE QUILTED VEST (Peacoat)

Driver: TaylorMade SIM MAX (10.5 degrees - set to 9.75 and 1.5 degrees open)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 White 70 TX (at 45" and tipped 1")

3-wood: TaylorMade SIM (15 degrees)

Shaft: Aldila Rogue 130 Black 70 TX (at 43" and tipped 1")

UDI: *** Under Construction ***

Irons: TaylorMade P-7MC 4-PW (1 degree upright)

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 120 X

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore Tour Rack (Raw) 52.10, 56.12 & 60.12

Shaft: Nippon Pro Modus3 Wedge 125

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Mid-Slant (at 34")

• Where are you located? Santa Fe, NM
  • How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 10-15
  • What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? Arc'teryx. Weight/warm ratio and durability
  • Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? Yes, Srixon XV balls
  • If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Absolutely
  • Last, tell us why in 100 words or less why you'd like to review Callaway Apparel. Living and playing golf at 7k feet requires very specific clothing to stay warm and extend the playing season as much as possible. I"m always on the lookout for clothes that fill this need for thinness, warmth and waterproof ability. It's a demanding environment.

Paradym 10.5

Epic 3w 15

Callaway Apex UW 21*

Titelist T150

Callaway Jaws 5 50*, 54*

Cleve Zip 60*

Ping PLD3/Rahm Rossie S/TP Mills Fleetwood custom

Location=Columbus, Ohio

Rounds/Mo=17

Apparel=I wear a mix of Callaway and Under Armour. I enjoy the quality of Callaway but on the colder days I prefer the added warmth of Under Armour

I have not yet been chosen to test any products through GolfWRX

If I am chosen to review these items I am willing to keep up do date with threads and reviews for the items.

I will be able to play a lot in the next couple months.

The reason why I feel that I would be a good person to chose for reviewing Callaway is that I live in Columbus Ohio where the weather can change by the minute and I would like to review Callaway to see if it can keep up with the other quality products that Callaway is known for producing. Will they be able to keep up with the other companies that are known more for only producing clothing and doing it well. I have always enjoyed the designs and quality of Callaway apparel and look forward to having the chance to review their latest offerings.

Performance Quilted Jacket - https://www.callaway...terwear#start=7

Dual Action 1/4 Zip - https://www.callaway...erwear#start=10

Where are you located (City, State -- U.S. Only Please)?

How many rounds of golf do you play monthly? 3-4 rounds

What’s your golf apparel brand of choice? Why? At this time, 32 degree performance has been outstanding. Very breathable fabric and very comfortable and very well balanced temperature wise.

Have you reviewed items for GolfWRX before? Yes I have reviewed on Golfwrx before. I was picked to test a product. I thought I did a decent job reviewing with pictures and my experience

If chosen, do you agree to participate in an ongoing review thread? Participation includes but isn't limited to:

◦quality photos

◦full initial review

◦ongoing participation/feedback through follow-up posts.

YES!

Will you be able to play/test mid of October (yes or no)? Yes live in the Bay Area!

I am always in the hunt for winter wear that keeps me comfortable. I think naturally I always feel "hot" so it is really hard to find that balance between being warm and cool. Being in the bay area, temperatures can be in the 50s or the 80s depending where you play, so finding a good balance is always important

PXG 0311XF Gen 5 7.5* Ventus Black 6X
Titleist 913D2 12* UST Mamiya Tour Green 75X
PXG Gen5 19* Ventus Black 10TX
Maltby TE Forged 4-G
Maltby TSW DRM 56 and 60
Taylormade Spider Long Broomstick
#vietnameeh

THE GOLF GARAGE SAN JOSE