GIVEAWAY: Win a spot in the Cut Golf Invitational Entries! 3 Winners!

HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes.The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,223 mod
edited Sep 19, 2018 in Past Giveaways and Contests #1
GolfWRX members, we have a special giveaway from Cut Golf just for you in support of a very special cause.

Read below how to enter this great giveaway.

FROM CUT GOLF

We at Cut Golf have teamed up with GolfWRX to offer you the time of your life. We're throwing a two-day golf extravaganza that you don’t want to miss.

Our goal is to build friendships and share our love of the game with all involved. At our core, we are a group of golf-loving, hardworking people that simply enjoy our time on the course and the opportunities the game brings us to furthering our happiness in life. We hope you will join us in the same quest for happiness.

WHEN

October 17th and 18th, 2018

WHERE

Orange County, California

WHAT

You will win free entry into the 2nd Annual Cut Invitational on October 17th and 18th. A $250 value.

WHY

We are playing to raise money for Team Niko. Niko Greco was diagnosed with leukemia in 2014 and has been fighting it off and on since. We will be raising money to support Niko, and his family directly.

See the flyer below for all information regarding the event.

HOW TO ENTER
  • Follow Cut Golf on Twitter or Instagram
  • In a post below, briefly state why you'd like to attend the Cut Golf Invitational

That's it. 3 Invdividual winners chosen at random and announced in two weeks.

RULES

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway. US only. Entry period ends 12am ET, October 4, 2018. Winners are responsible for their own transportation and lodging to the event. All event fees are covered by Cut Golf.

Post edited by Unknown User on
Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

Comments

• johnny_golfballjohnny_golfball Members Posts: 423 ✭✭
    Great fundraiser! Best of luck
  • NavyLD12NavyLD12 San Diego CAMembers Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited Oct 5, 2018 #3
    Great fundraiser. I would like to go because my wife was diagnosed with Lymphoma in 2014 also and she is a survivor. Plus it’s just a short 75 minute drive to the course for me.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Cobra F9 Accra TZ5 Set to 9* with the 18 gram weight back.
    PXG 0341 3 wood 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow 75 6,5
    Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 20* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan FT Worth Black 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 55* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 60* KBS Tour V S 2* Flat
    Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback
    Snell MTB Black/X
  • neilcsdneilcsd Addicted beyond obsession. Posts: 603 ✭✭
    I won't be around those days (vacation in Kona!) but just wanted to say, I really hope you guys do well and what a worthy cause. My own dad passed away from lymphoma a few years ago and I don't wish that on anyone. Keep fighting Niko!!!!!!
  • Always good to support worthy causes.
  • Damenace613Damenace613 Sunny San DiegoClubWRX Posts: 610 ClubWRX
    It's great to see companies rally around a wonderful cause. I would like to be considered as I work with healthcare companies that are trying to find treatments for cancer such as leukemia and would like to show my support. Thanks!
    TaylorMade M2 2016 Fujikura Ventus (Testing)
    TaylorMade M1 2017 3HL
    Cobra F6 Baffler
    TaylorMade RSi2 B Version 4-PW Modus3 Tour 120
    TaylorMade PSi AW C-Taper 105
    Cleveland RTX 3.0 54*
    Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 60*
    TaylorMade Spider Tour Black

• TinkerGolfManTinkerGolfMan Tinker Golf Man Members Posts: 1,167 ✭✭
    Wish I could make those dates, but busy. Thanks for this contest!
    TaylorMade 2019 M1 9°, Aldila Rogue 110, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align Midsize
    Bomb Tech 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Oban Devotion, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Nike Golf Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Mizuno JPX 919/ 4-6 Forged Irons /7-PW Tour Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Artisan Golf ★ custom 50°, 54°, 58°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Titleist Scotty Cameron 2016 Select Newport 2, SC Custom Shop work: Black Refinish, High-Buff shaft band, Yellow School Bus SC Matador, Face/Weight Stamps.
  • jimg22jimg22 ClubWRX Posts: 11 ClubWRX
    Always enjoy supporting a great cause !!!
    Taylor Made M4 10.5 Aldila Tour Red or Graphite Design AD 6 or ?? plug and play often :)
    Taylor Made M3 HL 3wd Aldila Tour Red
    Taylor Made M2 5 wd stock shaft
    Taylor Made M1 3H Matrix or Aldila Tour Red Hybrid
    Taylor Made M1 w/ UST Recoil 780 F4 5-PW
    Cleveland 52 RTX 3
    Cleveland 56 RTX 3
    Cleveland 60 RTX 4
    Scotty / Bettinardi putter
  • icemakricemakr Charter Members Posts: 523 ✭✭
    I’m a Cancer survivor and would love to support the cause!

And as a bonus I love my Cut Blue’s

JB
    Cobra King F9 SPEEDBACK 9(-1) 2KXV Blue<br />Cobra F9 Tour 15.5* Atmos<br />Ping g400 7w DVS 80<br />Cobra King oversize 21* hybrid<br />Cobra King Forged TEC black 6-GW Steelfiber i95<br />Cobra King Black 58*<br />Callaway 64*<br />Tour Issue 2ball<br /><br /> MELANOMA SURVIVOR "kids wear your sunscreen !!"<br />OG wrxer (check my member #)<br />
  • tfink301tfink301 Members Posts: 13
    Would love to go and support a great cause and see college friends I haven't seen in years.
  • SimpSimp Members Posts: 2,908 ✭✭
    I'd love to play because Leukemia is a disease that hits close to home for my family as my youngest daughter was diagnosed when she was young. She's 100% healthy now and we hope that Nico kicks cancer's a** as well.
    WITB
    G400 LST 10°
    VSteel 13°
    Adams Idea Pro 20°
    Adams Idea Pro 23°
    Mizuno MP18 SC's Fli-Hi 4&5
    Cleveland RTX3 50,54 & 60
    TaylorMade Spider Mini
  • tjcar24tjcar24 Members Posts: 2
    I live down the street! Would love to play and support a good cause.
  • jaworskijaworski penturner Members Posts: 330 ✭✭
    Great giveaway- good luck to all that enter !
    [font=Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, EmojiFont,]The Bitterness of Poor Quality Remains Long after the Sweetness of Low Prices is Forgotten.[/font]
  • rymail00rymail00 Members Posts: 6,704 ✭✭
    I'd love to try and help support that cause anyway possible.
    rymail00 2018 WITB http://www.golfwrx.c...witb-pic-heavy/

TM M1 430 8.5* Tour Issue w/ Tensei CK Pro White 70s (with high gloss SLDR finish from Continental Golf)
    Titleist 917 F3 15* D+ 80s
    Titleist 915H 21* D+ 90s
    Titleist 915H 24* D+ 90s
    Titleist AP2 718, 5-50* Steelfiber i95s
    Scratch TD DW 54* 58* KBS HiRev
    Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M (current gamer)

Ping Scottsdale TR B60
    TP Mills Heritage 349g
    Byron Morgan 006 355g
    Byron Morgan Makers Proof #4/5 solid copper
    C&L CL1 368g
    Scotty Cameron Newport Studio Style
  • PapaTortugaPapaTortuga QBNMissile Posts: 106
    I’d absolutely love to earn a spot to this awesome event! The guys at Cut Golf are the best in the business and their balls are outta this world!! I can’t afford to pay the entry fee right now, so this would be a dream come true!!!! On top of that it’s for a great cause with some great people!!
  • cdewispelarecdewispelare cdewispelare Members Posts: 63
    It would be a great opportunity to play a great course for a great cause. All around GREATNESS!
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,202 ✭✭
    I would love to play golf AND support for good cause.!
  • Cut GolfCut Golf Sponsors Posts: 82
    tjcar24 wrote:

I live down the street! Would love to play and support a good cause.

We would love to have you out! Let us know if you need any further details!
  • jkiyamajkiyama Members Posts: 38
    Born in the cancer family, I understand what those effected families go through and I'd like to be a part of the charity/fundraising event for support. I would take a couple of days off for that, not to mention my cousin lives in the same city this event is happening. Thanks!
  • Cut GolfCut Golf Sponsors Posts: 82
    jkiyama wrote:

Born in the cancer family, I understand what those effected families go through and I'd like to be a part of the charity/fundraising event for support. I would take a couple of days off for that, not to mention my cousin lives in the same city this event is happening. Thanks!

We'd love to have you!
  • NavyLD12NavyLD12 San Diego CAMembers Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    Were the winners ever announced? I didn’t see anything
    Cobra F9 Accra TZ5 Set to 9* with the 18 gram weight back.
    PXG 0341 3 wood 13.5* HZRDUS Yellow 75 6,5
    Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 20* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan FT Worth Black 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 55* KBS Tour V X 2* Flat
    Ben Hogan Equalizer 60* KBS Tour V S 2* Flat
    Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback
    Snell MTB Black/X
  • HipCheckHipCheck Toed it a lil, Romes. The Right CoastMarshals Posts: 6,223 mod
    NavyLD12 wrote:

Were the winners ever announced? I didn't see anything

We have sent some invites out, so be sure and check your PMs!
    Follow our Two Guys Talkin Golf (TG2) Podcast on Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

HipCheck wrote:

NavyLD12 wrote:

Were the winners ever announced? I didn't see anything

We have sent some invites out, so be sure and check your PMs!

If any of them can’t make it I will gladly take their spot!
    I just wanted to give a huge thank you to GolfWRX and Rob (@HipCheck) for letting be a part of this event. I had an incredible time hanging out with everyone and meeting new people. The event was out of this world fun and I can’t wait for next year. If you missed it this year, I highly recommend going next year!! Thanks again!