Stock for now but will upgrade shortly

~ Irons - Callaway Apex 5 - GW

Nippon NS Pro Modus - Stiff

~ Wedges - Titleist Vokey SM6 52* 56* 60* - Black

Stock

~ Putter - Taylormade Mini Spider
My bag
http://www.golfwrx.c...2-my-mixed-bag/

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Driver - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Epic SZ - 9*[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic- Stiff - Super Stroke grips all around and Pured[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 3 Wood - Titleist TS2 - 15* set to D1 [/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic - Stiff[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 2 Hybrid - Ping G400 - 17*[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic- Stiff[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 4 Hybrid - Cobra F7 - 20.5[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stock for now but will upgrade shortly[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Irons - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Apex 5 - GW[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nippon NS Pro Modus - Stiff[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Wedges - [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Vokey SM6 52* 56* 60* - Black[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Putter - [/font]Taylormade[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Mini Spider[/font]
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DfwgolfdudeDfwgolfdude Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Edited - I apologize, I didn't;t realize the original pics came out sideways. - Fixed
    My bag

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Driver - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Epic SZ - 9*[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paderson Kinetix Ballistic- Stiff - Super Stroke grips all around and Pured[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ 3 Wood - Titleist TS2 - 15* set to D1 [/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Stock for now but will upgrade shortly[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Irons - [/font]Callaway[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Apex 5 - GW[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Wedges - [/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Titleist[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Vokey SM6 52* 56* 60* - Black[/font]
    [font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]~ Putter - [/font]Taylormade[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Mini Spider[/font]
  • BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,377 ✭✭
    Nice stuff all the way around--- I have always been a fan of a mixed bag and playing what works--- As far as the sideways and even upside down pics-- everyone has done that especially me because If you look up "Computer Klutz" in the dictionary my pic is posted.
    edited Sep 6, 2018 #4
    BIG STU wrote:

Nice stuff all the way around--- I have always been a fan of a mixed bag and playing what works--- As far as the sideways and even upside down pics-- everyone has done that especially me because If you look up "Computer Klutz" in the dictionary my pic is posted.

Thanks. I used to be a Titleist guy all the way for every club, but I realized that most of the clubs I tried I ended up liking more. I was custom fit for everything in this bag minus the 4 hybrid.
    My bag

• DavethegolferDavethegolfer Members Posts: 374 ✭✭
    Hi - interesting bag of sticks. Can you tell us a little about the Paterson shafts, your game and what shafts you played previously. Thanks Dave
    edited Sep 9, 2018 #6

Hi - interesting bag of sticks. Can you tell us a little about the Paterson shafts, your game and what shafts you played previously. Thanks Dave

I went through a full bag fitting at Club Champion about a year ago. I had always wanted to do custom fitting but quite frankly just never wanted to drop the $ on it. I have a relatively slow backswing and a quick transition with quite a bit of lag so stock shafts were always hit or miss for me. (Or at least that was my excuse ha)

I started with the driver shaft and tried probably 10 different ones before we settled on Padderson. The dispersion was much less for my particular swing but not a ton of difference in any of the other measureables. I just want something that finds fairways. Some of the others performed great but weren’t for me. He suggested the same for the 3 wood and 2 hybrid.

I just played stock shafts before and tested everything and anything under the sun until I found something I liked off the shelf.
    My bag

• Dry TortugaDry Tortuga Members Posts: 103
    Nice setup!
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive]"Boy that is fun to watch right there. This thing's gonna roll a hundred and fifty yards"[/font]
    Sold the Cobra F8 and bought the TS2. Not sure if anyone else had the same issue with F8+ 3 wood, but it felt like I was hitting a metal wood from 1973.
    My bag