Comments

• BDowningBDowning  179Members Posts: 179

Hope these pictures attached

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement

@QMany said:
    Does anyone have a close(r)-up view of the adidas line at the PGA Show?

https://forums.golfwrx.com/discussion/1736068/2019-pga-show-adidas-galvin-green-2-undr-linksoul-mizuno-bridgestone

I'm specifically looking for a better shot of the three shoes in the right section, middle, 2nd column. White, Blue, and Grey what appears to be Tour360 Knit 2.0s...

Sorry if blurry. Screen grab from a video I saw.

Posted:
  • QManyQMany #TheWRX  9137ClubWRX Posts: 9,137

Heck yeah! Thank you!!! Does the video show the blues?

Posted:
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Taylormade M3 460 (9.5°) Tensei CK Pro Orange 70TX
    Taylormade SLDR Mini (14°) Matrix White Tie 70X
    Callaway XR Pro (20°) Diamana White 90X
    Callaway Apex Pro (4i-PW) DG X100 TI
    Ping Glide 2.0 (50° & 54°) DG S400 TI
    Artisan MT Grind (58°) DG S400
    Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

QMany's Swing/Sticks / Instagram

@QMany said:
    Heck yeah! Thank you!!! Does the video show the blues?

Don't believe so but they're similar to the Forgefiber color.

Posted:

@BDowning said:
    Sorry if blurry. Screen grab from a video I saw.

Those light greys are mine!!!

Posted:
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

• RonSwansonRonSwanson Honor: if you need it defined, you don’t have it.  1725ClubWRX Posts: 1,725

Anyone have a release date on those knits???

Posted:

Advertisement
  • tbowles411tbowles411  25407ClubWRX Posts: 25,407

I keep coming back here to decide whether Adidas will work as a more sturdy spikeless option. I wore them years ago and I shied away from the because I wanted a change. When the weather heats up here in Virginia, you don't want to be wearing heavy spiked or heavy spikeless shoes that don't really grip. I've been to Ecco and not totally sold on Puma. Have these gotten more comfortable and do folks still need to size up a half size? Incidentally I had to size DOWN a 1/2 size in Puma. Weird!

Posted:
    G410 9 Degree - Yonex Red
    G410 3, 5 & 9 Woods - Yonex Blue
    G410 4-5 Hybrids - Accra 70i
    G410 6-UW - Accra 70i
    Glide 2.0 54SS, 58 WS
    Glide 3.0 54ES, 58ES Accra 70i
    PING Bruzer
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**

Just purchased the XT spiked model off eBay for $100. Very pumped. Will probably scoop the knit model for really warm days once they drop as well but I need waterproof shoes up in the Northeast and these are the best option out there imo.

Posted:
  • Lefty_13Lefty_13  210Members Posts: 210

Does anybody have the white colorway of the Adipure SP that DJ was wearing last week? I just ordered mine and the rubber outsole is noticeably more yellow / off-white compared to the leather upper? Anybody else have this as well?

Posted:
    Taylormade M3 w/ HZRDUS Smoke Green "Hulk" 6.0
    Taylormade M2 3 Wood w/ Rogue 80X
    Bridgestone J15CB w/ DG Tour Issue S400
    Titleist SM7 Raw 52,56,60 w/ DG Tour Issue S400
    Taylormade Tour Spider Black
  • 16kid16kid  45Members Posts: 45

@Lefty_13 said:
    Does anybody have the white colorway of the Adipure SP that DJ was wearing last week? I just ordered mine and the rubber outsole is noticeably more yellow / off-white compared to the leather upper? Anybody else have this as well?

I had the problem with my Adicross Stan Smith’s.

Posted:
  • gioria126gioria126  86Members Posts: 86

For those who has tried tour360 XT SL, and both laced & BOA ones, have you noticed any sizing difference? I mean, did you feel BOA version is a tad smaller (half size?) than the laced version?

Posted:

Advertisement
  • mcc0819mcc0819  653Members Posts: 653

@gioria126 said:
    For those who has tried tour360 XT SL, and both laced & BOA ones, have you noticed any sizing difference? I mean, did you feel BOA version is a tad smaller (half size?) than the laced version?

I didn't notice any sizing differences. Due to the boa system, it'll fit slightly different because the pressure is consistent around your foot compared to the laced version. Either way, you can't go wrong. I have both the boa and laced system. I use the boa when I walk a round and the laced when I'm riding but it's personal preference.

Posted:
    Ping G400 LST AD-DI 7x
    Srixon Z F85 3w AD-TP 8x
    Taylormade m1 3 hybrid Veylix Rome 988 Wildeye
    Srixon Z765 4-pw Nippon Modus 120x
    Ping Glide 2.0 50, 54, 58
    Odyssey O-Works 1w

• bfizzybfizzy San Diego 240Members Posts: 240

@Lefty_13 said:

Just got mine, they are a different shade, but doesn't really bother me

Posted:
    TM M5 9.0* - Tensei Pro White 70tx
    TM M5 15* - Mitsubishi Diamana DF 70tx
    Titleist 816 H2 19* - Tensei Pro White 90tx
     TM P790 UDI 17* - Tensei Pro White 100 TX
    TM P790 3 Iron - KBS $-Taper X
    Miura MC 501 4-PW - KBS $-Taper X
    Taylormade MG2 51* / 55* DG TI S400
    Taylormade Hi Toe 60* Fujikura MCI Wedge Graphite 
    Putter: Tyson Lamb Allendale / Kronos Golf Prototype / Spider X 
  • mcc0819mcc0819  653Members Posts: 653

Can anyone shed some insight on how the adipure sp's fit and sizing? Similar to the xt sl's or fj pro sl?

Posted:
    Ping G400 LST AD-DI 7x
    Srixon Z F85 3w AD-TP 8x
    Taylormade m1 3 hybrid Veylix Rome 988 Wildeye
    Srixon Z765 4-pw Nippon Modus 120x
    Ping Glide 2.0 50, 54, 58
    Odyssey O-Works 1w

• wagsgtwagsgt  627Members Posts: 627

Tried on all Adidas and sizing is same for me.

Most comfortable for walking are 4orged S. Walked 36 and feet feel awesome. Traction is a none issue. They are so light. I own the xt also but no way I’d walk in them Those are for cart days.

Posted:
  • gioria126gioria126  86Members Posts: 86

Anyone came from Nike to Tour360 XT SL (or spiked) felt the high arch / heel support caused swing issue? For some reason I keep on hitting thin or top. If I on purposely hit down a bit, I hit it clean but hooked left. Really confused but frustrated...

Posted:

Advertisement
  • a_gorillaa_gorilla  297Members Posts: 297

New 360 Knits using Parley materials (recycled plastic recovered from the ocean). Looking sharp.

Posted:
    Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*
    3w: Callaway Epic SZ 13.5*
    2i: Cobra King Utility 18*
    4i: Callaway X Forged UT 
    5i-PW: Callaway Apex Pro 19
    50*/54*: Cleveland RTX 3 V-MG
    60*: Vokey SM7 D Grind
    Odyssey O-Works 1W
    TP5x
  • CanadaCalCanadaCal  58Members Posts: 58

Teal accents look sharp. $100 premium over current 360 knit version in Canada.

Posted:

Posted:
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

• Z1ggy16Z1ggy16  8044Members Posts: 8,044

Anybody with flat/low arch using the XT's (or just 360 in general) ? I got a pair and I soooort of felt like I was getting a little bit of foot fatigue from what seemed like pressure on my arch.

Posted:

• Nelly32Nelly32  865Members Posts: 865

@QMany said:

Just snagged a pair!

Posted:

Advertisement
  • Shifty242Shifty242  120Members Posts: 120

@QMany said:

@hawkeye15 said:
    The Adipure SP is available on the adidas website for 127. Seems like a great deal.

That is a great deal. I have the brown leather, and they are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn.

https://www.adidas.com/us/adipure-sp-shoes/F33746.html

I love the look of the Adipure SP, but no local stores near me have them in stock. A couple of questions: (1) Does anyone else have experience with them? (2) Standard Adidas sizing? (3) Comfort level? (4) How do they perform in hot, humid weather?

Posted:

@Shifty242 said:

@QMany said:

@hawkeye15 said:
    The Adipure SP is available on the adidas website for 127. Seems like a great deal.

That is a great deal. I have the brown leather, and they are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever worn.

I love the look of the Adipure SP, but no local stores near me have them in stock. A couple of questions: (1) Does anyone else have experience with them? (2) Standard Adidas sizing? (3) Comfort level? (4) How do they perform in hot, humid weather?

I haven't played many rounds in them, but I've worn them to the office and range +20X. They are standard adidas sizing; I wear 9.5 in these, Tour 360 2.0, Tour360 Knit, etc. If your heal doesn't have problems with leather heel cup in these and Tour360 2.0s, they are the most comfortable shoes ever. They are a full-leather upper, so not very breathable; but there is a Knit version that would be perfect in hot/humid.

Posted:
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

• jgallant415jgallant415  323ClubWRX Posts: 323

@Shifty242 said:

@QMany said:

@hawkeye15 said:

I bought the white adipures recently and have walked 54 holes in them so far in addition to several range sessions. I find them to be a touch wider in the forefoot vs. typical adidas sizing - I typically wear a wide when adidas offers it, but these fit me fine now that I’ve broken them in. Very comfortable - I’m usually excited to take my golf shoes off after walking 18, but I’ll leave these on while getting lunch/beers after. Haven’t played in particularly humid weather yet, but it’s an all leather shoe, so don’t expect it to breathe like athletic shoe styles.

Posted:
  • 3fiddyz3fiddyz  314Members Posts: 314

@a_gorilla said:
    New 360 Knits using Parley materials (recycled plastic recovered from the ocean). Looking sharp.

Am all up for doing my bit to save the planet, but £180 was a bit much for me...

Posted:

The Tour360 Boost 2.0 might be the best-looking shoes on the market, IMHO, but I'm still having some blister problems. Anyone else? I have no problems with the Knits and original Tour360 Boost, I think because of the fabric heel. But the stiff leather in the 2.0 gives me fits in the first few weeks before they break in. I found a few pairs of new original Tour360 Boosts on eBay for cheap and will rock those and Knits. Hopefully the next iteration goes back to fabric.

Posted:
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

Advertisement
  • FlagrantFlagrant  3809Members Posts: 3,809

@QMany said:
    The Tour360 Boost 2.0 might be the best-looking shoes on the market, IMHO, but I'm still having some blister problems. Anyone else? I have no problems with the Knits and original Tour360 Boost, I think because of the fabric heel. But the stiff leather in the 2.0 gives me fits in the first few weeks before they break in. I found a few pairs of new original Tour360 Boosts on eBay for cheap and will rock those and Knits. Hopefully the next iteration goes back to fabric.

I have to agree with the best looking, I will add the most comfortable They made the toebox wider, thank you Adidas. I loved the tour 360 boost, but the 2.0 quickly became my favorite hands down. i dont even wear the original tour boosts

Posted:
    Taylormade M5 Graphite design AD GP 6
    Titleist 917 F3 GD AD DI 7
    Titleist 716 CB 3-9 Dynamic gold Tour issue S400
    Titleist SM7 Raw Vokey 46.50.54.60 DG TI S400
    Scotty Cameron Tour rat concept 1 Murdered

IG _Flagrant

@Flagrant said:

@QMany said:

I have to agree with the best looking, I will add the most comfortable They made the toebox wider, thank you Adidas. I loved the tour 360 boost, but the 2.0 quickly became my favorite hands down. i dont even wear the original tour boosts

Funny you say that, I have a narrow foot so don't mind the originals. The new heel just wreaks havoc on me.

Posted:
    Currently in #TheWRX...

Odyssey O Works R-Line
    Taylormade TP5X

• jll62jll62 Minneapolis 2230ClubWRX Posts: 2,230

@QMany said:

@Flagrant said:

@QMany said:

Funny you say that, I have a narrow foot so don't mind the originals. The new heel just wreaks havoc on me.

As you know, I left adidas completely because of the 2.0 changes. The original Tour 360 Boost with the fabric heel was the perfect shoe for my foot. Oh well.

Posted:
    TaylorMade M5 9.0, Tensei Orange V2 70TX, 44.5"
    TaylorMade M5 Rocket 3, Tensei Blue X, 42.5"
    TaylorMade P-790 UDI 2, Aerotech SteelFiber i95 S
    TaylorMade RSi TP 3-4, KBS C-Taper S
    TaylorMade P7TW 5-PW, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade MG2 52, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Black Copper Soto, 34"
    TaylorMade TP5

jll62's WITB

Advertisement
  • OldboyOldboy  2453Members Posts: 2,453

@Z1ggy16 said:
    Anybody with flat/low arch using the XT's (or just 360 in general) ? I got a pair and I soooort of felt like I was getting a little bit of foot fatigue from what seemed like pressure on my arch.

i've got very flat feet and wear the XT SL.. it took one round to adjust.. dunno if its the boost but these feel like pillows and I don't notice any issues

Posted:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file