Mike Souchak irons

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,166 ✭✭
    Cool You know they are after all Macgregors and that is one cool bag too complete with tubes so 60s which is cool too
    Driver: Homna G1-X Homna stock Regular shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Diamana Reg
    Irons 3 thru 9 KZG Kyoei Forged CB 1st generation Swing Science 400 Graphite Senior flex
    PW Cleveland Special 588 45* bent to 47* Stock Cleveland Steel Shaft
    SW Cleveland 588 56* DG Sensicore S-300 ( old dependable)
    Putter- 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe Bulls Eye fluted shaft rusty and lead taped as heck named "Rusty"
    Bag-- Jones Classic non stand
    Founding Father of Outlaw Golf Association member #1---- Play what you want **** the USGA & R&A
    Redneck Hippie Golf When the Tailgate drops the BS Stops
    Vintage
    Toney Penna Model 1 Aldila HM-40
    3&4 woods Macgregor DX Keyhole steel TT R
    Irons 2 thru 9 1954 Hogan Precision TT green or 1980 Macgregor VIP 3 thru PW Hogan Apex #2 shafts " The famous Bastardized Macs"
    PW Hogan White Cameo 50* Hogan Apex Wedge
    SW Macgregor LRA 56* S-400 DJ Special-- Will rotate out when old dependable does not behave
    Putter ( subject to change) Lil David 8802
    Bag Old School Power Bilt orange mini staff
  • drptehachapidrptehachapi Members Posts: 40
    Thanks

I guess It will be worth I to go back and pick them up. (if they are still there)
  • farmerfarmer Members Posts: 7,779 ✭✭
    I'm going to guess those were department store clubs.
  • mocokidmocokid Members Posts: 1,710 ✭✭
    BIG STU wrote:

Cool You know they are after all Macgregors and that is one cool bag too complete with tubes so 60s which is cool too

Stu good luck with the storm, stay safe!!
  • dcopp7dcopp7 Members Posts: 932 ✭✭
    farmer wrote:

I'm going to guess those were department store clubs.
    me too
    Callaway Hyper X 9* what's the point?

Taylormade (original) RBZ 15* 3W

Cleveland Launcher 3W 15*

Synchron Vespa 19* hybrid

Orlimar 23* 7W

Dynacraft Prophet CB flexface 5i-PW

Acer XB 52* & 58* wedges

Orlimar putter
  • TimVTimV Members Posts: 1,484 ✭✭
    Me three.
    All Forged, all the time.
    The Sets that see regular playing time...
    67 Spalding Top-Flite Professional, Cleveland Classic Persimmon Driver, 3 & 4 Spalding Top-Flite Persimmon Woods, TPM Putter.
    71 Wilson Staff Button Backs, Wilson System 3000 Persimmon Driver, 3 & 5 Woods, Wilson Sam Snead Pay-Off Putter.
    95 Snake Eyes S&W Forged, Snake Eyes 600T Driver, Viper MS 18* & 21* Woods, 252 & 258 Vokeys, Golfsmith Zero Friction Putter.
    2015 Wilson Staff FG Tour F5, TaylorMade Superfast Driver, 16.5* Fairway, & 21* Hybrid, Harmonized SW & LW, Tour Edge Feel2 Putter.
  • rex235rex235 ClubWRX Posts: 3,959 ClubWRX
    And the "B Crown" logo is for Brunswick, who bought MacGregor, and decided to squeeze their logo on to their product. in 1958.

Sporting Goods store model.

Note- Bob Toski never answered my letter, as to how long he putted with a "Mity Mite", or if it was something else (TA Ironmaster.?).
    A once over with fine steel wool and they are ready to go to their new owner tomorrow.

Took them out for a test drive and they hit pretty good. I was getting a lot of spin off the wedge.

mocokid wrote:

BIG STU wrote:

Stu good luck with the storm, stay safe!!

Thanks, The storm never really got to Savannah. But those poor people where it did hit.
    Cannot find where but somebody asked me for more pictures of the "free" Powerbuilt that came with this set.

• oldschoolrockeroldschoolrocker Members Posts: 5,094 ✭✭

Cannot find where but somebody asked me for more pictures of the "free" Powerbuilt that came with this set.

That would be me.

Thank you.
    Your welcome, I've been dying to hit a full bucket with it on the range but pulled a muscle in my worn out old back so I have to wait.
  • JiggeredJiggered Midlands UKMembers Posts: 458 ✭✭

A once over with fine steel wool and they are ready to go to their new owner tomorrow.

Took them out for a test drive and they hit pretty good. I was getting a lot of spin off the wedge.

Nice work, a good looking set that I'd be happy to turn up at the course with.
    It's not all about the score.