ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please have patience. We understand that this sucks and it will get MUCH better. Link to full post HERE

Please add any bugs (problems) with new software in the Website Help Forum. There is a dedicated thread HERE.

Cost of a bucket of range balls

skoronesaskoronesa Members Posts: 2
My local range is pretty cheap, but it would still be cheaper for me to buy washed balls at walmart and then hit those at the range. Any of you guys ever do that?

Comments

• I pay $6.50 for a fairly large bucket. Can't imagine actually buying that # of balls for anywhere near that price.
  • Dr. BlockDr. Block Advanced Members Posts: 602 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I used to practice extensively at a soccer and baseball field complex near my old house. Buy your balls, get some sort of tote to carry them around, and either use aiming sticks, trees, or even your golf bag as the target. Arrange the balls at various distances, or just practice particular shots you need to practice. You can hit balls for hours for basically nothing.

taking your own range balls to a driving range is a sure way to get uninvited to that place of business. The cost of the bucket is not just the balls in it, it also reflects the business costs they need to recover to stay in business while turning a fair profit.
  • jwhite86jwhite86 ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 394 ClubWRX
    Average price around here is $5 a bucket... I just got about a thousand balls from a neighbor that passed away... so won't need to be buying many buckets
    WITB
    Driver: TS3 9.5 - 757
    3 Wood: 915 F 16.5 - Blueboard
    Hybrids: 816 H1 21 & 25 - Blueboard
    Irons 6-PW: 765 - PX LZ
    Wedges: Engage 52, 56, 60
    Putter: Newport Mil-Spec

http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/topic/1651462-jwhite86-witb/
  • ByeBye Advanced Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭
    It ranges from £5 to about £7.50 for a bucket of 100 balls over here. I’ve got practice bag full of used pro v1’s that is sitting in my office that hardly ever get used.
    Taylormade 2017 M1 10.5 - Aldila Rogue Silver 70X - 44.5 inches
    Callaway Rogue 3 Wood - Aldila Rogue Silver 70X
    Titleist 816 H2 21 degrees - Aldila Rogue Black 85X
    Titleist 716CB 4-9 - X100
    Vokey 46.08, 50.08 - X100
    Vokey 56S, 60M - S300
    Scotty Cameron Select Fastback
    Titleist Pro V1
  • Twism86Twism86 Advanced Members Posts: 371 ✭✭
    Dr. Block wrote:

I used to practice extensively at a soccer and baseball field complex near my old house. Buy your balls, get some sort of tote to carry them around, and either use aiming sticks, trees, or even your golf bag as the target. Arrange the balls at various distances, or just practice particular shots you need to practice. You can hit balls for hours for basically nothing.

I stopped doing that when I was unable to find too many. If you find every single one then thats good but when I was losing 5-6 balls out on the field somewhere I didnt like the thought of a kid twisting or breaking an ankle on the ball I left behind.
    TM AeroBurner 9.5*
    TM SpeedBlades 4-PW
    Odyssey White Hot RX #1
    A bunch of random wedges
  • Dr. BlockDr. Block Advanced Members Posts: 602 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Twism86 wrote:

Dr. Block wrote:

I stopped doing that when I was unable to find too many. If you find every single one then thats good but when I was losing 5-6 balls out on the field somewhere I didnt like the thought of a kid twisting or breaking an ankle on the ball I left behind.

I never hit onto the actual fields themselves, only around or over them to the accompanying and surrounding land, and I never hit so many balls that finding them was an issue, but you do make a good point. Going out to a sports field and turning lose if you're a high handicap is probably a bad idea. Maybe a big park with open grass space would be better.
  • mesquite2mesquite2 Advanced Members Posts: 759 ✭✭
    $ 5.00 for 40 balls at our range...and you are NOT supposed to hit your own balls on our range.
  • kmay__kmay__ Advanced Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    9-11 dollars here at local ranges for a large bucket, only problem here is the balls are so shite, they really mark the faces of your drivers/woods, I know that'll happen eventually anyways, but man it sucks to mark up a fairly new driver like that so easy. And those bags of washed balls at Canadian walmarts are around 30 bucks if memory serves, my buddy whos new to the game bought a sack of callaways, half of em were gouged and bulged, garbage. I gotta find some better ranges.
    TM 17' M2 9.5*
    Cobra Bio-Cell 16.5*
    PING G30 4 22*
    TM R11 5 - PW
    Mizuno MP-T5 50*, 54*
    Callaway PM Grind 60* (the greasy Phil)
    SC studio select Newport 2 mid-slant
  • me05501me05501 Advanced Members Posts: 412
    I practice at a muni that's between work and home for me. $5 for 35 balls. I usually take my small bucket to the practice green first and chip/pitch balls for awhile before I go knock them into the range.

The ball machine is right beside the range and uses tokens they sell inside the pro shop. I usually get three tokens each time I go in, but I only use one per visit and keep the extras in my bag for my next couple of visits.

It would be great if it wasn't right beside a sewage treatment plant. The quality of air depends heavily on the direction of the breeze on any given day.
  • zzyzxx33zzyzxx33 Advanced Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭
    My last two home courses I've gotten the unlimited range pass for $100-150 for the year. I generally take my 3 sons, 9-9-8, one night during the week and then a warm up bucket before I play. It has worked out well for me.
  • JabbathePuttJabbathePutt Members Posts: 35 ✭✭
    $10 for 100 balls in my area, not the greatest balls ever but not rocks either. As per the post above, if you plan on spending a lot of time on the range an unlimited pass, if offered, is probably the way to go. The small, public course that I grew up playing at sold buckets of 30 for $5, not a great deal considering you could expect to find a few cut up balata's in the mix.
    I can play golf till the break of dawn......till the break of dawn!!!!
  • elwhippyelwhippy Advanced Members Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    £1 for 40 at my club. £4 for 50 a local range.
  • nsxguynsxguy FloridaAdvanced Members Posts: 4,877 ✭✭
    Haven't been there for about 5 years but at the time, at Eisenhower Park on Long Island, one of the more expensive places to live in the USA, a bucket averaged out to about 11 cents per ball. Not bad.

Couple of years ago, since I've moved down to Florida, in the SUMMER, the OFF-SEASON, where you'd think ANY cash coming in would be appreciated I went to the range at a local course and the balls were about 18 cents per. 70% higher than L.I. IN-SEASON.

Hit that one bucket that one time and nothing since. Ridiculous.
    Callaway Fusion 9* Project X Handcrafted Hzrdus
    Adams A12 Pro hybrids, 16*, 20*, 23*, Aldila VS Proto Stiff
    Titleist 816 AP-1 5-PW, DGS300
    Cleveland RTX-3 50*, 56*, 64
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
    Titleist AVX
  • Lagavulin62Lagavulin62 Advanced Members Posts: 1,889
    It always makes more sense to hit your own. But the problem is finding an open field. Getting harder and harder, even here in the south.

This is the first time I have ever heard of buying balls, then hitting them once at a range. And I must be insensitive. Hit thousands of balls at public parks alll my life and it never occurred to me someone could step on it and break an ankle. What a dangerous world we live in.
  • BrianMcGBrianMcG Advanced Members Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I remember when I was a kid I could get a bucket of balls from the ball machine for a dime....actual tokens cost $2.50, but we figured out that dimes could work too. LOL
    Walter: Tell me Bobby, why do you play this game?
    Bobby: I play because I love it.
    Walter: Well I play for the money. I have to win. That is why every time we face each other I will always beat you.
  • 118811118811 Advanced Members Posts: 161
    Here in Honolulu, the military golf course ranges & the daily fee course I frequent....balls are .10 each.

No fields to shag your own!
  • Golfer4LifeGolfer4Life Bob Parsons Bodyguard, Chump! ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 2,152
    edited September 2018
    $5.00 for around 40 balls in my neck of the woods. I practice my short game at home with a couple of shag bags, one of the advantages of country living.
    PXG Derangement Syndrome, it is real.......<br /><br />Equipment:<br /><br />A bag full of PXG’s<br />Non Titleist Welded Neck 35/330g SC 009<br /><br />“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”
  • dennis4190dennis4190 Advanced Members Posts: 556 ✭✭
    I work pt at a local range and if you get caught hitting/bringing your own balls you’ll be asked to leave..how long do you think we’d be in business if everybody brought their own. Do you take your own food to restaurants too?
  • tocinotocino Advanced Members Posts: 2,240 ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    About $7-10 for 70 balls
  • dogleg0425dogleg0425 dogleg0425 Advanced Members Posts: 177
    Local range suburb of Columbus, Ohio. 175 balls 14 dollars, 75 balls 8 dollars, 40 balls 5.50. Brand new Calloway range balls every April. Can purchase a card in December for 120 dollars and get 185 dollars in value. Range open year round with heated bays in winter. Two putting greens, practice fairway bunker, chipping green. They put out 60,000 new balls each year. I feel quite lucky to have this place 13 minutes from home.
  • FourTopsFourTops Banned Posts: 1,676 ✭✭
    $12...SoCal...the Climate Change golf ball disposal fee adds $5.
  • RSinSGRSinSG ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 2,981 ClubWRX
    My home course is $12 for a large bucket but since I work there 1/2 day a week I get to use it as much as I want. I also live on an acre and from my front lawn to the horse trailer at the bottom of my lot is 50 yards. Perfect LW practice. The land across from me is vacant and slopes up to a large hill. I can hit all the way to driver when the urge hits me. Only problem is doing the Easter Egg hunt with my shag bag. When my grandkids visit I pay them to pick them up.
    Ping G400 Tour AD DI6s
    Ping G30 3 wood, 5 wood
    Ben Hogan VTKR 21* hybrid
    Ping G400 Irons 5-SW, Steel Fiber i95
    Ping Glide 60* LW
    Scotty Cameron Studio Blade (or)
     Scotty CameronFastback
    Gamegolf
    https://www.ledges.com/ Home course
  • ohioglfrohioglfr Municipal Junkie Advanced Members Posts: 693 ✭✭
    Dr. Block wrote:

Twism86 wrote:

Dr. Block wrote:

I never hit onto the actual fields themselves, only around or over them to the accompanying and surrounding land, and I never hit so many balls that finding them was an issue, but you do make a good point. Going out to a sports field and turning lose if you're a high handicap is probably a bad idea. Maybe a big park with open grass space would be better.
    Invest in a Shag Bag. They're cheap and picking up balls is a breeze.
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Advanced Members Posts: 7,055 ✭✭
    dogleg0425 wrote:

Local range suburb of Columbus, Ohio. 175 balls 14 dollars, 75 balls 8 dollars, 40 balls 5.50. Brand new Calloway range balls every April. Can purchase a card in December for 120 dollars and get 185 dollars in value. Range open year round with heated bays in winter. Two putting greens, practice fairway bunker, chipping green. They put out 60,000 new balls each year. I feel quite lucky to have this place 13 minutes from home.

Sounds a lot like Westerville. Problem there is the grass is **** from such high use.

I much prefer Ables in Dublin but the **** developers bought it. Closing at the end of October to build more freaking apartments. Popping up everywhere like Mushrooms. Very depressing.

Get ready for Westerville to get even busier. That guy that owns that place free and clear may as well be printing his own money. Rolling in dough.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-9 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, 60-14(at 61) stealth, All wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • soregongolfersoregongolfer Advanced Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭
    skoronesa wrote:

My local range is pretty cheap, but it would still be cheaper for me to buy washed balls at walmart and then hit those at the range. Any of you guys ever do that?

Yes. Our pro will pay 10 cents a ball if you tell him you're doing it. A large bucket is $9 at my goat track. A little spendy for the economics of this area.
  • spbrooksspbrooks Advanced Members Posts: 323 ✭✭
    was $11, bumped it to $14. At least they renamed the large to XL so it feels good! image/tease.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':tease:' />
    Titleist 917 D3 9.5* Oban Kiyoshi HB

Ping G 14.5

Callaway Apex UT 21* or Titleist 816H 19*

Titleist 918 AP2 4-pw Project X 6.0

Titleist SM6 50,54,58

Scotty Laguna

TM TP 5
  • 976-Evil976-Evil Hacker Extraordinaire Advanced Members Posts: 129 ✭✭
    Ranges around here, cheapest one is $7.67 for a bucket with maybe 50-60 balls in it.

The other one charges $10 a bucket for maybe 50, and is $75 a month if you want an unlimited. We're getting f'n hosed here compared to other parts of the world. We have a lot golf courses around here in Northwest Arkansas.
  • mikpgamikpga www.mikedeitersgolf.com Advanced Members Posts: 7,328 ✭✭
    You’re saying they don’t wash their range balls?

At our facility...

Off the mats only ~ $5.50 for 40 balls and $8.25 for 80

At Natural Turf (includes pitching and putting greens, green side and fairway bunkers, and a large bent/Bermuda grass range)...

Usage Fee of $14.50 (unlimited time and balls per visit)

Or purchase a 10 Usage Card for $99

Get about 40k new balls a year...

skoronesa wrote:

The most expensive range balls I've hit were about 18 cents per ball.

Walmart sells golf balls cheaper than that ? image/blink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
    Titleist AVX
    mikpga wrote:

At our facility...

At Natural Turf (includes pitching and putting greens, green side and fairway bunkers, and a large bent/Bermuda grass range)...

May I ask what kind of facility you have ? Sounds like a driving range +

And may I assume the "usage fee" is when someone uses the facility areas other than "off the mats" (including hitting the range balls from grass) ?

So that means to hit a $8.25 bucket off the grass costs $22.75, correct ? Off the mats $8.25 ?
    Ping Sigma 2 Tyne
    Titleist AVX
  • arbitragearbitrage Advanced Members Posts: 857
    There are different ranges I go to during the season. They range in cost for $5-7 for a small bucket (35-40 balls), $12-$15 for a midsize (70) and $15 for a large (110)
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Driver: Callaway Epic SubZero - 12.5 Deg - GD Tour AD MT - 6S [/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5 Wood: Callaway Epic Subzero- 17 Deg - [/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] GD Tour AD MT - &S[/font]
    [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hybrid: Callaway Epic - 20 & 23 deg - Recoil 780 F5
    Irons: Callaway Apex CF16 - 6i-SW - Recoil 110 F4
    Wedge:Fourteen RM-21 - 58/12 - Recoil 110 F4
    Putter: Taylormade Spider Tour Black #7 - 33"
    Ball: Taylormade TP-x
    Bag: Sun Mountain C-130 or Four5[/font]
  • jdljdl Masshole MassAdvanced Members Posts: 1,629 ✭✭
    Place I go charges $11 for a medium bucket, I think it's 75-80 balls? $13 if you want to use the grass tees on the rare occasion that they have those open. I decline that option because the grass is similar to someone's front lawn vs anything you'd see at a golf course. I usually get a discount pass at the start of the season, $200 for 20 buckets so brings the cost down a bit and usually suffices for my once a week visit.
    jdl wrote:

Place I go charges $11 for a medium bucket, I think it's 75-80 balls? $13 if you want to use the grass tees on the rare occasion that they have those open. I decline that option because the grass is similar to someone's front lawn vs anything you'd see at a golf course. I usually get a discount pass at the start of the season, $200 for 20 buckets so brings the cost down a bit and usually suffices for my once a week visit.

So you are saying they have horrible grass and they rarely open it to the public? What are they saving their rough for? I can’t believe how protective ranges have become of their grass. What business do they think they are in? I guess if people are willing to hit on carpet why offer tge real thing?
  • Golfer4LifeGolfer4Life Bob Parsons Bodyguard, Chump! ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 2,152

jdl wrote:

So you are saying they have horrible grass and they rarely open it to the public? What are they saving their rough for? I can’t believe how protective ranges have become of their grass. What business do they think they are in? I guess if people are willing to hit on carpet why offer tge real thing?

I will not hit from carpet, period! I’ll go and putt for two hours if I have to.
    PXG Derangement Syndrome, it is real.......<br /><br />Equipment:<br /><br />A bag full of PXG’s<br />Non Titleist Welded Neck 35/330g SC 009<br /><br />“Check your Ego at the Club House and Play the Correct Tees”

jdl wrote:

I will not hit from carpet, period! I’ll go and putt for two hours if I have to.

I heard that. Same here.
  • mikpgamikpga www.mikedeitersgolf.com Advanced Members Posts: 7,328 ✭✭
    nsxguy wrote:

mikpga wrote:

At our facility...

May I ask what kind of facility you have ? Sounds like a driving range +

And may I assume the "usage fee" is when someone uses the facility areas other than "off the mats" (including hitting the range balls from grass) ?

So that means to hit a $8.25 bucket off the grass costs $22.75, correct ? Off the mats $8.25 ?

Academy, Practice Facility, and Executive Course.

Natural Turf Practice Area is a $14.50 usage fee. That includes unlimited balls and time.

Traditional Range off mats only...buckets are $5.50 and $8.25.
  • chilllwavechilllwave Advanced Members Posts: 348 ✭✭
    I have a range at my club but during the winter I pay $9 for 75 balls of $15 for 150 at my local range.
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Callaway Epic 3W 15˚ - Aldila Rogue Max 75[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Nike Covert 3H - Kurokage 85 [/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Titleist 716 T-MB 4-UST Mamiya Recoil F3 95[/font]
    Titleist 716 T-MB 5-KBS Tour V 110
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Titleist 716 CB 6/7-KBS Tour V 110[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Titleist 716 MB 8/9/P-KBS Tour V 110[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Vokey SM7 - 50F, 55S, 59D[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Miura KM-007[/font]
    [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Jones Utility Bag[/font]
  • Ace2000Ace2000 Advanced Members Posts: 483
    My home course is $6 for about 40 balls but I'm a member so I can hit as many as I want free... but there are courses around me that charge in the $8 realm for about 70 balls.
  • HabrownleeHabrownlee Habrownlee Members Posts: 40
    I live on my local cc in Russellville Arkansas we charge $40 a year have tokens and I hit balls 3-4 times a week. It’s wonderful. Range is 568 yards from my front door lol
  • rusty380rusty380 Members Posts: 68
    edited February 6
    Somebody got banned at my driving range, he must have inherited thousands of old balls from a dog walker or something, Apparently went up to the range most evenings for a week and had the balls stashed in his carry bag. Due to the ball dispenser being on the range the owner was non the wiser until he spotted him hitting numerous multi coloured balls.

Took weeks to filter out all the half eaten rock balls from his fresh pile of srixon range balls.

I'm in the uk and frequent a few ranges I travel a lot for work which sees my go via Belfry and Celtic Manor on a regular basis, I therefore keep my clubs in the car as i like to use their practice greens for chipping and putting and hit a few balls whilst there.

Celtic Manor:

£6 (around 70 balls) mainly use it for the greens and additional facilities.

Belfry:

£7-7.50 (around 70 balls) for a basket of balls, I normally hit a smaller basket and then spend 30-40mins on the chipping green and same on the putting green. Well worth it for the chipping green alone for me.

My Golf Course:

£5 (100 balls) for a basket of balls.

Range near my house:

£5.50 (100 balls) but always has new balls going in the system.
  • moonshinemoonshine 06/17/18 Best day of year to watch golf! ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 6,340 ClubWRX
    Makes me really miss RTJ. Their range plan was 4-500 a year and some stops like Auburn that price included phenomenal short course.
    "We have learned that we must
    live as men, not as ostriches, nor
    as dogs in the manger." FDR
  • StanksStanks Everything I post is confrontational Advanced Members Posts: 1,098 ✭✭
    This was revived eh?

San Diego and SOCAL in general is $8-13 for about 100 or so balls. Some places charge more for grass vs turf. Some places do a discount if you are consistently there.
  • llewol007llewol007 4KidsGolfer ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 3,354 ClubWRX
    Nope but I did bring a bag of old golf balls to hit at the range before a round. Best thing you can do is wait for the specials they run for range balls. My local course has a once a year deal where they double your money. So 50 dollars gets you 100 dollars worth of golf balls. Really good deal. I usually refill mine with $150 dollars and I have 300 dollars which last me till next go a round.
    Cobra F8 9* Aldila Rogue 60 3.0 X Stiff
    Cobra LTD 14.5 Degree Aldila Rogue 70 3.3 X Stiff
    Cobra LTD 17.5 Degree Aldila Rogue 70 3.6 X Stiff
    Cobra MB/CB 4-PW DG AMT S300 Black HHx1
    Cobra MB 50/54/60 DG AMT S300 Black HHx1
    Taylor Made Ghost Long Hosel DA22
    Vice Pro +
  • Pack7483Pack7483 Advanced Members Posts: 602 ✭✭
    Got an old golf course close to my house that has a bring your own balls range. It is only available if you play that same day. My brother in law and I will go out there and play 9 for $20 then hit our own shag balls for hours.
  • HertsjoatmonHertsjoatmon Advanced Members Posts: 165 ✭✭
    My local range does a "happy hour" between 5pm and 6pm which gives 75 balls for £3. Otherwise I pay £6 for 105 outside of those hours.
    [font=courier new,courier,monospace]14 - Mini Dr - Bertha Mini 1.5 - Motore 70 R @42.5" - D2.5
    19 - Fairway - Big Bertha - Kuru Kage Silver 70 R @ 40.5" - D2
    22 - Hybrid - Big Bertha - Kuru Kage Silver 80 R 39" D1.5
    25 - Hybrid - Adams Idea (14) - Ozik X-con 8h R 38.25" - D2
    28 - hybrid iron - Adams Idea (14) - Ping AWT 2.0 R - D2.5
    32 & 36 - hybrid iron - Adams Idea (14) - Ping AWT 2.0 R - D3
    40 & 45- cavity back - Adams Idea (14) - Ping AWT 2.0 R - D3.5
    50 - wedge - Cleveland RTX 2.0 CB - 6 bounce - D4
    55 - wedge - Cleveland RTX 2.0 CB - 11 bounce- D4
    60 - wedge - Ping Tour-W - 8 bounce - D5
    56 - wedge - Cleveland Smart Sole 3.0 - 8 bounce - D4
    Odyssey 2 Ball fang - e6 soft - Sun Mountain Combo Cart / Bag

On the naughty step - Driver - Callaway GBB (animal style) - Speeder 665 R @ 43.5" - D3

90mph SS - longest drive 2018 (measured with GameGolf) - 264 yards
    [/font]
  • RainShadowRainShadow Tucson AZ (for now)Advanced Members Posts: 3,536 ✭✭
    $7-9 for a large Bucket. 75-90 balls maybe. & dollar place has **** ball, 9 dollar place has good ones and a much better maintained range.

At the local Muni ($7) I find out of round tour balatas, Maxfli HT's and all kinds of **** from the 70's and 80's.....Pretty funny, actually, except I'm paying for this ****! Balls that make 4 turns while going 90yrds with a 7 iron
    Ping G400 10.5 Hzrdus Yellow 75
    Rogue 4 wd. Hzrdus Yellow 75
    Apex Hybrid 20, 23 & 26 Kuro Kage
    Srixon Z765 6-GW Modus 105s / Cobra Forged Tec Black 6-GW Modus 105s
    MackDaddy4 Black 54 S and Mizuno Raw Black OX 58/11
     Bettinardi '16 BB1/ MetalX Milled Versa #1/  '16 Bettinardi Tiki
    Chrome Soft / TP5/ Snell MTB Black ( test run)/ Wilson Staff FG Tour
  • eedubeedub ClubWRX Charter Members Posts: 83 ClubWRX
    I live in NYC, the absolute worst place on earth to be an avid golfer and not belong to a country club. If you want to go to the driving range, you have Chelsea Pier- $30 gets you 94 balls during peak hours or 130 during off-peak.

I recently joined Konnect Golf, a private indoor simulator that exclusively uses trackman. $300/year plus $63/hr for off-peak bay time ($120/hr peak). Expensive, but worth it.

...i can't wait to move.
    TaylorMade M1 - Accra FX360 M5
    Titleist TS2 15* Diamana BF TX
    Titleist H2 21*
    Mizuno MP-25 - DG X1
    Vokey SM7, 50,55,60- S400
    Spider Tour Black
  • TheShaunTheShaun Advanced Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭
    $5 and change CAD for 60 balls, 80 during certain hours