PRICE DROPS - WANT THESE GONE !!! -Taylor P790 Blacks, Cameron 5MBS, PXG Bat Attack, Bettinardi BB54

pingman4pingman4 Members Posts: 391 ✭✭
I have several items up for sale or trade today. I will accept Pay Pal at [email protected] for payment and I will ship the day of or day after I receive payment. All prices include ground shipping within Continental US. Any other locations I will quote pricing based on destination. Please email me at [email protected] or PM with questions.

1.) Mint condition, used for 9 holes with head covers and PW was used for 2 range sessions. Taylor Made P790 BLACK irons, 4-PW with the Dynamic Gold Black 105 Stiff shafts. Irons are standard length, lofts and lies. Come with stock Taylor Made grips. These irons feel great, look great and go the distance for sure. They are just not for my eye - $975.00 $850.00 shipped.

2.) Brand new, 34" Scotty Cameron Limited Edition, 5MBS, center shafted putter. This putter has never been used outside. It is pristine and feels great but I have moved away from center shafted putters so my loss is your gain - $625.00 $525.00 shipped.

3.) Mint condition, 34" Bettinardi BB54 putter with Bettinardi headcover . Not much else to say. Great putter, great condition - $195.00 $165.00 shipped.

4.) Mint condition, 34" PXG Bat Attack putter with Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104CC grip and PXG headcover. If I could use this type of putter I would. Looks great and feels awesome. Rolls the ball incredibly. Just not for me - $295.00 $265.00 shipped.

5.) Mint condition, 35", Odyssey Lucky 777 putter with original headcover, weight kit and original grip. Putter looks mint and I went to a different style putter - $350.00 shipped. - SOLD

6.) Excellent set of Ping I210 irons, 5-PW, Red Dot with special order factory UST Mamiya Smac Wrap Recoil ES 780 F3 Graphite shafts. Irons were used for about 5 rounds and do not show much wear at all as is with most Ping irons. Grips are Golf Pride Tour Velvets. Irons are standard length and lofts. If you would prefer that these heads be reshafted with another shaft I would be happy to quote you or I would sell heads only for $525.00 shipped for irons as is, $400.00 shipped for heads only or $475.00 shipped for irons reshafted with KB Tour Stiff or regular steel shafts.

7.) Excellent condition, Ping G700 4 iron with a Dynamic Gold 120 X Flex steel shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip. Long and very forgiving - $85.00 shipped. - SOLD

Feel free to make offers, the worst I can say is no thank you. Feel free to email [email protected] or PM with questions or offers. Thanks for looking.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• C-radC-rad Members Posts: 2,602 ✭✭
    Pm sent on the x milled.
    Titleist 915 d2
    Titleist 917 f2 18*

PIng i25 hybrid 22* pwr 90

project x L.Z 5.5:
    Bridgestone J15 cb 5-pw
    Nike engage 52 square,
    56 toe sweep
    60 dual sole

Lajosi Dd201

A dream bag
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,640 admin
    pingman4 wrote:

I have several items up for sale or trade today. I will accept Pay Pal at [email protected] for payment and I will ship the day of or day after I receive payment. All prices include ground shipping within Continental US. Any other locations I will quote pricing based on destination. Please email me at [email protected] or PM with questions.

1.) Mint condition, used for 9 holes with head covers and PW was used for 2 range sessions. Taylor Made P790 BLACK irons, 4-PW with the Dynamic Gold Black 105 Stiff shafts. Irons are standard length, lofts and lies. Come with stock Taylor Made grips. These irons feel great, look great and go the distance for sure. They are just not for my eye - $975.00 shipped.

2.) Brand new, 34" Scotty Cameron Limited Edition, 5MBS, center shafted putter. This putter has never been used outside. It is pristine and feels great but I have moved away from center shafted putters so my loss is your gain - $625.00 shipped.

3.) Mint condition, 34" Bettinardi BB54 putter with Bettinardi headcover . Not much else to say. Great putter, great condition - $195.00 shipped.

4.) Mint condition, 34" PXG Bat Attack putter with Golf Pride Tour SNSR 104CC grip and PXG headcover. If I could use this type of putter I would. Looks great and feels awesome. Rolls the ball incredibly. Just not for me - $295.00 shipped.

5.) Mint condition, 35", Odyssey Lucky 777 putter with original headcover, weight kit and original grip. Putter looks mint and I went to a different style putter - $350.00 shipped.

6.) Excellent set of Ping I210 irons, 5-PW, Red Dot with special order factory UST Mamiya Smac Wrap Recoil ES 780 F3 Graphite shafts. Irons were used for about 5 rounds and do not show much wear at all as is with most Ping irons. Grips are Golf Pride Tour Velvets. Irons are standard length and lofts. If you would prefer that these heads be reshafted with another shaft I would be happy to quote you or I would sell heads only for $450.00 shipped - $565.00 shipped.

7.) Excellent condition, Ping G700 4 iron with a Dynamic Gold 120 X Flex steel shaft and Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip. Long and very forgiving - $85.00 shipped. - SOLD

Feel free to make offers, the worst I can say is no thank you. Feel free to email [email protected] or PM with questions or offers. Thanks for looking.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk