Brooks Koepka Feels Slighted... But he doesn't care... But he'll remember

124»

Comments

• Event^HorizonEvent^Horizon Members Posts: 71
    Unlike his peers, he can play golf at the highest level and not get "harassed" by fans if he goes shopping, out to dinner, or what have you. On the course he can go about his business and not have to worry about some reporter(s) bugging him while he is practicing.

He should consider all that a blessing.
  • QuigleyDUQuigleyDU Members Posts: 6,204 ✭✭
    I am a Brooks fan, but i do not think he will have a huge longevity or impact on the tour. I think his "swagger" is over stated. He is a ton of fun to watch and i think he is built perfect for majors as he seems to always shoot a couple under par each round. That fact will not lead to lots of wins though as you have to be able to go really low week in and week out to win a run of the mill event. But all the majors except the masters. 1-5 under par will win a lot of them.
    Driver: Callaway Epic SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 7X
    Fairway: NIKE VAPOR 13*
    3-4 IRON: MIZZY MP18MMC FLIHI
    5-9 IRONS: MP5 DG AMT X100
    WEDGES; CLEVELAND RTX4: 48, 53, 58, 64
    PUTTER; RIFE Cayman
    BALL; various, ask me that day.
  • OldTomMorrisOldTomMorris Members Posts: 2,084 ClubWRX
    Good interview on Golf Central last night. Amazing player with such a simple yet incredibly solid game.
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° S Grind & 58° C Grind
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Titleist Pro V 1x
  • bbedellbbedell Posts: 135 ✭✭

Good interview on Golf Central last night. Amazing player with such a simple yet incredibly solid game.

He's the man. A pro's pro. Hope he bags at least a couple more majors. Doesnt seem to put too much pressure on himself so could be the kind of guy to do it.
  • imakaveliimakaveli Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy... Members Posts: 12,551 ✭✭
    Congrats for an amazing year!

Also, the video with DJ is lame...
124»