TM R9 460 TP 9.5* - Fujikura Motore F1 65X
    TM R9 TP 3W 15* - Fujikura Motore F1 85S
    TM P790 3 & 4 - Nippon Modus3 T 105X
    TM P790 5-PW - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM MG 50* - Nippon Modus3 T 120S
    TM Z TP 54* & 58* - Project X 6.0
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Mid-Slant
  • SC-TX 88SC-TX 88 Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭
    I love my current 3 and 5 woods and had no thoughts of upgrading. I was all set to preorder the spider x and pay full retail, then for s***s and giggles I decided to build a 3 and 5 wood and see how much I could offset the purchase of all 3 clubs with trade in items. Turns out I had to throw in an additional 4 gloves and after trade in (sans tax) and I got it down to under $2.00 I would owe. So looks like I will be trying out the rocket 3 and 5 both in M5.
    M5 9.0 w/ Tensei White 70X tipped 1.5”
    M2 2017 TI T3 (actual 13.7) w/GD AD TP 8X tipped 0.5”
    M2 2016 TI 18 w/ Fujikura 93X Pro Spec tipped 0.5”
    UDI 3 w/Fujikura Pro 115 Tour Spec X-Flex
    Miura MB 001 3-PW w/ PX LZ 7.0
    Raw SM6 54.08M, WedgeWorks 60 T Grind (54/60 DGTI S400)
    Machine M1A (“Tiger Proto”), TM Spider X, Toulon Atlanta, Piretti GSS

• Smitty120Smitty120 MDMembers Posts: 449 ✭✭
    Just FYI...... M6 weight is 3 grams out of my head and the same weight as the M2/M4.

Epic Flash SZ Triple - Tensei Pro White 70TX

M3 HL - Tensei Pro White 80TX

18' UT L 21* - ADDI 95X

19' Apex Pro DOT 4-PW - X-100

TM MG Raw 51, 55, 60Hi-Toe - S-400

Toulon Garage Atlanta Stroke Lab

19' ProV1

• DroppingBombsDroppingBombs Members Posts: 74 ✭✭
    edited Feb 5, 2019 5:08pm #3365
    Just got off phone with TM about the rocket 3 wood I ordered. Release date or arrival date is March 23. What kind of joke is this, when I placed order it said Feb 2. Either the dude working at Taylormade has no clue what he’s talking about or TM really dropped the ball this release. Gonna cancel my order and go elsewhere
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,607 ✭✭

Just got off phone with TM about the rocket 3 wood I ordered. Release date or arrival date is March 23. What kind of joke is this, when I placed order it said Feb 2. Either the moron working at Taylormade has no clue what he’s talking about or TM really dropped the ball this release. Gonna cancel my order and go elsewhere

The rocket fwys are already back ordered unfortunately. I have been quoted 3/15 ship date on mine. I’m totally PO’d about it too.
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX Posts: 1,921 ClubWRX
    Just got off phone with TM about the rocket 3 wood I ordered. Release date or arrival date is March 23. What kind of joke is this, when I placed order it said Feb 2. Either the moron working at Taylormade has no clue what he’s talking about or TM really dropped the ball this release. Gonna cancel my order and go elsewhere

If you placed the order online, that system uses a VERY inaccurate way of showing a possible "earliest ship date", based on if all the components are in stock. Once the order is placed, then things are much more accurate. But even then it's based on arrival of components on time, etc. And TaylorMade (like all companies) prioritizes custom clubs ordered through fitting days and fitting accounts, especially this time of year. With their fitting schedule pretty full at the beginning of a launch like now, its typical for a company to already be pretty constrained on popular lines/models. This happens for lots of companies launches year after year.
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,714 ✭✭

Just got off phone with TM about the rocket 3 wood I ordered. Release date or arrival date is March 23. What kind of joke is this, when I placed order it said Feb 2. Either the moron working at Taylormade has no clue what he's talking about or TM really dropped the ball this release. Gonna cancel my order and go elsewhere

He's a moron because he gave you an answer you didn't like?
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 9* HZRDUS Smoke Green "The Hulk" 60 6.5TX
    Callaway Epic Flash SZ 15* Evenflow Black 75 6.5
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 52, 56, 60
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • jll62jll62 ClubWRX Posts: 2,044 ClubWRX

The rocket fwys are already back ordered unfortunately. I have been quoted 3/15 ship date on mine. I’m totally PO’d about it too.

I ordered mine the day the pre-orders went live. It's been sitting on a delivery truck a mile away from my house since late Friday night, but that's not TaylorMade's fault.

Why did you wait so long to pre-order?
    TaylorMade M5 9.0, Tensei Orange V2 70TX, 44.5"
    TaylorMade M5 Rocket 14, Tensei Blue 70 X, 42.5"
    TaylorMade P-790 UDI 2, Aerotech SteelFiber i95 S
    TaylorMade P-750 3-4, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade P7TW 5-PW, KBS C-Taper S+ (soft-stepped 1x)
    TaylorMade Milled Grind 52 Raw, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Hi-Toe 58, DG S400 Tour Issue
    TaylorMade Itsy Bitsy Proto, 34"
    TaylorMade TP5x #12

jll62's WITB
    jll62 wrote:

I ordered mine the day the pre-orders went live. It's been sitting on a delivery truck a mile away from my house since late Friday night, but that's not TaylorMade's fault.

I was going back and forth about which shaft I wanted, my stupid mistake. I ordered mine with a PO shaft but I may just buy a stock version if it’s going to be pushed out any further. I’m kicking myself right now.
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,292 ✭✭
    m6 rocket showing 4/5 delivery. **** should've ordered!
    edited Feb 5, 2019 3:39pm #3372
    jll62 wrote:

I also pre ordered mine day off release
    radiman wrote:

Just got off phone with TM about the rocket 3 wood I ordered. Release date or arrival date is March 23. What kind of joke is this, when I placed order it said Feb 2. Either the moron working at Taylormade has no clue what he's talking about or TM really dropped the ball this release. Gonna cancel my order and go elsewhere

I said that cause he clearly stated that they are not released until the tour head is being released. Which clearly is wrong.
  • Ti-Cip Ti-Cip Members Posts: 815 ✭✭
    check again,, rocket 3 is now at april ship date. mine said march yesterday, today it shows april.. ughhhh
    Ti-Cip wrote:

check again,, rocket 3 is now at april ship date. mine said march yesterday, today it shows april.. ughhhh

For the M5? DDs gave me a 3/15 date earlier today.
  • chris975dchris975d GeorgiaClubWRX Posts: 1,921 ClubWRX
    I JUST logged into the TM ordering portal. No "rocket" is showing as available any time before mid to late March now. Again, that has always been an estimate based on component supply. I've actually had orders arrive for customers before it ever showed as "in process", but that doesn't happen often.
    TaylorMade 9* M5 w/GD AD-IZ 6
    TaylorMade M5 3-wood
    TaylorMade M5 5-wood
    Srixon H85 4
    Srixon 5-PW, AW Z585 w/Project X LZ 6.0
    Cleveland RTX4 54*, 58*
    TaylorMade Spider X Copper
    as I mentioned, yesterday mine showed 3/15, I just checked and now its april
    I’m wondering if they found a issue with the rocket 3 wood to push the release date to March. Just a little weird knowing couple ppl received some. Just talked to my rep and he said same thing they pulled the release of them.

I’m wondering if they found a issue with the rocket 3 wood to push the release date to March. Just a little weird knowing couple ppl received some. Just talked to my rep and he said same thing they pulled the release of them.

Demand is greater than the supply.
  • getitdailygetitdaily Members Posts: 2,440 ✭✭
    radiman wrote:

Lol. Posts like that always make me.think of the little girl on The Goonies just after Josh Brolin steals her bike...
  • TheSphynxTheSphynx “When is the next sloth eyed shootout?” Buckeye country Members Posts: 1,453 ✭✭
    Just got off phone with TM about the rocket 3 wood I ordered. Release date or arrival date is March 23. What kind of joke is this, when I placed order it said Feb 2. Either the dude working at Taylormade has no clue what he’s talking about or TM really dropped the ball this release. Gonna cancel my order and go elsewhere

46 more sleeps!
  • dvdtdvdt Members Posts: 10,517 ✭✭

Calling it rocket instead of strong increased sales by 100%.

TaylorMade M5
    TaylorMade Original One 13.5
    Ping Crossover 17
    Ping Blueprint 4-PW
    Vokey SM7 54 and 60
    Bettinardi Queen B

• blink3665blink3665 #TwistFaceExperience Members Posts: 6,081 ✭✭
    dvdt wrote:

Calling it rocket instead of strong increased sales by 100%.

I think the sales shot to the moon.
    Srixon z785 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65 / / Taylormade M4 9.5* EvenFlow Handcrafted Blue 65
    Taylormade M3 HL MFS5 White Tie 60S -0.75" (42.5")
    Taylormade M4 19* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (40.25")
    Taylormade M4 22* UST Proforce V2h R -0.5" (39.75")
    Srixon 545 - 5-PW - 2* flat - Modus3 120s - Best Grips Classic
    Cleveland CBX 48* +1* loft - -0.75" - 2* flat
    Cleveland RTX4 Raw 54* mid, 58* xlow -0.75" - 2* flat // TM Hi Toe 58* 2* flat
    Slighter Proto 1 - #9/Del Mar design - High Toe - Long neck - Deep Milled face - 33", 370gr, lie 71*, loft 4*
    Odyssey OWorks 2ball - 32"
    GolfWRX (Nike Collegiate) bag (White) / Nike HyperAdapt

WITB Link
  • noodle3872noodle3872 Chilliwack B.C. CanadaMembers Posts: 2,680 ✭✭
    chris975d wrote:

I JUST logged into the TM ordering portal. No "rocket" is showing as available any time before mid to late March now. Again, that has always been an estimate based on component supply. I've actually had orders arrive for customers before it ever showed as "in process", but that doesn't happen often.

Word is their manufacturing plant has had some issues producing the numbers needed for the initial product launch.
    Taylormade M6 driver MCA Tensei CK Pro Blue 60 S Flex
    Taylormade M6 fairway wood MCA Tensei CK Pro Blue 70 S Flex
    Taylormade M4 19° hybrid MCA OT Tour Hybrid 80 S Flex
    Taylormade M4 22° hybrid MCA OT Tour Hybrid 90 S Flex
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro 5-PW Modus3 Tour 105 S flex
    Mizuno MP 18 MMC irons 5-PW Irons Modus3 Tour 105 S flex
    Mizuno S18 Gunmetal Wedges 50-07, 54-12, 58-08 and 62-08 Modus3 115 Wedge
    Scotty Cameron Futura 7M
    Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2
    Titleist Yellow Pro V1
    maybe TM made a mistake.. instead of correcting the M5 driver, they somehow goofed and think it is the M5 fw!!
  • stevemacstevemac Members Posts: 537 ✭✭
    Aggielefty wrote:

Do you have to buy from Taylor Made to get the 150% trade in credit?

Golf Galaxy is honoring the trade in credit.
  • taylorx300taylorx300 Members Posts: 1,266 ✭✭
    M5 Tour 9 & 10.5 are b/o till 3/16

M5 rocket fwy is 4/15

M6 rocket fwy is 3/15

Demand from presale is outpacing supply.

Those date are for custom builds btw.
    M3 9.5* / Atmos Black Tour Spec
    M4 16.5* / Hzrdus Black
    M4 Hybrid 19* / KBS Prototype
    P-770 / Project X LZ 6.0
    52* / 58* Black Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
    59* Original Trusty Rusty / Hump shaft
    60* Raw Milled Grind Wedge / KBS Custom
    Toulon Garage Columbus Triple Black
  • LesmondLesmond Members Posts: 11,673 ✭✭
    Bye bye M3 3- wood, hello M6 3-wood.

With HZRDS black 6.0 75g shaft.

469-F8-ABC-B32-D-44-E2-A4-E5-2-F5-E4-ADEE0-D6.jpgC1-B65-B1-A-F8-D5-4-A95-9-F17-E34-B23-BDC2-E0.jpgEF857-B10-FA18-48-FC-839-E-A9-B7-A83-AA307.jpg

Driver: TaylorMade M6 10.5*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M6 15*
    Fairway: TaylorMade M3 19*
    Irons: Titleist 718 T-MB 4 iron
    Irons: Titleist 718 AP2 5-PW
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX4 (raw) 50*, 54*
    Wedges: TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60*
    Putter: TaylorMade Spider X copper 

21Pd3+4L8HL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg
    taylorx300 wrote:

M5 Tour 9 & 10.5 are b/o till 3/16

M5 rocket fwy is 4/15

M6 rocket fwy is 3/15

Demand from presale is outpacing supply.

Those date are for custom builds btw.

That totally stinks to hear. Good for TM but bad for a lot of us who had sticks on order.
  • yellowlover519yellowlover519 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭
    Has anyone looked closely at the M5 face and noticed any sharpie markings? I see like four sharpie dots (looks dark red) at different parts of the face. Any explanation for this?