GIVEAWAY: Precision Pro NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinder! Enter Now!

knudson81knudson81 My WITB is $100 but my swing is $.50Marshals, Media Staffer Posts: 3,094 mod
Precision Pro and GolfWRX are giving you the chance to win a NX7 Pro Laser Rangefinder!

The NX7 Pro's Adaptive Slope feature does the math on uphill and downhill shots, while our accurate laser technology and Pulse Vibration feature make accurate readings to the flag simple. The Compact Design and No-Slip Grip provide the perfect feel.

HOW TO ENTER

1. Subscribe to the Precision Pro email list HERE

2. In a post below, why do you want to win?

That's It! Winner will be chosen in about 2 weeks!

RULES

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway. This giveaway is for members in the USA only.
Post edited by Unknown User on
Make sure to follow Two Guys Talking Golf!

Instagram + Twitter + iTunes + SoundCloud

tg2_badgeV2_125.jpg

Comments

• johnny_golfballjohnny_golfball Members Posts: 423 ✭✭
    Signed up!

I’d like to have the rangefinder because I’m tired of asking my playing partners to give me a distance to the flag (I’m sure my playing partners are sick of it as well). Also, it’s frustrating to guess the distance...so I’m looking for one less excuse to my never ending head-scratching rounds of golf image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
  • evgolferevgolfer Members Posts: 186 ✭✭
    I currently use a small golf GPS. It gives me front, middle, and back as well as distance to hazards. I'm interested to see what if any effect having a precise distance to the pin or carry distances might have on my game.

I'm also very interested in the slope feature. Right now it is eyeball it and guess club up or down.
  • Roadking_6Roadking_6 Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭
    Signed up!

Would love to the NX7 Pro with Slope. Never tried a range finder with slope, and would love to see how true the feature really is. I have tried the Non Slope Bushnell and Leupold, and I know my home course frontwards and backwards as I played there since I was 10. Would love to compare what I know the distance to be of a shot, vs how far the slope feature reads the course would be great!
  • RedWings1RedWings1 Members Posts: 327 ✭✭
    Signed Up,

Because my 10 year old Bushnell stopped working two weeks ago and a new one is not a priority in our budget right now. Bummed because a Range finder is essential to performance.

Thanks for the chance!
    TaylorMade M4 Driver 8.5* - Tensei Pro White 60TX (shaft testing)
    TaylorMade M4 3w 15* - Fuji Pro TS 73s
    TaylorMade M1 5w 19* - Fuji Pro TS 83s
    TourEdge CBX20* Hybrid Kuro Kage 70s (testing)
    Mizuno MP18 FliHi 3i - 20.5* CTaper 110s
    Bridgestone J15CB 4-PW (graphite shaft testing for 2019).
    TaylorMadeMG HiToe Wedges 55*, 50* KBS Hi-Rev, 60*ATV,
    Bettinardi KM1 Standard w/ BGT Stability shaft @33.25"
    Toulon Long Island w/ BGT Stability shaft @33.25"
    Srixon Z Star, BStone tourBX, TM TP5x
  • darkhelmetdarkhelmet Members Posts: 810 ✭✭
    Need one to replace the old one that finally stopped working.
  • sosob34sosob34 Members Posts: 168 ✭✭
    Subscribed. I need a rangefinder, plain and simple. Just haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. I can guess pretty good yardages at my home course but this would come in handy when I play at different courses. Thanks for the opportunity.
  • A.G. Pennypacker A.G. Pennypacker Members Posts: 479 ✭✭
    Signed up.

Currently use a GPS watch and would like a more accurate way to measure distance to certain random points (i.e. shrub, tree, etc)
  • kcsfkcsf Members Posts: 1,024 ✭✭
    I've never owned a range finder and I'm sick of being wrong on my yardage!!

Thanks for the op.
  • tenny352tenny352 Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    I don't have a rangefinder and I think it would be much better than using smartphone GPS apps. I really need any advantage I can get!
    "There are probably some things I could do to keep my flexibility up, but I'd rather smoke, drink diet Cokes and eat." - John Daly

Cobra Fly Z+ Matrix Ozik White Tie
    Cobra Fly Z+ 4/5 stock Matrix VLCT ST
    Ping Anser 20* Matrix Ozik Altus
    Ping Anser 23* Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana S+
    Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 5-GW True Temper XP 105
    Cobra Tour Trusty 54* 58* KBS Tour Custom
    Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
  • tocinotocino Members Posts: 2,252 ✭✭
    my old bushnell is starting to give incorrect readings. Would love to try a different brand!

Thanks!
  • tj7644tj7644 Members Posts: 214 ✭✭
    Signed up.

I currently use a Garmin Watch. I'm tired of non-exact yardages to the pin. I've been looking at Bushnell and Garmin rangefinders but heard the Precision Pro is great. I'd love to give it a try.
    Callaway Epic
    Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero, 3+
    Callaway Apex hybrid, 20 deg
    Callaway '19 Apex Pro, 5-AW
    Callaway MD3, 54
    Callaway MD4, 58, 60
    Odyssey Tank O works #1
  • Sparky14Sparky14 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭
    Signed up!

Why do I want to win? Because Jerry Jones sucks. I'm using that excuse for everything right now.
  • TinkerGolfManTinkerGolfMan Tinker Golf Man Members Posts: 1,168 ✭✭
    SIGNED UP!

Been using Bushnell Range Finder for years. I would love to test this model against my Bushnell and see which one does better.
    TaylorMade 2019 M1 9°, Aldila Rogue 110, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align Midsize
    Bomb Tech 3 Wood Fairway 15°, Oban Devotion, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Nike Golf Vapor Speed 5 Wood Fairway 19°, Fujikura 73 Tour Spec, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Mizuno JPX 919/ 4-6 Forged Irons /7-PW Tour Irons, KBS C-Taper, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Artisan Golf ★ custom 50°, 54°, 58°, Nippon Modus 120 Wedge, Golf Pride MCC Plus 4
    Titleist Scotty Cameron 2016 Select Newport 2, SC Custom Shop work: Black Refinish, High-Buff shaft band, Yellow School Bus SC Matador, Face/Weight Stamps.
  • jokerusnjokerusn nice shoes Northern NJClubWRX Posts: 4,677 ClubWRX
    Signed up!

I need a new rangefinder. Mine is a gps that runs out of juice too quickly.
    M3 9.5°  Ventus 6-X
    M5 15°  Tensei CK Pro 70TX
    818H2 19°  HZRDUS 85 6.5
    790 UDI  PX Catalyst 6.5  -or-  TP UDI 3  PX HB6
    790 4i / Z745 5-9  Nippon 950GH 
    SM7 46F 52F 58D 62M  DG 115 / KBS Tour 120
    Mann MA/66

(¬¬) WITB Link
  • JMH1220JMH1220 Members Posts: 589 ✭✭
    I’ve never owned a range finder. I have had A GPS watch. Not very happy with that for multiple reasons. I would love to see if exact yardages make a difference in my game.
  • irishmike27irishmike27 Members Posts: 141 ✭✭
    Like to supplement my Garmin watch, and prove to the guys I play with that high quality can be had for a much lower price.
  • BlueCollarKidBlueCollarKid Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Signed up!

It would be great to see how much of an impact the slope is really having on my distances.

Thanks!
  • gilmore_happygilmore_happy Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    I have really been working on using the right club based on yardage. This would really help me. I do use a watch but sometimes it seems it is inaccurate.

Thank you.
  • Golfing BoilerGolfing Boiler Members Posts: 186 ✭✭
    Signed Up.

Been looking to get one of these as a gift for my father. So if I were lucky enough to win it would actually be a present for my Dad.

Thanks for the opportunity.
  • AzSuperHack76AzSuperHack76 ClubWRX Posts: 1,436 ClubWRX
    I would like to see how this range finder stacks against the big boys!
  • itshedleyitshedley Members Posts: 41
    I'd love to win as I'm sick of using my phone for inaccurate GPS distances, especially when playing with people I don't know who just think I'm being plain rude.
    WITB:

9° Callaway Epic Driver
    15° Callaway Rogue 3W
    19° Callaway Steelhead 3Hy
    22° Callaway Steelhead 4Hy
    5-PW Callaway Apex CF 16
    54° Callaway MD3 S Grind
    58° Callaway MD3 PM Grind
    Toulon Memphis
  • ShilgyShilgy Members Posts: 11,305 ✭✭
    edited Sep 26, 2018 #23
    Thank you to Precision Pro for a great offer. I already own this model and it is working great so will not sign up for this giveaway.

Good Luck guys!!!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    WITB
    Tools for the job!

To paraphrase Dr Seuss: Don't cry because the round of golf is over-smile because it happened . :)

Game is recovering from total ankle replacement. Getting there and glad to be pain free!
  • MKPAPAMKPAPA Long Beach, CaliforniaClubWRX Posts: 397 ClubWRX
  • ErnieMcCrackenErnieMcCracken Members Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Signed up.

Would like to own one to help with dialing in accurate distances.

Thanks for the opportunity.
  • sdandreasdandrea Steve Members Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Thanks for the Giveaway! I have never owned a Rangefinder and would love to evaluate one!
    Cobra Max 10.5*
    The Perfect Club 21*
    Cobra Baffler 5h
    PING Eye 2 6-SW
    Scotty Fastback
  • dalillama47dalillama47 Members Posts: 1,200 ✭✭
    Signed up.

Would love to see how this compares to my Leupold and how much the slope numbers would change my club selection.
    Srixon Z785
    Srixon F85 3 & 5
    Srixon H85 #4 22*
    Srixon Z585 5 iron, Z785 6-pw
    Cleveland RTX 4, 50,54, & 58
    Cleveland Soft 11C
    Srixon 2019 Z Star

• JMac02JMac02 Members Posts: 136 ✭✭
    I've never used one with slope capabilities, and would love the chance to be able to. Thanks for the opportunity!
  • vietnameehvietnameeh HIT BALL FAR NOT BALL STRAIGHT Members Posts: 1,867 ✭✭
    Signed up...

Because I like free stuff! No need to make up BS reasons lOL
    Cobra LTD PRO 7.5F* Aldila Phenom NL 60X
    Callaway XR16 Pro 14* Graphite Design PM902X
    Taylormade M3 17* Fujikura 869 Speeder Tour Spec X
    2012 TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC 4-PW X100
    Wilson FG Tour TC 52,56,60
    Ping TR 1966 Anser 2
    #vietnameeh
  • semarlorsemarlor Charlotte, NCMembers Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Got it. Looking for a replacement for my Luepold so I can pass it along to my buddy that's just getting back into the game after several years away!
  • crp709crp709 Members Posts: 46 ✭✭
    I would like to win so I can gift my old one to my buddies so they will stop asking me to “shoot it” all the time.
    Chris-P
This discussion has been closed.