GIVEAWAY: Live View+PLUS camera and LivePod Setup! Enter Now!!!

13»

Comments

• gyro25gyro25 Members Posts: 154 ✭✭
    This would be an awesome asset, video capture with real time feedback, looking at swing plane and the misses they make. It would turn a range session into a self lesson, and not have me just swinging and hacking at balls. Looks like an awesome product!
  • scunnyscunny Members Posts: 288 ✭✭
    Great to see it as I do it
  • RedskinsfanRedskinsfan Members Posts: 303 ✭✭
    would make a great way to self lesson at the range
  • macnewmamacnewma Members Posts: 108 ✭✭
    It will allow me to keep tabs on my posture and takeaway. When I keep those from drifting, my ball striking stays pretty decent.
  • 6hcphacker6hcphacker Members Posts: 160 ✭✭
    I can see myself using one of these on a regular basis. The compact deisgn is key, no one wants to be one of "those" people on the range with a full video setup like a movie shot. The liveview is a great additional feature where I would use it when warming up as well as a full practice session. Very deisrable product.
  • backinthefairwaybackinthefairway Members Posts: 1
    Would love to have this to help build consistency in my swing. Being able to record and see what's happening instantaneously would be stupendous!
  • larrywlarryw lov_betti Austin, TxMembers Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Having tried many video solutions since the early VCR days - most of which turned out more difficult to use than benefit provided - this looks like a very simple easy to use tool that can only make improvement very straight forward. Can't wait to put it to work.
    Tour Edge Exotics EXS driver
    Mizuno JPX 850 3W
    Mizuno JPX850 19, hybrid
    Callaway CR16 4-pw irons
    Ping Tour-W 56/14 SW, 47/08 & 60/10 wedges
    Bettinardi Studio Stock #5 putter
  • Golfing BoilerGolfing Boiler Members Posts: 189 ✭✭
    Signed up.

I really need something to view my shots from inside 125 yards. I am hitting all of them way right on the course, but when I go hit indoors with a camera and launch monitor they're in the general direction I want them to go

Would like something to follow me on the course while I play to help get a comparison of what is going on to see what I'm changing from the indoor range to the course.
  • Browns71213Browns71213 Members Posts: 581 ✭✭
    My I-Phone 5 already runs to slow and is full of pics and videos. Having a compact, dedicated device to record my wife and my practice sessions would be fantastic!
    Calloway Big Bertha 460 9* Driver
    Cleveland HiBore XLS S 13* 3 Wood
    Kasco Super Hyten K2K 33 16* Hybrid
    Kasco Super Hyten K2K 44 19* Hybrid
    Original King Cobra Irons 4-SW
    Snake Eyes 58* Wedge
    Odyssey Versa #7H 35" Putter
  • ksmowerjockeyksmowerjockey Members Posts: 1
    knudson81 wrote:

Live View Golf

The idea of practicing your golf swing in front of a mirror is probably almost as old as golf. The self-awareness that comes from seeing yourself and connecting the objective image with a kinetic feeling is invaluable in accelerating and re-enforcing the learning of a new skill.

Live View's Digital Swing Mirror (DSM) technology provides instant visual feedback just like a real mirror to match your body movements. This feedback links the visual and physical movements to create accurate kinesthetic feedback for dramatically accelerated learning.

How to Enter
    1. Go to the Live View sign up page HERE
    2. Enter your email address
    3. In a post below tell us how this can help your game

That's it. Winner will be chosen in 2 weeks!

RULES

We randomize all the number of posts and the #1 number on the top is the winner. Say there is 1,000 replies from members. We will randomize 1 to 1,000 using a website that has a randomizer. It scrambles the numbers and the #1 is the first place and the #2 is the second etc. Members with multiple entries will void their chance of winning. These are the complete rules for the giveaway. This giveaway is for members in the USA only.

Would really make those range sessions a little more productive!
  • gibbiesmallsgibbiesmalls Members Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Would allow me to groove my takeway and stay on plane (not so dumped under).
  • PeteWPeteW Rookie Members Posts: 247 ✭✭
    This would help reinforce if I’m stopping shoulders during the down swing.
  • mister2coolmister2cool Members Posts: 3,713 ✭✭
    A number of years ago I actually bought a Casio camera that specialized in slow motion to help me identify flaws. It's a real paint o set up and use so slowly I stopped using it. Would love to be able to get back to finding that perfect swing with video feedback again!
    2017 M1 440 10.5, Project X Even Flow Black 65 6.0
    2017 M1 3W, Project X Even Flow Blue 75 6.0
    RBZ Stage 2 18*H,Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0
    Srixon z945 4-P, DG S300
    Nike Engage DS 52* DG S400
    Nike Engage TS 58* DG S400
    Callaway X-Forged 64* DG S400
    Putter... Who needs that?
  • getair23getair23 Members Posts: 1,957 ✭✭
    Live View+ looks great. It would help me see what I am working on better than trusting feel and seeing where the ball goes.
    Ping G400 MAX Aerotech Ti-Fiber Tour 70 F6-x
    Cobra F6 Baffler 17.5 Elements Chrome 7F5T
    Srixon Z 745 (4-9) Z 945 (pw) KBS tour-x
    Fourteen RM 21 50* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Bettinardi "The Hive" Black 54* and 60* KBS Tour FLT 130-x
    Edel 64* KBS C-Taper s+
    Evnroll ER2 
  • oc_mikeoc_mike Members Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Would love a chance at winning one! I always find it too much of a hassle to set up my phone camera and walk back and forth between every shot to turn it on/ off and see what’s going on. This looks like a great solution!
This discussion has been closed.