Best Courses in Tokyo

anyone has any suggestions for courses in Tokyo?

I am heading over to Tokyo and I want to get a round.

Comments

• BNGLBNGL Members Posts: 1,605 ✭✭
    Winsdsor Park Golf Course or Gotemba Golf Course. Played them years ago when my dad was stationed in Japan and we made a visit to the mainland. Gorgeous country, with plenty of golf! Both are challenging courses that are expertly maintained. Windsor Park might be the best conditioned in Japan, and you will get a gorgeous view of Fuji from Gotemba. I don't remember that cost, but it was not anything exorbitant I think it might have been like 100 bucks if that.

I think that Kasumigaseki Golf Club might be open to guests, although I am not sure of the rules and requirements. I think that is the place hosting the Olympics? I know they recently scrapped their male only member policy.
  • 3_Putt_Par3_Putt_Par Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion man. Members Posts: 879 ✭✭
    Will you be playing by yourself? If so, it may be difficult, since reservations don't allow anything less than a twosome, and sometimes even that is frowned upon.
    9* Ping G400 Max w/ Tour AD GP 7
    14.5* PRGR EGG HD w/ P9003
    18* Titleist 917F2 w/ Diamana BF 80
    24* Honma TW-U w/ Vizard IB 105
    5-PW Callaway Legacy Black (2011) w/ Modus3 125
    52/08 OnOff 2015 Kuro Forged Wedge Black Finish
    56/12 Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth w/ Modus3 125
    60/08 Fourteen RM 21 w/ Modus 125 Wedge
    Ever rotating 3 Putting implement of humiliation
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,155 ✭✭
    Very tough to get on the top private courses there in Tokyo. Outpost Club has a killer trip there next week.
  • AC168AC168 Members Posts: 833 ✭✭
    What is on the Outpost Club’s itinerary?
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,155 ✭✭
    AC168 wrote:

What is on the Outpost Club's itinerary?

Pretty much what you would expect from one of their events, great courses. Top ones in Japan.

Tokyo GC, Abiko, Kawana, Naruo, Hirono & Yokohama International
  • AC168AC168 Members Posts: 833 ✭✭