KBS Shafts Customer Service Was Awesome

golfinbradgolfinbrad Members Posts: 369 ✭✭
If this is the wrong forum please let me know.

I want to start by saying I am in no way associated with KBS Shafts or the golf industry. However, I felt I needed to give KBS a shout out on their customer service. Friday was the first time I ever reached out to the company. It was to explain an issue I was having with one of their shafts. After sending my email, I got your typical ticket number generic response. I figured it would stop there or would be followed up with another generic response. I did receive a reply email Monday requesting additional information. I provided everything they were asking. What blew me away was about an hour later, I started receiving emails from a Jarrett. We exchanged several emails over the next hour and a half and he/KBS totally fixed the situation. In a world where everything seems to be automated or about the bottom line, KBS shocked me with a real customer first approach. I was debating whether to switch to another shaft company, but this experience has be a true die hard user of their shaft.

Again, I am not associated with the company. GolfWRX is an awesome forum for us to share both our positive and negative experiences. I just felt this needed to be said.

Thanks again KBS.

Comments

• JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,224 ✭✭
    It’s even quicker when you just call their customer service line and talk to Jarrett directly.

Nice guy.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • jj9000jj9000 ClubWRX Posts: 2,632 ClubWRX
    I bent the tips on my C-Taper S+ from normal usage

They were great to deal with, and shipped me a new set. Still a pain to reshaft and regrip.

But, the best Customer Service is the Customer Service you never have to use.
  • bubbagumpbubbagump SLDR $5000 Challenge The EmpireMembers Posts: 5,531 ✭✭
    Jarrett is the man, I found that some of my ctapers had bent tips and I contacted Jarrett and within like 4 days I had a brand new set on my doorstep. Excellent customer service, and they really seem to take care of their customers.
    8.5* Ping G400 LST with AD BB 7x
    12* SLDR Mini with TS Speeder 7.2
    17* Callaway Epic with ADDI 95
    19* Mizuno MP18 FLI HI with KBS C-taper
    5-GW Mizuno JPX 900 Forged with KBS C-taper
    60* Cleveland RTX-3 CB with KBS C-taper

Toulon Atlanta
  • Not Far From ParNot Far From Par Members Posts: 1,219 ✭✭
    I had a great experience as well...

Had some shaft labels peeling a few years back & I inquired to just purchase some new replacements, & they wouldn't have it!

Shipped out free of charge...

Besides the fact I was fitted into my new sticks... it made it much easier knowing I had KBS gear & I would always be taken care of...
    PING G LS 9* Aldila Tour Green
    Titleist 915 FD 15* Rogue Black
    PING 400H 19* Alta
    PING G Crossover 4i
    PING i20 5-PW Modus 130s
    PING 2.0 Stealth 50ss 54ss 60ss
    PING Nome TR

Don't worry Ron... I still own the 5-wood.... It's up on the mantle doing it's best impression of wall art
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues Members Posts: 3,443 ✭✭
    Yeah, I only needed labels from them and everytime I call them, they are so appreciative of you using their shafts. Great customer service for sure image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

Taylormade P790 4-PW, Nippon Modus 3 105 with ProSoft inserts, Grip Master Perforated leather grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" with BGT Stability shaft (Presse V tweaked)

Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • Ghost_OrchidGhost_Orchid Golf Junkie Members Posts: 2,066 ✭✭
    Needed shaft labels once...they sent them for free. Great customer service and shafts.

Using Nippon shafts now.
  • nfmotonfmoto Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    KBS helped me out when they didn't have to, and stood by their product years later. Jarrett is the man, and I hope KBS knows how awesome he makes them look as the face of customer service.