2019 UA Golf Shoes?

Comments

• scotty_2987scotty_2987 Members Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    Seems like I remember hearing something about Spieth saying when his Speith 2’s first came out that he was really excited about the next release after them and wished he could go ahead and wear them. I guess they were already designing them at that time. I can’t wait to see them.
  • deep18deep18 Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope they’re a big leap forward from the last two. I need a new pair of shoes before the spring and I’m hoping the new Speiths will be it.
  • redraider1685redraider1685 Members Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerry you should quit returning shoes at my store !!!
  • jerrytexastechjerrytexastech Members Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    Haha, I turned around and spent all that credit on UA workout gear in your store.
    I could spend a small fortune in the UA golf area or the Red Raider UA section at your store.
  • creeksidegolfcreeksidegolf ClubWRX Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Great looking boots. Those are waterproof right? Might need something for the winter.
    redraider1685 have u seen pics? If so I could come to buy something and take a peek? Do you think you will carry them? I know the Spieth Ones were in your store along with the Tempo Sports.
    Chatted with UA customer service yesterday, and I was informed that any new golf shoes would come out in the Spring. I know shocking, right. Just thought I would share.
  • redraider1685redraider1685 Members Posts: 673 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am looking forward to the hovr golf shoes over the new speith release

I cannot share pics sorry
  • DRRicksDRRicks Banned Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am looking forward to the hovr golf shoes over the new speith release

I cannot share pics sorry

So, they’re different? Interesting...
    Looks like Jordan is wearing the new one in Mexico.
    UA Customer chat tried to tell me the above is the Spieth 2. LOL. After I let him know that I felt it was a new model, they stated they would send me an email soon. ?
  • DRRicksDRRicks Banned Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they look better, but can’t tell totally.
  • Number2Number2 Members Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Totally different outsole than spieth 1&2. Fully spiked. I also see dark lines across the edge of the laces down (45°ish angle) both sides so maybe different material stiffness like the old tempo tours had?
  • scotty_2987scotty_2987 Members Posts: 233 ✭✭✭

UA Customer chat tried to tell me the above is the Spieth 2. LOL. After I let him know that I felt it was a new model, they stated they would send me an email soon. ?

Did you ever receive an email from them?
  • drew1527drew1527 Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chatted with UA today with the good pic posted here, and they would not tell my anything. Marketing put the hush on them. LOL
  • cubuffscubuffs Members Posts: 398 ✭✭✭✭
    I am very curious to hear more around the 2019 line. I like what I see on Speith, and the rumor of a Hovr based golf shoe really has my attention.
  • dwbostondwboston Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    UA needs to re-release the Drive One already. Still the best golf shoe they've ever made.
    Titleist TS2 10.5*, GD AD TP 6S | Titleist 915F 16.5*, GD AD DI 8S | Titleist 915 H 21*, GD AD HY 95S
    Bridgestone J15 CB, 4-PW, Recoil Proto 125 F4 | Vokey SM6 52.08F | Vokey SM6 56.10S | Vokey SM7 60.12D
    Bettinardi BB0 Flow, DASS, F.I.T. Face, 34"/350g
  • cvvorstcvvorst ClubWRX Posts: 3,218 ClubWRX
    I got a pair of the Jordan Spieth 2 shoes. I liked everything about them except the laces would loosen through the round and I had to re-tie them once every three holes on average. I could try a different pair laces, but this shouldn't be an issue.

But getting his shoes also made me realize how much I prefer my BOA shoes. The only issue with that is most companies have very limited color options. Like Under Armour only made the boa in the black and white. Instead of the infinitely more popular all white, or white and blue. FootJoy has a pair of white, orange, and gray. I really wish there was a pair of all white or the white green and blue.

I'm holding out hope that Under Armour or footjoy will have an all white boa spiked pair this year
    PXG Gen 2 0811XF - HZRDUS T1100 75 6.5 or Ping G400 Max - Diamana DF 60 TX
    Ping G400 Stretch - Diamana BF 80 TX
    PXG Gen 2 - 0311X 2 Iron - HZRDUS 105 6.5
    PXG 0311X - 4 Iron - KBS C Taper 130 X
    PXG 0311T - 5 to PW - C Taper 130 X
    Titleist Vokey Wedgeworks SM6 RAW - 50F - 54S - 58 Links K
    Taylormade Spider X Copper Slant Neck - TP Mills Ming Anvil Flow Neck
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,995 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Any new info on the 2019 UA golf shoes? I absolutely hated the Speith 2’s.
    I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of the spieth 2's...what didn't you like it about?

• TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,995 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Number2 wrote:

I'm thinking about grabbing a pair of the spieth 2's...what didn't you like it about?

I had the all white ones. The area on the heel (where the material is) got extremely dirty and they just were not very comfortable. I hope they improve both areas on the next model.
    Any updates here? They're going nuts with ICON custom stuff so I'm hoping spikes will be added. Spieth one's with crazy graphics were made for display last year so I think it's possible
  • GoGoErkyGoGoErky Members Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    dwboston wrote:

UA needs to re-release the Drive One already. Still the best golf shoe they've ever made.

I agree. I wish I would have grabbed a couple extra pairs
    I’m surprised we have not seen any leaks yet..
    I know! I get that jords is doing wedding stuff and not out playing but c'mon, no catalogs or anything??

I’m surprised we have not seen any leaks yet..
  • WillMK5WillMK5 Members Posts: 436 ✭✭✭✭
    Number2 wrote:

I had the all white ones. The area on the heel (where the material is) got extremely dirty and they just were not very comfortable. I hope they improve both areas on the next model.

I recently got the all white ones. Any tips for keeping them clean?
    WillMK5 wrote:

Number2 wrote:

I recently got the all white ones. Any tips for keeping them clean?

Don’t wear them in wet conditions. I had an extremely tough time keeping them clean. I bought some spray on product that was suppose to keep the dirt from staining but it didn’t work. UA needs to give us a better design this go around.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file