Service quality

What makes service quality at your golf club "the best" or "the worst"?

Comments

• Lagavulin62Lagavulin62 Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭
    Friendliness and availability.
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Posts: 14,671 ClubWRX
    Our guys are really good. Occasionally I get there before they get the carts out. I’ll ask if they can just open the door, I don’t mind getting my own out, but he always insists on going and getting one for me. Little things like that.
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
  • kozubskozubs Members Posts: 274 ✭✭
    Our first and tenth holes are about 130ft elevated. We have some members who prefer to walk but the downhills are tough on them. The kids in the back shop will wait for these players to come around and give them a lift down the hill. I allows them to keep walking. Really cool.
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Posts: 14,671 ClubWRX
    kozubs wrote:

Our first and tenth holes are about 130ft elevated. We have some members who prefer to walk but the downhills are tough on them. The kids in the back shop will wait for these players to come around and give them a lift down the hill. I allows them to keep walking. Really cool.

That is cool. Little things like that are really bigger than people think. That’s taking really good care of the members
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62
  • tatertottatertot Members Posts: 4,387 ✭✭
    Our course does the little things ... Like locking the clubhouse with groups still on the course and no restrooms available. Having no water anywhere on the course, even without a beverage cart out. Not filling the ball washers. Removing all benches so walkers have nowhere to sit. Taking GPS off all the carts. Closing the driving range an hour before the course closes. I could go on ...
    Driver: Adams Speedline Fast 11, 9.5*
    Hybrid: Titleist 816H1, 19*
    Long Iron: Ping iE1, 26*
    Mid Iron: Ping iE1, 32*
    Short Iron: Ping iE1, 41*
    Wedge: Ping iE1, 45*
    Gap: Ping Glide SS, 52*
    Lob: Ping Glide ES, 60*
    Putter: Yes Callie Mid, 41"
    Ball: Bridgestone Tour B XS
    Bag: Sun Mountain Swift X
  • Bonneville85308Bonneville85308 Members Posts: 1,645 ✭✭
    They stopped doing this towards the end of my membership at a particular club for whatever reason, but during pouring rain/thunderstorms they would have the bag boys go out on the course with carts to bring in the walkers that got stuck out in the storm at points far from the clubhouse. They would also offer to drive me out to holes 2, 3, etc. when playing as a single if they knew a slow group or foursome just teed off, so I could get ahead of them. I always appreciated that.