Out of the box USA Ryder Cup fixes

124»

Comments

• BarfolomewBarfolomew #worstWRXer Members Posts: 1,216 ✭✭
    There's only 1 American that can captain the team and turn them into a family like the Europeans are!

gettyimages-50967672_0.jpg?itok=_8-4tu2C&resize=1100x1100
    G30 LS
    M2 BMW
    XR 4 Hybrid
    OnOffOnAgain Kuros
    Cleveland Blob
    Square Strike
    SeeMore Butts
  • smashdnsmashdn Let's cut them trees down. Posts: 935 ✭✭
    Is the goal to pick a US team that can win or do you pick a team of players that deserve a spot on the team?

See the difference?

Someone said earlier that Tiger deserved to be on the team. And I agree. But would you say before the matches he gave you the best bet to win matches?
  • caniac6caniac6 Members Posts: 2,660 ✭✭
    Put kegs in the team room. Hire comedians to be assistant captains. Figure out how to get these guys to loosen up, and have fun. The US team looks like they play not to lose.
  • 80sFredriksson80sFredriksson Posts: 457 ✭✭
    Course suited european players better, i.e. they are simply better on this kind of course setup, they also prepared much better, and us strategy in pairings were fairly horrible = european domnination
  • smashdnsmashdn Let's cut them trees down. Posts: 935 ✭✭
    Compare the course and course set-up to a regular tour stop or even major tournament please. (I am ashamed to admit this but I was not able to watch the RC matches this year due to a couple different reasons.)

The way some have described it, narrow fairways, thick rough, it leads me to think it mirrors a US Open set up. Is that a fair comparison or way off?
  • Darth PutterDarth Putter Members Posts: 4,602 ✭✭
    smashdn wrote:

Compare the course and course set-up to a regular tour stop or even major tournament please. (I am ashamed to admit this but I was not able to watch the RC matches this year due to a couple different reasons.)

The way some have described it, narrow fairways, thick rough, it leads me to think it mirrors a US Open set up. Is that a fair comparison or way off?

They could have played this at Kapalua and the Euros still would have won 17.5-10.5.
    swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings
124»