Taylormade Survey free 4 ball back TP/TP5x

Comments

• Upper MichiganUpper Michigan Members Posts: 407 ✭✭
    Thanks for the headsup. Just filled out the survey from my phone. Will be cool to try out both balls.
  • Froo Shon TayFroo Shon Tay Members Posts: 944
    Wow. Not sure if that was worth free balls.
  • jeenyusssjeenyusss Members Posts: 488 ✭✭
  • storm319storm319 Members Posts: 3,752 ✭✭
    hopefully this will be handled better than the Project(a) giveaway a couple of years ago.
  • thevaporzthevaporz Members Posts: 2,801 ✭✭
    Thanks, jeenyuss! I think it worked. At the end it says survey closes 10/14.
  • augustgolfaugustgolf Golf with dignity Coastal NCMembers Posts: 3,891 ✭✭
    storm319 wrote:

hopefully this will be handled better than the Project(a) giveaway a couple of years ago.

Agree - I'm still waiting on my sleeve of balls to come...
    Pings from the beginning

OGA member 1415
    or is it 1514...
    I don't remember exactly
  • KaBoom21KaBoom21 Members Posts: 1,570
    edited Oct 6, 2018 #38
    stevemac wrote:

radiman wrote:

stevemac wrote:

radiman wrote:

golfinchef wrote:

I tried doing the survey but apparently my answers disqualified me.

Same here. Was qualified to get the survey link emailed to me. But, apparently they didn't like my answer to the questions and told me I no longer qualified.

Same experience here-I wasn't sure if it was because I try most anything or what. I have used clubs and or balls from most of the manufacturers at some point since I have played for 40 years. Out and no balls-weird.

I'm not too worried about the balls. I just can't imagine a survey that openly disqualifies someone for answering the questions within the given parameters. Just seems odd is all.

I wasn't concerned about the balls either. Just seemed weird that would not want input from someone that has looked at a variety of product, and because of that does not have a bias.

Concerned enough to post about it. image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Come on guys, do you not know how marketing surveys work? Simply supplying your email address doesn't qualify you for anything, how you answer the questions dictates whether you qualify.
  • radimanradiman Members Posts: 4,638 ✭✭
    KaBoom21 wrote:

Concerned enough to post about it. image/laugh.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Come on guys, do you not know how marketing surveys work? Simply supplying your email address doesn't qualify you for anything, how you answer the questions dictates whether you qualify.

It's just odd is all. I've never had a survey stop in the middle and tell me that I don't qualify. I answered the question about me or my spouse working in certain industries, they emailed me a link, asked me a question about brands and product types I've purchased. Maybe working I'm the IT field is the reason? I don't know. I just find it odd is all. How many survey's have you taken that stop in the middle like this?

Posting about it because this is where I and others have learned about the survey I'm the first place. I have plenty of golf balls.

Callaway Epic Flash 9* Tensei Pro Orange 70 TX
    Titleist 917 F3 15* Tensei Pro Blue 70 TX
    Callaway X-Forged UT 21* w/Motore Speeder TS 8.8 X
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW KBS 130X
    Taylormade Spider X Navy/White 35"
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
    All sitting comfortably in my Sun Mountain Sync Cart Bag
  • eagle1997eagle1997 Members Posts: 18,049 ✭✭
    Wasn’t TaylorMade exploring opening up a string of TopGolf-esque locations across the States complete with Trackmans, equipment sales, lessons and fitting? Or was that still when they were being run by Mark King?

Maybe if you answered that you didn’t go to the driving range or a TopGolf it disqualifies you from participation because you are not the target audience.
    Cobra F8+ 9.5°
    TEE XCG4 3w 15°
    Cally Steelhead XR 17°
    Cobra BioCell 22°
    Cobra One Length 5-PW
    Bstone J15 50°
    Bstone J15 52°
    Odyssey Black Milled #1
    eagle1997 wrote:

Wasn’t TaylorMade exploring opening up a string of TopGolf-esque locations across the States complete with Trackmans, equipment sales, lessons and fitting? Or was that still when they were being run by Mark King?

Maybe if you answered that you didn’t go to the driving range or a TopGolf it disqualifies you from participation because you are not the target audience.

I never got past the first questions about what type of purchases I made for each brand. I answered that I purchased clubs and gloves from Taylor made. Not sure if they wanted to know more about their apparel customers? But, since I didn't get any further, I don't know where the questions went in topic.
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
  • JagpilotohioJagpilotohio 45+ inch drivers are evil. Columbus, OHMembers Posts: 7,169 ✭✭
    radiman wrote:

KaBoom21 wrote:

It's just odd is all. I've never had a survey stop in the middle and tell me that I don't qualify. I answered the question about me or my spouse working in certain industries, they emailed me a link, asked me a question about brands and product types I've purchased. Maybe working I'm the IT field is the reason? I don't know. I just find it odd is all. How many survey's have you taken that stop in the middle like this?

Posting about it because this is where I and others have learned about the survey I'm the first place. I have plenty of golf balls.

Yes. You need to answer no to all those jobs.

....And something else to think about.

Do you really want this faceless marketing company to know your name, address, age, ****, income, all sorts of personal preferences, etc, etc. in exchange for 4 freaking golf balls??

Just Think about that for a second everyone.
    9.5* Cobra LTD, Old school Grafalloy Blue, 43.5"
    14* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X 42"
    16* Cally 815 alpha fuji 665 X, 41.5" (set to 17*)
    19* Titleist 816 H2 fuji 8.8X TS 40.0"
    4-7 2016 Hogan PTx, KBS Tour V, 120X.  
    Ping i210 8 & 9 Proto 125 F5 hardstepped 1x.
    Ping glide 2 46-12, 50-12, 54-14 (at 55) stealth, Vokey SM6 60M (61). Wedges Recoil Proto 125 F5
    33.5" Ghost spider slant neck.
    Srixon Z-star XV
    Jones Trouper Bag
  • scott_Donaldscott_Donald Aberdeen, Scotland & HoustonMembers Posts: 2,279 ✭✭
    done thanks.

some interesting questions.
    • Taylormade M3 8.5* Tensei Orange 70TX
    • Taylormade M2 Tour 14* Speeder TS 8.2X
    • Taylormade P790 UDI C taper X
    • Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 4-9 C taper X
    • Vokey SM7 RAW 46*F, 50*F C taper X
    • Vokey SM7 RAW 54*M, 60*M S400
    • Artisan BlueBonnet Carbon 0217
  • johngalt312johngalt312 Member ClubWRX Posts: 364 ClubWRX
    Completed - thanks.
    G400 Max Driver
    G400 3-Wood
    G400 5-Wood
    i210 Irons 3-P
    Glide 2.0 Wedges 52*, 58*
    Vault 2.0 Dale Anser
    Jani-King Towel
  • deadsolid...shankdeadsolid...shank ClubWRX Posts: 14,620 ClubWRX
    I took it. I don’t care if they know hw old I am or what my email is. I’ll just block them if they start flooding the inbox.
    Titleist 910 8.5
    Titleist 910 15*
    Titleist 910H 17*
    2-6 Mizuno MP-60, 7-PW MP-67
    SC GoLo
    Vokey SM5 52,58,62

I took it. I don’t care if they know hw old I am or what my email is. I’ll just block them if they start flooding the inbox.

Right, plus they're nice golf balls!
    Callaway MD3 54, 60, 64
  • howaboutmehowaboutme Fairfax, VAMembers Posts: 128 ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up! Took it and awaiting balls...
  • dxdgenertdxdgenert Dirtiest player in the game MinnesotaMembers Posts: 1,533 ✭✭
    I’m in, thanks OP.
    PING G400 MAX w/ Alta CB
    Cobra KING F7 fairway w/ Fujikura Pro 65
    Cobra KING F7 hybrid w/ Fujikura Pro 75H
    Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 Utility 4 Iron
    Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 5-GW
    Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP Blue Tour Grind 56* and 60*
    One of several milled putters
  • rbj69rbj69 Members Posts: 678 ✭✭
    It told me u did answer right lol
    Taylormade M16 with Tensei Orange shaft
    Taylormade 3 wd with tensei orange shaft
    Callaway Rogue 3hybrid with aldila synergy shaft
    4-pw Srixon Z785/Zforged combo with px lz shafts
    Cleveland 50 rtx4 wedge
    Cleveland 56 rtx4 wedge
    Evnroll 1.2 Blacked out
    Cleveland Huntington Soft 11 CS blacked out
    Balls 19'Srixon Zstar xv and Zstar and others
  • deegleberrydeegleberry Members Posts: 18
    just completed - thanks for the heads up!
  • AdlerAdler Members Posts: 173 ✭✭
    Guess I answered wrong in the category of what companies I like to buy from.. Whoops!
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Driver: Taylormade M3 - Mitsubishi Tensei Blue S[/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive]3 Wood: Taylormade Tour RBZ[/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Hybrid: Nike Vapor Speed 3[/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive]5-AW: Bridgestone J15[/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Wedges: Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56*, Nike Engage Toe Sweep 60* OR Cleveland RTX3 54* and 58*[/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Putter: Nike Origin B2-01 38" [/font]
    [font=comic sans ms,cursive]Ball: Bridgestone Tour BXS unless I find a Nike RZN on the course or around the house[/font]
  • dj55cornelldj55cornell Members Posts: 87
    Nice, thanks
  • Not Far From ParNot Far From Par Members Posts: 1,220 ✭✭
    I passed as well...

Thanks for the heads up!

My ball of choice has always been the Lethal, so wouldn't mind trying these as well...
    PING G LS 9* Aldila Tour Green
    Titleist 915 FD 15* Rogue Black
    PING 400H 19* Alta
    PING G Crossover 4i
    PING i20 5-PW Modus 130s
    PING 2.0 Stealth 50ss 54ss 60ss
    PING Nome TR

Don't worry Ron... I still own the 5-wood.... It's up on the mantle doing it's best impression of wall art
  • Panerai111Panerai111 Members Posts: 549
    terrell75 wrote:

No pop up when I go to the site

I can't get it to pop either
  • Panerai111Panerai111 Members Posts: 549
    Panerai111 wrote:

terrell75 wrote:

No pop up when I go to the site

I can't get it to pop either

I tried on my phone and i got the popup. i had to refresh the page tho
  • ksgolfcoachksgolfcoach Director of Instruction at Firekeeper Golf Course Members Posts: 730 ✭✭
    They kicked me out after the second question. Guess I’m just glad they didn’t wait to the end to disqualify me
  • taylormade113taylormade113 Members Posts: 891 ✭✭
    Got in, and got through the survey. Thanks OP
  • jschwarbjschwarb Members Posts: 739 ✭✭

radiman wrote:

KaBoom21 wrote:

Yes. You need to answer no to all those jobs.

....And something else to think about.

Do you really want this faceless marketing company to know your name, address, age, ****, income, all sorts of personal preferences, etc, etc. in exchange for 4 freaking golf balls??

Just Think about that for a second everyone.

**** yes!

In all seriousness, at this point I'm pretty sure a bunch of faceless marketing companies know me already. To get privacy at this point you have to pretty much give up screens entirely.
  • ckayckay Members Posts: 3,882 ✭✭
    Seriously, there are no secrets to who you are if you have used the Internet at any point.
    Taylormade M4 440 10* Tensei White Pro 60TX
    Taylormade M2 Tour 16.5* Atmos Blue 7x
    Taylormade M2 L.I.F.T. 2 KBS Hybrid Proto 85x
    Miura CB57 Nippon SPB X
    Vokey CF 52F/56M/60M S400 Onyx
    Cameron Cami & Co Newport Beach 34/350

WITB Link
  • larciellarciel I play for eagle Members Posts: 2,207 ✭✭
    I got denied as well. WTF? But this is kinda funny. Never had a survey that rejects. lol
  • ChomperChomper ClubWRX Posts: 1,068
    Thanks for the heads up. I qualified and my balls should arrive by the end of the month!

(I am sure anyone could come up with a bunch of smart-alec jokes and play on words, so have at it).