Odyssey 7s Replacement Shaft or tip diameter

TheWalkingGolfer ·  
TheWalkingGolferTheWalkingGolfer  451WRX Points: 35Members Posts: 451 Greens
Need to replace the shaft for my works 7s. Is it just a straight .370 shaft like other odyssey putters? Doesn’t appear to be an over the hosel width.
Posted:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Howard_JonesHoward_Jones  10268WRX Points: 1,417Members Posts: 10,268 Titanium Tees
    Posted:

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PMs ON CLUB TECH ISSUES - ASK PUBLIC IN THE FORUM

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • TheWalkingGolferTheWalkingGolfer  451WRX Points: 35Members Posts: 451 Greens
    Clicked on the link but doesn’t seem to specify size unless I’m missing something.

Never mind looks like over the hosel?
    Posted:
  • Howard_JonesHoward_Jones  10268WRX Points: 1,417Members Posts: 10,268 Titanium Tees

Clicked on the link but doesn't seem to specify size unless I'm missing something.

Sorry my bad, the Odyssey 7 has a peg or FLARE tip, so its not the shaft who goes inside a hosel

that means its a .382 FLARE TIP shaft you seek,(measure OD to make sure, but thats the norm for Flare tip)

https://www.google.d...p7KS5PczPRn-fM:
    Posted:

PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PMs ON CLUB TECH ISSUES - ASK PUBLIC IN THE FORUM

Was going to say I bough the OTH and it didn’t fit. I’ll try to stop in and see what the store has to find a fit.
    Posted:
    Sure it’s not just a .370 peg? My calipers are MIA so I can’t measure right now but doesn’t look terribly large.
    Posted:

Sure it's not just a .370 peg? My calipers are MIA so I can't measure right now but doesn't look terribly large.

Bought a .370 putter shaft and it fits fine.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • sixtysevensixtysevensixtysevensixtyseven  2028WRX Points: 2Members Posts: 2,028 BST Banned

Clicked on the link but doesn't seem to specify size unless I'm missing something.

Sorry my bad, the Odyssey 7 has a peg or FLARE tip, so its not the shaft who goes inside a hosel

that means its a .382 FLARE TIP shaft you seek,(measure OD to make sure, but thats the norm for Flare tip)

https://www.google.d...p7KS5PczPRn-fM:

This is wrong. As you found it's just a normal .370" True Temper. I like the stepless putter shafts but Odyssey uses the True Temper stepped .370" which is UCA9160P-35 by their code. The stepless model that works with the 7S is USTP.

Apollo also makes a nice PVD shaft that works and you can get them from Golf Works.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.