miura irons

slash01slash01 Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
Came across a UK seller by the name of golferblog72012 that is selling miura irons heads. Legit or not. Selling left handed miura iron heads for $75. I am from Canada and those miura are really expensive here.

thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• SuperbritSuperbrit Posts: 461 ✭✭
    slash01 wrote:

Came across a UK seller by the name of golferblog72012 that is selling miura irons heads. Legit or not. Selling left handed miura iron heads for $75. I am from Canada and those miura are really expensive here.

thanks

If its just heads this would be about right, Miura prices dont really hold up in the UK, unless its the new models??
  • TzoidTzoid Members Posts: 1,644 ✭✭
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser Custom
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • freeflyer14freeflyer14 Lefty Boomers Posts: 195 ✭✭
    Left handed stuff is rarely, if ever, faked.
    Ping G400 LST 8.5* Speeder 757 EVO II X......TaylorMade SLDR 3 wood Motore Speeder 77x
    Ping G410 4-UW Project X LZ 6.0......Callaway Mack Daddy Forged 56*, 60* KBS wedge
    Ping G2 Anser D......Sun Mountain Four 5......KSig
  • slash01slash01 Members Posts: 14 ✭✭
    that is what I was thinking. Also it seems from contacting Miura i scottsdale that this seller has 72,000 feedback reviews. When going on ebay I could only find 1 year of feedback but custumer service at that Miura went out of there way to help me. The seller told me he was a Miura dealer, Not sure how to verify that info.
    slash01 wrote:

that is what I was thinking. Also it seems from contacting Miura i scottsdale that this seller has 72,000 feedback reviews. When going on ebay I could only find 1 year of feedback but custumer service at that Miura went out of there way to help me. The seller told me he was a Miura dealer, Not sure how to verify that info.

Maybe posting photos or a link to the posting would help.... If they are in good shape it;s a great deal IMO
    Titleist Pro V-1X
    slash01 wrote:

thanks

I'm confused after looking at the sellers Listings on eBay..... Not $ 75.00 for a set . $ 519.70 ???

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=21015&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=golferblog72012&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50
    Titleist Pro V-1X
  • theboypinoytheboypinoy Members Posts: 2,031 ✭✭
    Tzoid wrote:

slash01 wrote:

thanks

I'm confused after looking at the sellers Listings on eBay..... Not $ 75.00 for a set . $ 519.70 ???

https://www.ebay.com...&_dmd=1&_ipg=50

OP never said it was $75 for a set. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

At roughly $75 per head, it makes sense the total for seven heads is around that total value.
  • That Bob GuyThat Bob Guy Never settle! Members Posts: 2,566 ClubWRX
    It is my understanding, Miura dealers aren't permitted to sell heads only, unless things have changed.
    Giving an update on the subject; The person is a Miura dealer after pin pointing is ebay address to the Miura websites. Sent them an email through there website (golf ballistic Europe) and got a response and both are the same. So he is legit and will have my left handed Miura next week. Thanks to all who has comment on the situation. Will post pictures when I get them.
  • CardozerCardozer Members Posts: 2
    How about kcs217 just bought some miura baby blades with Oban x-stiff shafts just realized the oban stickers are all over the place..
  • GoIrish17GoIrish17 Members Posts: 5,531 ✭✭
    Cardozer wrote:

How about kcs217 just bought some miura baby blades with Oban x-stiff shafts just realized the oban stickers are all over the place..

Huh?
    Driver: Ping G400 LST 8.5° | Evenflow HC Black 65
    vs.
    Cobra F9 9° | Atmos Tour Spec Black 6
    Fairway: M4 Tour 15° | Kuro Kage XT 70
    Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18° | Speeder HB 8.8
    Driving Iron: Apex X-Forged Utility 21° | AD-DI 105
    Irons: Srixon 785 5-pw | Recoil 110
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 raw 48° F (Handground S), 54° S, 58° V | KBS 610
    Putter: Tad Moore Pro 1S prototype
    Putter: Scotty AOP Newport oil can
    Putter: Piretti Potenza II black
    Putter: Byron Morgan DH89 oil can

WITB:
    http://www.golfwrx.c...sh17s-new-witb/
    At first I was not sure if I should go through with the sale since it was an ebay seller. But after looking into Miura website and the ebay seller`s address that he was a Miura dealer from UK. Send them a message through there Miura website and they confirm that they were the ebay seller and also Miura confirm that they were there Miura UK dealer. So here are those babies and tried them yesterday here in Ottawa, Canada at 35 degree Farenheit. Felt pretty good with 3 different kind of shafts that I was able to put in to complete the set.

Just realize i might have repeated myself from my previous post about the seller. Should have read my previous post before posting.