We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

Inserts from spryevo - firmest

getitdaily ·  
getitdailygetitdaily  2742Members Posts: 2,742
Likely going to firm up the face of my oworks 2ball fang with an insert from spryevo. Can anyone give some first hand use reviews of inserts you've used from them? Looking for a firmer feel and a bit faster off the face than the oworks insert.
Posted:

Comments

• TylerJ89TylerJ89  186Members Posts: 186

I am also very interested in this topic. I have an Odyssey O-Works 3T and I just dont get along with the Microhinge insert. I'm looking for a more solid feel with a firmer "thud" sound to it.

Anyone used Spryevo and the aluminum milled insert he has? How does it feel? Sound? Roll? I would really appreciate some info on this

Posted:
    Ping G400 Max - 9* - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 70TX
    Ping G400 - 17.5* - Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver TiNi 80TX
    Srixon Z U85 - 20* - UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
    Ping iBlade - 4-W - True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
    Titleist Vokey - 50*F/54*S/58*D - True Temper Dynamic Gold S200
    Odyssey 3T - 35" - Golf Pride Tour SNSR Pro
    TaylorMade TP5
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • wrbush31wrbush31  1358Members Posts: 1,358

Copper (or whatever it might be called, feel like it wasn’t actually copper) is the firmest feeling but also adds a good bit of weight.

Posted:
    WITB 2/3/16:
    Driver - Golf club
    3 & 5 Wood - Clubs
    Irons - More Golf clubs
    Wedges - Knives
    Putter - wrench

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.