Naked Toulon Garage Memphis FS/FT

Ngjg21Ngjg21 Members Posts: 835 ✭✭
Price is OBRO, shipped to the lower 48 via USPS Priority, PayPal only, first to pay gets it. Please allow up to two days for shipping from time of purchase (though I try to ship ASAP).

Toulon Garage Memphis. Believe it’s 3/70 loft/lie, 34” length, A7 sole weight installed. Was told this is tour issue but have no way to prove it. Iomic mid-pistol installed, comes with Toulon Garage cover. Excellent shape, pics tell the story. Asking $old

Mods, please note this is a different putter than the one I sold a few weeks ago.

Open to trades for other custom putters from Byron, Lajosi, MannKrafted, etc. No sight lines on flange or topline please unless it’s a #9 shape. Can add cash for the right deal.

Please PM with questions or offers. Thanks for having a look.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,576 admin
    Ngjg21 wrote:

Price is OBRO, shipped to the lower 48 via USPS Priority, PayPal only, first to pay gets it. Please allow up to two days for shipping from time of purchase (though I try to ship ASAP).

Toulon Garage Memphis. Believe it’s 3/70 loft/lie, 34” length, A7 sole weight installed. Was told this is tour issue but have no way to prove it. Iomic mid-pistol installed, comes with Toulon Garage cover. Excellent shape, pics tell the story. Asking $350 OBRO

Mods, please note this is a different putter than the one I sold a few weeks ago.

Open to trades for other custom putters from Byron, Lajosi, MannKrafted, etc. No sight lines on flange or topline please unless it’s a #9 shape. Can add cash for the right deal.

Please PM with questions or offers. Thanks for having a look.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • Ngjg21Ngjg21 Members Posts: 835 ✭✭
    Offers welcome! Moving to the Bay this afternoon
This discussion has been closed.