Odd Question: Screen Printed Logo on Polo

conorgolf22 ·  
conorgolf22conorgolf22 Millstadt,IL 612WRX Points: 87Handicap: 4.1Members Posts: 612 Golden Tee
I run a non profit and I am looking to get polos with screen printing done on the entire shirt similar to what William Murray and Golf God’s do. I would like to get some polos with the foundations logo screen printed all over the shirt. I was wondering if anyone had any leads on this? Again, I know it is a bit of a strange request.

Thanks

Conor
Posted:
Driver: Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 12* UST Helium 6S
Fairway: Ping G400 17* Aldila 2KXV Orange
Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21* Aldila Tour Green
Driving Iron: PXG 0311X 4 iron Steelfiber i95
Irons: New Level 902 Forged 5-PW KBS TGI 80
Wedges: Vokey SM6 52* New Level M-Type 58* and 62*
Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Black #7
Ball:Vice Pro Plus

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU  12515WRX Points: 3,106Handicap: 5.0Members Posts: 12,515 Titanium Tees

I run a non profit and I am looking to get polos with screen printing done on the entire shirt similar to what William Murray and Golf God's do. I would like to get some polos with the foundations logo screen printed all over the shirt. I was wondering if anyone had any leads on this? Again, I know it is a bit of a strange request.

Thanks

Conor
    Well It may be a little jump for you but there is a screen printing outfit in Myrtle Beach called Native Sons they can screen print anything. You could also buy the Polo shirts themselves from them. Footnote: The name is a little moniker for them because the folks that own the place are native to the Horry County Myrtle Beach area which is sorta rare like a Native Floridian
    Posted:

Driver--- Honma G1-X Stock R shaft
    FW Adams Tight Lies 16* Mitsu Diamana R
    Hybrid Adams Boxer 19* Matrix Ozik R
    Hybrid Adams A-10 OS 22* Pro Launch red R
    Irons 4 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex 2 shafts
    SW Cleveland 588 56* TTDG Sensicore S-400
    Putter 1997 Scotty Cameron Santa Fe rusty and lead taped named "Rusty"
    Bag(s) Old School Burton plain mini staff or Jones Classic

• GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool!  6357WRX Points: 305Members Posts: 6,357 Titanium Tees
    Custom Ink.

Here's their polo LINK

We used them for fundraising T-shirts and they were fast and very competitively priced.
    Posted:

X________________________________
    Sign Here

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.