Odd Question: Screen Printed Logo on Polo

conorgolf22conorgolf22 Members Posts: 583 ✭✭
I run a non profit and I am looking to get polos with screen printing done on the entire shirt similar to what William Murray and Golf God’s do. I would like to get some polos with the foundations logo screen printed all over the shirt. I was wondering if anyone had any leads on this? Again, I know it is a bit of a strange request.

Thanks

Conor
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driver: Callaway Rogue 13.5* Aldila Rogue Elite Blue[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fairway: Ping G400 17* Aldila 2KXV Orange[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hybrid: Titleist 816H1 21* Aldila Tour Green[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Driving Iron: PXG 0311X 4 iron Steelfiber i95[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Irons: Mizuno 919 Forged 5-PW Steelfiber i95[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wedges: Vokey SM6 52* New Level M-Type 58* and 62*[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Putter: Scotty Cameron X7M[/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ball: Titleist ProV1X[/font]

Comments

• BIG STUBIG STU Members Posts: 11,276 ✭✭

I run a non profit and I am looking to get polos with screen printing done on the entire shirt similar to what William Murray and Golf God's do. I would like to get some polos with the foundations logo screen printed all over the shirt. I was wondering if anyone had any leads on this? Again, I know it is a bit of a strange request.

Thanks

Conor
    Well It may be a little jump for you but there is a screen printing outfit in Myrtle Beach called Native Sons they can screen print anything. You could also buy the Polo shirts themselves from them. Footnote: The name is a little moniker for them because the folks that own the place are native to the Horry County Myrtle Beach area which is sorta rare like a Native Floridian
  • Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool! Members Posts: 6,277 ✭✭
    Custom Ink.

Here's their polo LINK

We used them for fundraising T-shirts and they were fast and very competitively priced.