National Custom Works Pics- Comparison to TM, Cally, Mizzy, Srixon & Scratch

2»

Comments

• tgoodspe1991tgoodspe1991 New England 1092WRX Points: 374Handicap: +2.8Members Posts: 1,092 Platinum Tees
    easyyy wrote:

Proper. Love the BB&F ferrules, as well.

Thanks... Patrick worked with me on a custom color but when I saw them in person I didn't like the end result so I went with these off his shelf. Love the contract of the old school tradition and the pop fresh colors.

The wedges are so good

The feel of the blades are just simply pure.

How does one go about working with them and ordering a set? Or are they still only working with select people right now?
    Posted:
    “Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same
    time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented."
    - Arnold Palmer
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • jmconnell4jmconnell4  178WRX Points: 39Handicap: 3Members Posts: 178 Fairways

easyyy wrote:

Proper. Love the BB&F ferrules, as well.

Thanks... Patrick worked with me on a custom color but when I saw them in person I didn't like the end result so I went with these off his shelf. Love the contract of the old school tradition and the pop fresh colors.

The wedges are so good

The feel of the blades are just simply pure.

How does one go about working with them and ordering a set? Or are they still only working with select people right now?

Just send patrick an email. He is very quick to reply and easy to work with
    Posted:

PING G410 LST w/ Rogue 130 Silver 60x
    PING G410 3w w/ Graphite Design AD IZ-7x
    Callaway 18° X Forged UT - Graphite Design AD IZ 95x Hybrid
    RAW 4-PW Callaway Apex Pro - KBS Tour-Vx
    Raw Vokey SM7 50-12s, 54-10s, & 58-10s - DG S400
    Scotty Cameron 35" Studio Select Newport 2
    Taylormade 35" Spider X
    Titleist Pro-V1

• bjacksonbjackson Win The Day  5689WRX Points: 56Marshals Posts: 5,689 Marshals
    Absolute stunners.
    Posted:
  • ThePolishDudeThePolishDude  15WRX Points: 40Members Posts: 15 Bunkers
    I have to ask since I have been following this brand for awhile. Is anyone willing to share what the cost for a set of these will set you back?
    Posted:
  • WpgMikeWpgMike  609WRX Points: 46Handicap: 10.2Members Posts: 609 Golden Tee
    Wow, I love the shape of those. Great finish too.
    Posted:
    Driver: Wishon 919thi 11* w/AXE 6 stiff
    FW: Wishon 949mc 16.5* w/AXE FW Stiff
    3-4 Hybrids: Wishon 775hs w/ S2S White Stiff
    Irons: Miura CB-1008 w/Nippon Modus 105 S
    Putter: Ping Ketsch Heavy 34" 2 degrees flat
    Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0
  • kaaayelllkaaayelll  811WRX Points: 100Members Posts: 811 Golden Tee
    Somehow missed these...reeeaaallll close to what I would have them make for me. Simply stunning!
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • chadly643chadly643  510WRX Points: 133Members Posts: 510 Golden Tee
    I missed this post last fall. Thanks for digging it back up. These sticks are stunning!
    Posted:
  • LionGolferLionGolfer  1420WRX Points: 148Members Posts: 1,420 Platinum Tees
    Very nice! Congrats!
    Posted:
    Drivers : Crazy435COAAngel5-GTD455Crazy9-ItoboriCrazy9Dia-ProceedIXCOABurningAngel
    UTs : Itobori-ModartMA01H-ProceedTi-PXG 317
    Irons : GrindStudioProto-ModartCBC-PXG311T-RoddioMeisterM
    Wedges : GrindStudio-Modart-Orion
    Putters : ArGolf-Benock-BPutters-Kitada-Machine-Masda-Nead-PXG-Slighter-Xenon
  • OldSkoolTexanOldSkoolTexan BORN TO PLAY BALATA!  2759WRX Points: 132Members Posts: 2,759 Titanium Tees

Sweeetttt.....

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.