Tiger vs. Phil in "The Match." **MERGED**

Comments

• bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Members Posts: 25,007 ✭✭

Wrong. A 'cheerleader is someone who cheers on their favorite player regardless of what obstacles they're required to overcome. Where you and Helvetica (among others) have it wrong is that 'cheerleaders' are not blind to the obstacles. We actually have a better understanding of Tiger's obstacles than you do simply because we follow him so closely and don't twist realties to suit a bias. You speak of 'mental strength' and yet the mental strength required by Tiger to overcome all of his physical injuries including the self inflicted injuries that were played out in public is UNFATHOMABLE. There is no one in any sport that could have survived even half of what he went through and had the year he had in 2018. Therefore whenever someone mentions mental strength, we can't help but laugh. The only thing any REAL Tiger fan is concerned about is his health. If he has that, we know he has the mental strength and determination to put the rest into place. And the only fact that truly exists is that he did. With a healthy back he's almost worked his way back. 'Almost' being the key word. He will be even better in 2019. New swing will be grooved and the rust will be completely knocked off. It's really suspect when someone speaks about his 2018 finishes as if he was in top form from the get go...because if he was, then I would entertain the mental aspect.

P.S.

[url="

[url="

I was going to concede the 'cheerleader' point to you as I assumed your opening sentence came from a dictionary definition or at least some kind of internet literature... then I copied it into google and found nothing, so I take my concession back.

And no, you don't follow Tiger more closely than I do. How you can say this without knowing me is just plain odd. Whether you agree or disagree with my opinions on Tiger, the post I made detailing all of the times he has taken himself out of tournaments post-2009 clearly shows that if nothing else, I follow him pretty **** closely.

Furthermore, I don't have a bias against Tiger by any stretch of the imagination, but admittedly can be harder on him than most as he's easily my favourite athlete of all-time, so it comes from a place of desperately wanting him to resemble his prior self in some way, shape or form I suppose.

Please stop the "REAL FAN" BS... I've seen Tiger live on a number of occasions, including paying out of my own pocket to see him play overseas, I freaking love the guy. I started up a WordPress TW blog a few months ago that I pay a monthly fee to keep going, which would be a strange thing to do for someone who isn't a fan of the guy (the blog does need a lot of work though to be fair, will be getting on that tomorrow!)

Yes, Tiger has shown a lot of strength to come back from where he was, but this aspect is somewhat overplayed. The main strength he showed was physically being able to shake off over 2 years of almost complete inactivity on the golf course to regaining an excellent level of golf again, rather than mental toughness. His back was cured by an incredible physician and Tiger was able to play golf again - the physical healing through that surgeon is the miracle here. Do you honestly look at his play post-fire hydrant and think that all the weekend meltdowns over 9 years are pure coincidence, and not related to a weaker mentality than the one he used to possess?

I do hope you're right and that Tiger builds on a very good 2018 with an even better 2019. I'm plumping for 3 regular tour wins this year a la 2012, which would be terrific.

Awesome videos by the way, thank you for those image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Have a great time at the gig, I desperately want to see Radiohead live one day. Was just listening to Kid A yesterday for the first time in years; what a fantastic album!

absolutely.... Its just odd that some see a poster like myself as " a cheerleader" who is blind to any faults etc . And i see a Poster like TP and CR as closet haters of the guy who pose as "Fans" to give actual fans the needle when any toe is stubbed or fault exposed.... On the surface id say the truth maybe in the middle.. But the one glaring thing i cannot get away from us that during Tigers win at eastlake These guys were magically silent... Gone..Poof...Pulled a Keyser Sose and vanished... No posts of how great the day was, no well wishes... We didnt agree on that day either.. How can this be ? How can ANY Tiger fan not be pleased on that day , and compelled to say so ( as we all participate here) ... ??? How? Yet on the other hand many of us are on record here citing things establishing our knowledge of shortcomings...I myself called Phil to win ' the match" 2 weeks ago... said it twice i know . Ive read basic giving very modest projections and hopes early in 2017.... These examples should also be agreeable terms to the "glas half empty" tiger 'fan"...Yet they never are. Why is this ? Theres really only 1 logical answer... Some folks arent clear on what a "fan"is... To be a fan you have to enjoy the successes... If they make you angry that your projections are proven wrong.. YOU ARENT a FAN....

Dearie me, the "you aren't a fan, grrrrr!" thing again. I'll refer you to earlier in my post, where I've mentioned spending an awful lot of money to see Tiger both in the UK and internationally. He's my hero - pretending to be a Tiger fan, getting a Tiger avatar etc while actually being a Tiger "hater" would be most peculiar behaviour.

I'll grant you the not posting after the Tour Championship part though - I was on holiday for a couple of weeks the day after so missed the boat there. The scene down 18 with all the commotion behind him was the coolest thing I've ever seen on a golf course, and it was a magical feeling to see him win again. Still got the final round saved on my tele! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

bscinstnct wrote:

Lol, and why do you care?

As a self proclaimed, big TW fan, I'd think you'd be more annoyed at those who said he would never win again and elated at him winning in such a short time after spinal fusion. TW won! Post some gifs! Live a little!

"Why do I care"? This is a board where people express their opinions, where views sometimes will oppose one another, so it's natural to have a healthy debate with people when you see things differently than they do.

But **** yeah, I promise you I am excited haha - here's my favourite Tiger pic from 2018 (except for the raised arms one from the TC). You just knew he was going to play like a boss when he turned up looking like a G image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

tiger-cap-back.jpg

Well I stand corrected ! And offer a sincere apology. I agree with everything you posted.

Not necessarily fair to lump guys together in the same sinking boat. Sorry about that.
    TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Titleist Tour Proto MB 3-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged   54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
  • TorreyPinesTorreyPines Members Posts: 52 ✭✭

Wrong. A 'cheerleader is someone who cheers on their favorite player regardless of what obstacles they're required to overcome. Where you and Helvetica (among others) have it wrong is that 'cheerleaders' are not blind to the obstacles. We actually have a better understanding of Tiger's obstacles than you do simply because we follow him so closely and don't twist realties to suit a bias. You speak of 'mental strength' and yet the mental strength required by Tiger to overcome all of his physical injuries including the self inflicted injuries that were played out in public is UNFATHOMABLE. There is no one in any sport that could have survived even half of what he went through and had the year he had in 2018. Therefore whenever someone mentions mental strength, we can't help but laugh. The only thing any REAL Tiger fan is concerned about is his health. If he has that, we know he has the mental strength and determination to put the rest into place. And the only fact that truly exists is that he did. With a healthy back he's almost worked his way back. 'Almost' being the key word. He will be even better in 2019. New swing will be grooved and the rust will be completely knocked off. It's really suspect when someone speaks about his 2018 finishes as if he was in top form from the get go...because if he was, then I would entertain the mental aspect.

P.S.

https://youtu.be/J0ueIcYrOmo

https://youtu.be/ISkEKLYRxi0

I was going to concede the 'cheerleader' point to you as I assumed your opening sentence came from a dictionary definition or at least some kind of internet literature... then I copied it into google and found nothing, so I take my concession back.

And no, you don't follow Tiger more closely than I do. How you can say this without knowing me is just plain odd. Whether you agree or disagree with my opinions on Tiger, the post I made detailing all of the times he has taken himself out of tournaments post-2009 clearly shows that if nothing else, I follow him pretty **** closely.

Furthermore, I don't have a bias against Tiger by any stretch of the imagination, but admittedly can be harder on him than most as he's easily my favourite athlete of all-time, so it comes from a place of desperately wanting him to resemble his prior self in some way, shape or form I suppose.

Please stop the "REAL FAN" BS... I've seen Tiger live on a number of occasions, including paying out of my own pocket to see him play overseas, I freaking love the guy. I started up a WordPress TW blog a few months ago that I pay a monthly fee to keep going, which would be a strange thing to do for someone who isn't a fan of the guy (the blog does need a lot of work though to be fair, will be getting on that tomorrow!)

Yes, Tiger has shown a lot of strength to come back from where he was, but this aspect is somewhat overplayed. The main strength he showed was physically being able to shake off over 2 years of almost complete inactivity on the golf course to regaining an excellent level of golf again, rather than mental toughness. His back was cured by an incredible physician and Tiger was able to play golf again - the physical healing through that surgeon is the miracle here. Do you honestly look at his play post-fire hydrant and think that all the weekend meltdowns over 9 years are pure coincidence, and not related to a weaker mentality than the one he used to possess?

I do hope you're right and that Tiger builds on a very good 2018 with an even better 2019. I'm plumping for 3 regular tour wins this year a la 2012, which would be terrific.

Awesome videos by the way, thank you for those image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Have a great time at the gig, I desperately want to see Radiohead live one day. Was just listening to Kid A yesterday for the first time in years; what a fantastic album!

absolutely.... Its just odd that some see a poster like myself as " a cheerleader" who is blind to any faults etc . And i see a Poster like TP and CR as closet haters of the guy who pose as "Fans" to give actual fans the needle when any toe is stubbed or fault exposed.... On the surface id say the truth maybe in the middle.. But the one glaring thing i cannot get away from us that during Tigers win at eastlake These guys were magically silent... Gone..Poof...Pulled a Keyser Sose and vanished... No posts of how great the day was, no well wishes... We didnt agree on that day either.. How can this be ? How can ANY Tiger fan not be pleased on that day , and compelled to say so ( as we all participate here) ... ??? How? Yet on the other hand many of us are on record here citing things establishing our knowledge of shortcomings...I myself called Phil to win ' the match" 2 weeks ago... said it twice i know . Ive read basic giving very modest projections and hopes early in 2017.... These examples should also be agreeable terms to the "glas half empty" tiger 'fan"...Yet they never are. Why is this ? Theres really only 1 logical answer... Some folks arent clear on what a "fan"is... To be a fan you have to enjoy the successes... If they make you angry that your projections are proven wrong.. YOU ARENT a FAN....

Dearie me, the "you aren't a fan, grrrrr!" thing again. I'll refer you to earlier in my post, where I've mentioned spending an awful lot of money to see Tiger both in the UK and internationally. He's my hero - pretending to be a Tiger fan, getting a Tiger avatar etc while actually being a Tiger "hater" would be most peculiar behaviour.

I'll grant you the not posting after the Tour Championship part though - I was on holiday for a couple of weeks the day after so missed the boat there. The scene down 18 with all the commotion behind him was the coolest thing I've ever seen on a golf course, and it was a magical feeling to see him win again. Still got the final round saved on my tele! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

bscinstnct wrote:

Lol, and why do you care?

As a self proclaimed, big TW fan, I'd think you'd be more annoyed at those who said he would never win again and elated at him winning in such a short time after spinal fusion. TW won! Post some gifs! Live a little!

"Why do I care"? This is a board where people express their opinions, where views sometimes will oppose one another, so it's natural to have a healthy debate with people when you see things differently than they do.

But **** yeah, I promise you I am excited haha - here's my favourite Tiger pic from 2018 (except for the raised arms one from the TC). You just knew he was going to play like a boss when he turned up looking like a G image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

tiger-cap-back.jpg

Well I stand corrected ! And offer a sincere apology. I agree with everything you posted.

Not necessarily fair to lump guys together in the same sinking boat. Sorry about that.

It's cool buddy, and apologies too if I came across a bit strongly at times - Tiger brings out the fire in people doesn't he? Sign of a great athlete! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Have a good evening man!
  • dwbostondwboston Lefty Boomers Posts: 2,318 ✭✭
    Just got an email from Verizon that they are refunding my PPV purchase since it was free on BR Live. Not bad.
    Titleist 917 D2 10.5*, GD AD DI 7S | Titleist 915F 16.5*, GD AD DI 8S | Titleist 915 H 21*, GD AD DI 105S
    Bridgestone J15 CB, 4-PW, Recoil Proto 125 F4 | Vokey SM6 52.08F | Vokey SM6 56.10S | Vokey SM7 60.12D
    Bettinardi BB0 Flow, 34"/350g
  • Holy MosesHoly Moses Members Posts: 10,444 ✭✭
    John Maginnes made a good point that part of the reason that The Match was uninteresting is that we expected Phil to hit his drives in the sticks and make these miraculous recoveries, but somehow Phil had his best driving day ever and wasn’t able to do a crazy Phil recovery shot. I also didn’t realize Tiger made 6 birdies.

When Tiger and Phil walked off the first tee, you could tell their banter wasn’t going to be good. It seemed forced and awkward. So the announcers like Jacobsen did what they usually do - talk. But when you don’t know when Tiger and Phil are going to start talking and you don’t want dead air either, it’s hard to talk at the right time.

Ping G30 LS Tec 10* (DI-6X)
    Ping G30 3W 15* (DI-7X)
    Ping i20 3 (DI-95S), 4-UW (PX 6.0)
    Ping Glide 2.0 56*SS, 60*ES (PX 6.0)
    Ping Vault Arna
  • new2g0lfnew2g0lf Members Posts: 3,309 ✭✭
    Holy Moses wrote:

John Maginnes made a good point that part of the reason that The Match was uninteresting is that we expected Phil to hit his drives in the sticks and make these miraculous recoveries, but somehow Phil had his best driving day ever and wasn't able to do a crazy Phil recovery shot. I also didn't realize Tiger made 6 birdies.

When Tiger and Phil walked off the first tee, you could tell their banter wasn't going to be good. It seemed forced and awkward. So the announcers like Jacobsen did what they usually do - talk. But when you don't know when Tiger and Phil are going to start talking and you don't want dead air either, it's hard to talk at the right time.

Exactly, they tried to let Tiger and Phil carry the broadcast but it was painfully obvious the two didn't have much to talk about. Phil repeated himself multiple times about how cool SLJ was, so I knew this was going to be a long day if someone wasn't going to step in to cover up the dead air. It got even worse as the match progressed, they barely spoke on some holes.
    Driver - Ping G400 MAX 10.5*
    Woods - XXIO 10 3W
    Hybrids - XXIO 10 3H, 4H, 5H
    Irons - Home - PXG Gen 2 0311P 5-GW Away - Ping i500 5-AW
    Wedge - Vokey TVD 56* K Grind
    Putter - Seemore Nashville mFGP2 SS Mallet Black
    Ball - KSig, TM TP5X, Snell MTB
  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members Posts: 2,921 ✭✭
    They are replaying this on TNT right now and it seems like they've removed the constant commentary from the announcers and it is soooooo much better.

Phil is also adding some voice over review of what happened, occasionally.
  • BMCBMC Members Posts: 3,522 ✭✭
    Yeah. Not much **** commentary. They skipped some holes too. Pretty boring actually. Those guys are so wealthy the bets seemed meaningless.
    PING OG Rapture 9*
    Cobra Baffler Pro 18* hybrid
    Cleveland CG2 irons 3-p
    Bridgestone Wedges 52/56
    Odyssey #1WS
  • straightshot7straightshot7 Members Posts: 2,921 ✭✭
    BMC wrote:

Yeah. Not much **** commentary. They skipped some holes too. Pretty boring actually. Those guys are so wealthy the bets seemed meaningless.

They don't sweat over the side bets because they are being donated to charity. And they know people are expecting them to donate a certain amount etc. So part of them doesn't mind losing.

But if the side bets weren't being donated to charity, they'd be criticized for that.

It's a can't win situation.
  • BuzzkillBuzzkill Marshals Posts: 6,693 mod
    edited Mar 26, 2019 11:22pm #1840
    Just got my DirectTV bill which is now owned by AT&T. Anyway, they charged me the 19.99 so I had to call the knuckleheads. Rep directed me to a AT&T link where I had to provide my account number and site said I'd get my refund in 1 to 2 billing cycles.
    Post edited by Buzzkill on
  • scoteescotee Members Posts: 3,353 ✭✭
    Mrs. scotee just told me we got a refund from Dish TV. Did not have to ask image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Turn the mass

OGA member #15

Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am
  • Hateto3PuttHateto3Putt Smoking Makes You Look Cool! Members Posts: 6,271 ✭✭
    edited Mar 26, 2019 11:23pm #1842
    Buzzkill wrote:

Just got my DirectTV bill which is now owned by AT&T. Anyway, they charged me the 19.99 so I had to call the knuckleheads. Rep directed me to a AT&T link where I had to provide my account number and site said I'd get my refund in 1 to 2 billing cycles.

I think they rely on people not noticing, or figuring it's too much of a hassle for $20. If say, 10,000 people "don't notice/care" that's an extra $200,000 for the bonuses...
  • Darth PutterDarth Putter Members Posts: 4,585 ✭✭
    swing is irrelevant, score is everything

just say NO.... to practice swings
    The 2019 Match will be a team format.

The kinks in this year’s match will be ironed out. I’m looking forward to the next version.
    Ping G30 3W 15* (DI-7X)
    Ping Vault Arna
  • extrastiffextrastiff Members Posts: 856 ✭✭
    Holy Moses wrote:

The kinks in this year’s match will be ironed out. I’m looking forward to the next version.

I hope they get creative for the team selection process.

set up a closest to pin challenge to pick teams or something
    g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    f8 15* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    p790 4i | steelfiber 95x
    black utility onelength 22.5*, 26* | steelfiber 110x
    forged onelength 6i | steelfiber 110x
    p730 7i-pw | steelfiber 110x
    hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
    columbus
    jumbomax tour medium grips
    edited Dec 26, 2018 #1846
    extrastiff wrote:

Holy Moses wrote:

Won’t happen. Need the teams in advance for marketing and wagering.
    Ping G30 3W 15* (DI-7X)
    Ping Vault Arna
  • extrastiffextrastiff Members Posts: 856 ✭✭
    Holy Moses wrote:

extrastiff wrote:

Holy Moses wrote:

Fair enough. But surely someone like brooks will be in both of their lineups. How do they hash this out
    g400 max 9* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    f8 15* | hzrdus black 75 6.5
    p790 4i | steelfiber 95x
    black utility onelength 22.5*, 26* | steelfiber 110x
    forged onelength 6i | steelfiber 110x
    p730 7i-pw | steelfiber 110x
    hi-toe 52*9, 56*8, 62*5 | steelfiber 110x
    columbus
    jumbomax tour medium grips
    extrastiff wrote:

Holy Moses wrote:

extrastiff wrote:

Holy Moses wrote:

Fair enough. But surely someone like brooks will be in both of their lineups. How do they hash this out

Brooks is a great player - and boring. Not great for this kind of event. Rory, Reed, Spieth, DJ, Rahm, Sergio, Lexi, Wie, Ariya, or another young star will get the nod.
    Ping G30 3W 15* (DI-7X)
    Ping Vault Arna
  • mukstermukster Is this the year? North of the 49thMembers Posts: 3,473 ✭✭
    It's final. The most exciting thing about this whole debacle was whether people got refunds from their TV provider or not.
    Callaway XR16 driver, 9 degrees, Diamana S+ shaft
    Callaway Epic Subzero 13.5, Mitsubishi Fubuki Z 65
    Mizuno ST180 5 wood, Tensei Blue shaft
    Nickent 3D 3 hybrid, generic shaft
    Srixon Z765 5-PW irons, KBS Tour V shafts
    Cleveland CBX 50* wedge
    Hogan Equalizer 54* wedge
    Mizuno S18 58* wedge
    Nike Method Core Drone 2.0 putter
  • TheMoneyShotTheMoneyShot ***FIGJAM/Twirl of Doom*** Members Posts: 30,353 ✭✭
    edited Mar 26, 2019 11:23pm #1850
    Buzzkill wrote:

Same here.
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,747 ClubWRX
    Even though they are now friends, Tiger and Phil in team competition together is only going to remind everyone of the bad vibes from the 2004 Ryder Cup.

I am trying to think who out of the challengers would be a good match up for the TV crowd. The Golden Child - Jordan Spieth has to be in there which makes me think that JT would be a good pick (although Patrick Reed would disagree with me on that). It won't appeal to the US market (and would guarantee an a** kicking for Tiger and Phil) but I would love it if they got Moliwood.
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,366 ClubWRX
    mukster wrote:

It's final. The most exciting thing about this whole debacle was whether people got refunds from their TV provider or not.

Nope ..... clicking on it and realizing I was watching it live and not paying.
  • imakaveliimakaveli Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy... Members Posts: 12,543 ✭✭
    omg not again...
  • OldTomMorrisOldTomMorris Members Posts: 2,084 ClubWRX
    imakaveli wrote:

omg not again...

2019 & 2020 according to reports.
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 Chrome 54° S Grind & 58° C Grind
    Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

Titleist Pro V 1x
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,366 ClubWRX
    A reason to keep living I guess.
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,219 ClubWRX
    V2 needs to be Tiger and Phil as a team against 2 WRX'ers who hit 210 yard 7 irons.
    MattyO1984 wrote:

Even though they are now friends, Tiger and Phil in team competition together is only going to remind everyone of the bad vibes from the 2004 Ryder Cup.

I am trying to think who out of the challengers would be a good match up for the TV crowd. The Golden Child - Jordan Spieth has to be in there which makes me think that JT would be a good pick (although Patrick Reed would disagree with me on that). It won't appeal to the US market (and would guarantee an a** kicking for Tiger and Phil) but I would love it if they got Moliwood.

It would seem unlikely but how about Rory & Reed team? It would spice things up.
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW

Titleist Pro V 1x
  • HoosierMizunoHoosierMizuno Members Posts: 3,346 ✭✭
    not sure i want corporate / network execs picking the teams. i'd prefer a pool of players all bringing their own money to the table and maybe phil and tiger picking teams playground style. that, or letting the players get together and choosing amongst themselves two man teams, each team bring a certain amount to the table.
    Ping G400 LST 10 w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    TM M2 3HL w/ Rogue Black 70 S
    Cobra F8 19*
    J15CB w/ Modus 120X 4-P
    Cleveland RTX3 CB 50 54 58
    TM Spider Tour Black w/ T-sightline 36" 
    ^^ When its a made for TV/PPV match they will never play for their own money. In theory, it would definitely make it more interesting but zero chance of it happening.
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW

Titleist Pro V 1x
  •  Dave D Dave D Members Posts: 3,999 ✭✭
    again surprised I seem to be in the minority of people who would want to watch such a match
    Driver: Taylormade M2 10.5* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 62g
    3 Wood: Taylormade M1 3HL 17* w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 75g
    2 iron: Taylormade P790 UDI w/ Hzrdus Black 6.0 85g

4-PW: Callaway X Forged '13 w/ Project X Pxi 6.0
    Wedges: Vokey SM7 50F, 54S & 60L - DG wedge flex
    Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab #7 34"

Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft

ig-badge-view-24.png
    fbv_twitter.png
    edited Dec 28, 2018 #1861
    ^^ It's the fact it feels synthetic, in my opinion you can't recreate "competition" by having a made for TV money match.

Phil & Tiger tied for the lead and paired together going into the final round of any tournament (regular PGA Tour, WGC, major) and I watch every second of the coverage.
    Titleist 910D3 8.5°
    TaylorMade M3 15°
    Titleist CB (710) 3-PW

Titleist Pro V 1x