The Curious Case of Tommy Tolles

2»

Comments

• Nevy79Nevy79  32WRX Points: 34Handicap: 1Members Posts: 32 Bunkers
    Incredible coincidence...there was a post created very shortly before yours that asked something to the effect of "tell me about your experience with a PGA tour player". I immediately thought of Tommy Tolles, but just didn't post and then your created this thread! As I see this thread again tonight, I must add my story. I met Tommy at a 24 hr fitness in Omaha, NE back in the mid to late 2000's as he was playing the Nationwide event here in town. I recognized him immediately and he was very gracious to chat with me for a while and answer some questions. He seemed to enjoy that he was recognized in a secondary market in middle America. I wondered what ever happened to him and at the same time as the above mentioned post, I saw that he was leading a Champions tour event! I guess my mind was to blown to post at the time, but just could not resist tonight! I hope to see him contending more in 2019!
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.