What’s in the bag newbie to forum pics below

What’s in the bag newbie to the forum

Handicap 5

Start of with the bags 2018 ping hoofer and 2017 ping tour bag if using the electric trolley if I feel lazy that day of playing 😊. Driver is ping anser 9.5 with Diamana ahina x flex shaft find it very hard to kick out of the bag super long and consistent and work the ball each way with ease recently bought taylormade m1 driver 2017 with hzrdus shaft no way near as gd as the ping so kicked that down road and ping was in the bag again. 3 wood is taylormade m1 hl bought it few months ago and loved it with 6.0 hrzdus shaft bought the m1 driver after it bought glued with 3 wood not driver found the driver was 💩. 3 hybrid is trusty ping g25 aka rinky my dinks been in the bag for years won’t be coming out but do have my eyes on cobra utility iron the adjustable one but will see what happens maybe Santa will get me one😏. Irons are very new to the bag only a week old coming from ping anser irons to Mizuno JPX 900 tours 4-pw X100 shafts first impression are very gd amazing feel just adjusting to the distances at the moment and finding the sweet spot few more ranges sessions should do it. Wedges are Cleveland rtx 3 52-56-60 dynamic gold s400 tour issue oynx finish shafts just love them perform amazingly spin for days 😊. Putter odyssey o works 1w 34 inch super soft feel especially with Callaway chromies which is ball I game.if not putting well i would swap to my ping ketsch pld2 camo super easy to align putts with. Spare clubs are the ping anser 3 wood and ping ketsch camo pld2.

Comments

• LongballjockLongballjock Members Posts: 160
    Welcome to the forum , great set of sticks you have , the anser driver will be so hard to beat out , was so underrated.
    What's in the bag

Driver: Cobra F8 9*
    w/ UST elements Chrome
    4wood : Taylormade "07" Burner TP 17.5*
    W/ Fujikura Blur 75x
    Hyrbid: Adams super 9031 21.5*
    W/ Diamana D+ 82s
    Irons : Lynx Prowler VT 5-pw
    W/ Recoil 780 F5
    Wedges: Nike Forged 50* Engage 54*&60* (TS&DS)
    W/ Aldila Multicomp 105
    Putter: Nike Method 001 Flow neck (oven Proto)

Ball: Callaway Chromesoft X
  • pltplt Members Posts: 106 ✭✭
    Welcome! Great sticks indeed. If the Ping Anser works then no need to replace it.

Same with the rinky. The Cobra Utility is nice but it’s not as versatile (I primarily use mine off the tee).

Cheers.
  • Louisking1Louisking1 Members Posts: 152 ✭✭
    Thanks guys yeah the driver is a beast hard to beat but would like to try maybe ts3 or g400 lst have yet to hit both of them
  • IvyguyIvyguy Members Posts: 1,443 ✭✭
    I play an anser driver too! I dont see many out there, but it's a world beater on my good days lol.

Great bag
    Great driver low spin head and the diamana ahina shaft just a great combo 285 yards average 🚀
    Small update in the bag found a cheap hybrid replacement Srixon u45 3 driving iron 20 degree Miyazaki stiff shaft haven’t hit it yet but looks gd 👌🏼

• shoot4parshoot4par Life's A Course 412ClubWRX Posts: 142 ClubWRX
    Like the irons and wedges. I've always flip-flopped between Vokey and Cleveland. I wish I had that putter.... could've sent it into the woods with my dad (opening day of dear season here). He's an awful putter. It would've given him something to do.
    Jones did it with corn whiskey. Hogan with cigarettes & Tiger with will.
    If you were wondering the secrets in the dirt.

WITB
    Driver: Callaway XR Pro 9* (N/S) Oban Kiyoshi Black 65g 04 (Iomic White .60)
    Callaway Epic Subzero 9* (N/S) (TC) Kiyoshi White 65g 04 Kiyoshi White  (Iomic White .60)
    Fairway Wood: Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro Limited 16.5* Kiyoshi White 75g 04 (Iomic White .60)
    Hybrid: CB Pro U 19* Kuro Kage 90s. (Iomic White .60)
    Irons: Miura 1957 Baby Blades 4-PW KBS TOUR 120s Black standard loft / standard lie (Iomic White .60)
    Wedges: Vokey Wedgeworks 52*, 56*, 60* Soon to have KBS Matte Black 120s (Iomic White .60)
    Putter: Odyssey Metal X Milled #9

WITB
  • Mr DMr D The trouble with trouble is it starts out as fun.. Members Posts: 122
    Lovely set of sticks. I am with you with the Truvis, a great ball. You must lose that camo putter around the greens on a regular basis.......��
    Ping Rapture V2 10.5 deg
    Callaway Rogue 4 wood
    Cobra F7 hybrid 22 deg
    Srixon 765 5-PW
    Callaway Mack Daddy 4 52 & 58
    Edel E-2
    Mr D wrote:

Lovely set of sticks. I am with you with the Truvis, a great ball. You must lose that camo putter around the greens on a regular basis.......��

Yeah truvis is great specially with the mizuno irons even more buttery and to be honest don’t game the camo ketsch that much unless my putting is bad it’s easy to align putts
  • robleighlefty89robleighlefty89 Members Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Great bag - I'll be very interested to hear how you get on with the Srixon Utility Iron!

Where do you play your golf?
    [font=georgia,serif]WITB - 22nd November 2018[/font]

[font=georgia,serif]'Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo' - Jon Sinclair[/font]

Great bag - I'll be very interested to hear how you get on with the Srixon Utility Iron!

Where do you play your golf?

Love the Srixon very forgiving but think I’ll be getting mizuno mp18 fli hi to go with the irons. I’m based in Northern Ireland just a few miles down the road where Rory mcliroy was born .
    More updates coming next few days hopefully just waiting on the delivery man 😊 st180 3 wood is brilliant Hard to choose between m1 hl an st180 but both gd. Have st180 driver coming soon with tensie white xflex and Callaway epic subzero 9.5 fujikura stiff which got on the cheap 115 pound must be cheapest around just no headcover. And will hopefully finish the bag of for Xmas with set of Mizuno T7 wedges and would love Bettinardi bb39 but fingers crossed.
    St180 driver has arrived today loving the feel of club and shaft is feeling gd aswell tensie white x flex can’t complain so far low spin monster and it’s keeping up with my old trusty ping anser driver maybe even longer than it just few more test sessions to find out.

• Katke87Katke87 Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Everything in the bag seems to have a purpose. Smart!
    Callaway GBB Epic driver, 13.5°Diamana M40, A flex
    Callaway Bertha 5 wood, 19°, Fubuki Z65, A flex
    King Cobra Baffler 4h (23°) & 5h (26°), Aldila NV-HL, A flex
    Titleist 718 AP1, 5-gap wedge, Tensei CK series, A flex
    Vokey TVD 56° K grind, Callaway 2017 PM Grind 60°/10°, KBS Tour-V, wedge flex
    All grips Golf Pride New Decade Multi Compound
    Ping Sigma G Tyne putter, Bettinardi/Lamkin deep etch grip
    Ping 4 Series bag
    Headcovers Stitch, Jan Craig, Fore Ewe
    Titleist Pro V1X
    Rovic & Clicgear push carts
    Katke87 wrote:

Everything in the bag seems to have a purpose. Smart!

It does will be finishing it off With set of Mizuno T7 wedges then Starting to build a back up set in the new year
  • JonnyKrasnodarJonnyKrasnodar Members Posts: 1,825 ✭✭
    What do you like about the feel of the driver? I've had one for three weeks and still unsure about it. Thanks.

What do you like about the feel of the driver? I've had one for three weeks and still unsure about it. Thanks.

Think it feels as good as anything out there might be a tad loud but don’t mind it tested an 2017 m1 in hzrdus shaft few weeks ago and thought it wasn’t as gd as my anser but mizuno is matching it if not longer which happy about
  • dommerdommer Banned Posts: 101 ✭✭
    edited Dec 7, 2018 #22
    That putter is absolutely fire! I am a sucker for camo!
    Driver: Taylormade M4 7* / EvenFlow Black 65 6.0
    Fairway: Callaway Epic 14* / Nippon 950 FW X
    3 Iron: Callaway X-Forged UT 21* / Constant CPM
    5-PW: Mizuno MP18 / Constant CPM
    48, 54: Wilson FG Tour PMP / Constant CPM
    60, 66: Callaway MD PM / Constant CPM
    Putter: Swag Handsome One "Tour Proto"
    Ball: TP5X
  • fore_lifefore_life Swung too hard, hit it too pure. Members Posts: 10,352 ✭✭
    Dude you try the g400?
    Ping G400 LST Ust Attas Earth 9f5
    M4 15* with bimatrix rocket X
    Titleist 21* H2 evenflow blue 6.5
    718 tmb 4 iron
    718 cb 5-pw amt x100 tour
    Vokeys
    Cleveland TA milled 1i

Various other putters currently in the closet,
    thinking about what they've done wrong,
    and how they've hurt me so.
    fore_life wrote:

Dude you try the g400?

Haven’t tried yet would like to try lst version
  • Zach HeusserZach Heusser Marshals Posts: 5,151 mod
    Welcome to forum. Nice tools ! 👍🏼
    Teaching out of Crystal Springs Golf Course<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Teachers In California 2005-2018<br /><br />Golf Digest Best Young Teachers In America 2007-2012<br /><br />Head Men's Golf Coach Notre Dame de Namur University <br /><br />My WITB<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.golfwrx.c...-man-cave-pics/<br />@Zheusser on twitter

Welcome to forum. Nice tools ! 👍🏼

Thanks
  • tokeybtokeyb Gonna get better OmahaClubWRX Posts: 361 ClubWRX
    Now you're getting up to the amount of equipment I expect from a WRX'er! In currently testing out those ST-180s as well. And buying too much kit, since there's snow everywhere and I can't play!
    Mizuno ST-180 10.5*
    TEE 3w 15*
    TM Burner Rescue 4 & 5
    Cobra King Forged (5-G)
    Scratch 8820 (56*)
    Odyssey White Hot Rx 2, Tour Snsr 106cc
    Project(a)
    **Right at single digits - gonna get better**
    tokeyb wrote:

Now you're getting up to the amount of equipment I expect from a WRX'er! In currently testing out those ST-180s as well. And buying too much kit, since there's snow everywhere and I can't play!

Where abit lucky in the UK horrible rain and wind at the moment over here though but still playable if u got the balls lol. Collecting clubs is probz one of my favourite things to do in golf but it takes money will hopefully grab a few things before Xmas t7 wedges and bettinardi bb39 then build second set next year. The st180 woods is great getting along with really well
    Getting ready for tomorrow hopefully get a round 🏌️‍♂️

• JonnyKrasnodarJonnyKrasnodar Members Posts: 1,825 ✭✭
    Stunning set up and thanks for the feedback on the ST180. A change of shaft in the M4 has resulted in the Mizuno going off to the Bay.

How'd the round go?