2020 PGA Merchandise Show Coverage.... Here.

quality of a Kevin Burns Putters

Alexander_woods ·  
Alexander_woodsAlexander_woods  6WRX Points: 0Members Posts: 6
I own several Kevin Burns putters and was wondering what other golfers thoughts were on the quality of Kevin Burns Putters. In my own experience the quality is second to none. The attention to detail is incredible. Kevin is very helpful with the whole fitting process. He changed my set up a tad and now I am putting so much better than I did before.

So my question is if anyone else out there has tried a Kevin Burns putter and if so what were your thoughts on the quality.
Posted:

Comments

• OpinderOpinder  422WRX Points: 1Handicap: 10Banned Posts: 422
    Move to topic "Putter Mods and Micro Putter Artisans"

I believe it your make custom putters.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Nard_SNard_S  3690WRX Points: 729Handicap: 9Members Posts: 3,690
    I use a KB mallet and have found it to be fantastic. Bought NOS for $75 on Ebay, it's top notch in fit and finish and done in extremely good taste.
    Posted:
  • CStephenson17CStephenson17  685WRX Points: 98Handicap: +1ClubWRX Posts: 685
    Opinder wrote:

Move to topic "Putter Mods and Micro Putter Artisans"

I believe it your make custom putters.

Compared to you he manufactures them
    Posted:
  • FairwayFredFairwayFred  4344WRX Points: 495Sponsors Posts: 4,344
    I just got one of Kevin's new putters and I am extremely impressed with the quality. Love the milling in the hitting area, the sound, feel and roll are fantastic.
    Posted:
    FREE AGENT CLUB HO NO MO!
    Ari Techner
    National Custom Works nationalcustomworks.com
    [email protected]
    IG:
    Twitter:
    (still a huge club HO)
  • jonradusjonradus  15WRX Points: 20Members Posts: 15

I bought a used Burns 703 mid mallet earlier this year and have been very satisfied with the feel and roll. I wondered how durable the pyramid milling would be (especially since I bought it used and didn’t know how much it had been rolled). I can safely say the pyramid milling is very durable now that I’ve used this for a while now (both on and off the course). This pyramid milling is so cool looking and makes the putter feel soft and muted for a milled putter, but in a really good way. The only downfall is small, wet grass clippings (if the conditions are a little damp) sometimes stick in the pyramids and can be hard to get out, but it doesn’t affect play. I’ve bought and sold many, many putters over the years; I’ll be keeping this one...if that gives you any idea of the quality...

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.