Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens Private Membership Options

13»

Comments

• mmckee02mmckee02 Members Posts: 291 ✭✭✭✭
    dpb5031 wrote:

Seminole is a solid course

Understatement of the century!
  • swizbeatzswizbeatz Members Posts: 5,680 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw you mention Adios, Mizner CC in Delray isn’t far and worth getting out to once or twice. Had no problem getting on with a phone call and they only charged us $100. Really nice place.

I’ll second that OW knows his golf courses and is a fun guy to play with if you haven’t messaged him yet.
    Ping/Epon/Scratch/Bettinardi WITB Link
  • Ghost of SneadGhost of Snead Members Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the initiation fee and dues @ Jonathan's Landing ?
    Taylormade 2016 M2 10.5* - Blue Tensei CK 70X
    Taylormade SLDR Mini 14* - Fujikura Motore Speeder 77X
    Callaway Apex UT 18° - Project X 6.5
    Callaway Tour Authentic X-Prototype 3-PW - Project X 6.5
    Vokey SM7 Raw 52.08F
    Vokey V-Grind 58.1
    Taylor Made Spider Mini

https://www.instagram.com/ghostofsnead/
  • eagles1eagles1 Members Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

tumblr_inline_mn28tnWmeN1qz4rgp.jpg
  • dpb5031dpb5031 Jupiter, FLMembers Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just north of $50k equity plus about a $12k initiation "throw away," so almost $65k to get in. Dues are somewhere between $12-$15k.
    USGA Index: ~1

WITB:
    Ping G410 LST 9 degree - Tour AD IZ 6x
    Taylormade M2 Tour 15 Fujikura Pro TourSpec 73 
    Kasco K2K 33 - UST Axivcore 65 Tour Green 
    Callaway RazrX Tour 4h - Tour 95 shaft
    Ping i200 5-UW (2 flat) - Nippon Modus 105X
    Taylormade HiToe 54 (bent to 55 & 2 flat)
    Taylormade HiToe 64 (Bent to 62 & 2 flat)
    Palmer AP30R putter (circa 1960s)
    Taylormade TP5X Ball
    edited Feb 28, 2019 12:30pm #68
    mmckee02 wrote:

dpb5031 wrote:

Seminole is a solid course

Understatement of the century!

Don't know why you posted this as if it's my quote...lol? I certainly didnt say it, though I may have responded to the guy who did. Must have been @captainobvious 😉
    Post edited by Unknown User on

WITB:
    Taylormade TP5X Ball
  • Schley Schley Love ya don't tell ya enough! Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaMembers Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    So do any clubs include free massages at Orchids of Asia? The Robert Kraft membership package could be popular. image/lock.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lock:' />
    Schley wrote:

So do any clubs include free massages at Orchids of Asia? The Robert Kraft membership package could be popular. image/lock.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lock:' />

Really pretty crazy and hard to believe a guy of his means would (apparently) regularly take that kind of risk. And he wasnt the only high profile figure...

WITB:
    Taylormade TP5X Ball
  • Openwater22Openwater22 ClubWRX Posts: 3,073 ClubWRX
    Have played Floridian National, Fox Club, and The Florida Club recently. The Floridian was impeccable, perfect condition, fantastic staff, awesome view from clubhouse porch. Fox Club seriously disappointed, mediocre condition, aloof staff, ok layout. Bartender was great though.

For those visiting and playing publics, Florida Club is in excellent condition. Greens are perfect, as good as PGA Golf Club and Floridian.
    Epic Flash. Tensei CK pro Blue stiff
    M5 15*. Tensei CK Blue S
    Ping 19* & 22* hybrid. Stock Alta S
    Epon 505 MCI OTi 110 stiff
    Betti BBZero DASS blacked out.
    Vokey 50* F, Ping 54* SS, Vokey 58* D
    edited May 24, 2019 2:20pm #72

Figured I'd check-in with an update. We are absolutely loving Jupiter. The weather has been spectacular. Weve been down here since Dec. 1st and I dont think there's been more than a handful of evenings where we couldnt dine outside in perfect comfort...including last night at The Cooper in PBG. There's almost always a lovely sea breeze. We've had no issues with bugs I think because of that, though I'm expecting the next several months to be hot & steamy. Still, I'll take it over the cold and considering that for 8 months down here its practically perfect weather.

I still have not joined a fully private club, but Eastpointe has my interest. It's very close to my current place in Abacoa with 36 holes (Fazio) and nice amenities. It's not a shiny new penny, but they've got some major projects underway and the courses are in excellent condition. Turtle Creek is also still high on my list, but a longer drive.

Temporarily, Abacoa has been awesome, but the $30 cart fees are killing me...lol....I wish they offered an annual trail fee. I'm in with a great group with a regular game 4 days per week and easy to find more if I'm up for it. We're heading up to Streamsong next week, so I'm looking forward to that!

If anyone can provide more info and opinions on Easpointe I'd appreciate it! 😎

Edit: to add that I'm glad I didnt join Fox Club as they apparently shut down...

WITB:
    Taylormade TP5X Ball
  •  bnr204 bnr204 Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭

@dpb5031 said:
    Figured I'd check-in with an update. We are absolutely loving Jupiter. The weather has been spectacular. Weve been down here since Dec. 1st and I dont think there's been more than a handful of evenings where we couldnt dine outside in perfect comfort...including last night at The Cooper in PBG. There's almost always a lovely sea breeze. We've had no issues with bugs I think because of that, though I'm expecting the next several months to be hot & steamy. Still, I'll take it over the cold and considering that for 8 months down here its practically perfect weather.

I still have not joined a fully private club, but Eastpointe has my interest. It's very close to my current place in Abacoa with 36 holes (Fazio) and nice amenities. It's not a shiny new penny, but they've got some major projects underway and the courses are in excellent condition. Turtle Creek is also still high on my list, but a longer drive.

Temporarily, Abacoa has been awesome, but the $30 cart fees are killing me...lol....I wish they offered an annual trail fee. I'm in with a great group with a regular game 4 days per week and easy to find more if I'm up for it. We're heading up to Streamsong next week, so I'm looking forward to that!

Edit: to add that I'm glad I didnt join Fox Club as they apparently shut down...

from what i understand, the names of the 36 at east pointe have changed names over the years, but i played "the golf & racquet club at east pointe" around christmas time 2013 via boxgroove and was left somewhat unimpressed. i understand you're trying to stay north near jupiter or palm beach gardens, but there are some real solid clubs / tracks a touch further south. i'm referring to banyan gc, mayacoo lakes, wellington national, wanderers club, and banyan cay resort. i figured emerald dunes may have too high an initiation given what you've said.

• jmtbkrjmtbkr Palm Beach GardensMembers Posts: 789 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dpb5031 said:

@dpb5031 said:

Give me a PM and I’ll tell you about Eastpointe. Part of west course is shutting down for construction so only 27 holes for a while.

Callaway Rogue 12.5* Synergy 50S
    Callaway Diablo 2hyb
    Callaway X20 3-SW
    Scotty Cameron California Fastback
    Supersoft

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file