We have launched our new enhanced Editor. There is an overview and tutorial Here.

2019 Bettinardi Lineup

BettinardiGolf ·  
BettinardiGolfBettinardiGolf  112WRX Points: 76Sponsors Posts: 112
We're excited to unveil our 2019 Production Line with the all-new Queen B and Studio Stock Series.

The Queen B Series includes a left-handed QB6 for the first time as well.

2019 Queen B Series

https://bettinardi.com/pages/2019-queen-b-series-putters

2019 Studio Stock Series

https://bettinardi.com/pages/2019-studio-stock-series-putters
Posted:

Comments

• DLBTide7DLBTide7 Birmingham, AL 130WRX Points: 112Members Posts: 130

Bought this putter and absolutely LOVE it !!!! Makes the Pro V1x feel soft. Great putter for a SBST putting stroke.

Posted:
    PXG Gen2 XF Driver
    PXG Gen2 X 3 metal
    PXG Gen2 17 degree hybrid
    PXG Gen2 XF Irons, 4-Gap
    PXG milled wedges, 56 and 60
    PXG Mustang putter
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • chrisokeefe12chrisokeefe12 Holland, MI 138WRX Points: 46Members Posts: 138

I also just recently bought a QB6 and love it so much. I don't think I will ever switch to another putter, unless I get a hive putter that takes its place.

Posted:

Driver - TM M5 9* with a Hand crafted HZRDUS smoke prototype
    3W - Titleist 917F3 16.5º with Tour AD - 8x shaft / TM Tour M2 HL
    5W - Nike Vapor Flex with Tour AD-7s shaft
    DI - Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3 iron with Fujikura Tour Spec Pro 95 X
    Irons - 4-9 TM P770 1* upright with KBS C-Taper Lite 120 g S+ shafts
    Wedges - Scratch 47* with DG Tour Issue X100, Vokey Cold Forged 52 10 F grind, Vokey TVD 60 08 V Grind with DG Tour Issue S400
    Putter - Bettinardi 2019 QB6, SC NP2 Detour conversion
    Ball - TP5

• JDW3JDW3  640WRX Points: 97Members Posts: 640

On -, @chrisokeefe12 said:

I also just recently bought a QB6 and love it so much. I don't think I will ever switch to another putter, unless I get a hive putter that takes its place.

I've been looking at the QB6. It's really intrigued me. I think I'll be buying one once I have some spare cash.

Posted:
    Driver: Titleist TS2
    3 wood: Titleist TS2
    Hybrid: Titleist 818 19* & 22*
    Irons: Callaway Apex Pro 16
    Wedges: Vokey sm7 50*, 54*, 60*
    Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2
    Ball: Titleist Prov 1x
  • chrisokeefe12chrisokeefe12 Holland, MI 138WRX Points: 46Members Posts: 138

On -, @JDW3 said:

On -, @chrisokeefe12 said:

I've been looking at the QB6. It's really intrigued me. I think I'll be buying one once I have some spare cash.

Yeah I would definitely recommend one. I got fit for a putter and it was one option, and I love the feel and look of it. Would love a blackout version of it, but I'm happy.

Posted:

Driver - TM M5 9* with a Hand crafted HZRDUS smoke prototype
    3W - Titleist 917F3 16.5º with Tour AD - 8x shaft / TM Tour M2 HL
    5W - Nike Vapor Flex with Tour AD-7s shaft
    DI - Nike Vapor Fly Pro 3 iron with Fujikura Tour Spec Pro 95 X
    Irons - 4-9 TM P770 1* upright with KBS C-Taper Lite 120 g S+ shafts
    Wedges - Scratch 47* with DG Tour Issue X100, Vokey Cold Forged 52 10 F grind, Vokey TVD 60 08 V Grind with DG Tour Issue S400
    Putter - Bettinardi 2019 QB6, SC NP2 Detour conversion
    Ball - TP5

• VGVGVGVG Bryn Mawr, PA 78WRX Points: 51Members Posts: 78

Once again, too few models are offered for lefties.

Posted:
  • willie991willie991  359WRX Points: 90Members Posts: 359

An update on my Bettinardi experience. Rec'd my Studio Stock 28 Slotback early this year. Today's round was my 174th entered into the handicap system since March 1. Betti has been in the bag for most of those rounds. There have been a couple times she has spent a few days in "time out". She seems to understand the consequences and does her best to impress each time she is given another chance. Over the years, I have owned putters from more manufacturers than I can remember. Still have a number of putters in the basement. I have NEVER owned a putter as consistent as Betti. The feel of the ball leaving the F.I.T. face is unmatched. No other putter I own puts the same roll on the ball as does Betti.
    If there were anything in my relationship with Betti that has been a disappointment it is how "fragile" the F.I.T. machining is. Betti has her putter cover on at all times. She is never put in the bag on or off the course without her cover. Still, the F.I.T. grooves do show some wear. Of course, if you multiply the number of putts from an amateur geriatric per round X over 150 rounds... that adds up to quite a few kisses of a golf ball on Betti's face.
    As the 2020 models begin to emerge from the Bettinardi shop, I just wanted to heap praise on my 2019 Studio Stock. My Betti is not going anywhere... except to the course again tomorrow morning.

Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • JkfullerJkfuller  67WRX Points: 17Members Posts: 67

Just bought the Queen b, super excited to give it go. I've been using a Scotty for the last 15 years, but I loved the feel of queen b. Will update after a few rounds.

Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.