But does it take Glock mags? Final price drops

Jhans9c1Jhans9c1 ClubWRX Posts: 156 ✭✭
The common question in the shooting community when something new comes out lol.

Anyway, I have some extras that need new homes. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 US only and are negotiable within reason. I will do my very best to get things shipped out ASAP.

1) Callaway BB 816 Double Black Diamond 9*- I bought this from the BST a few months ago, hit it a handful of times and has sat since. There are a couple ball marks near the high toe and a faint one center toward the heel. They aren't really noticeable but I just want to disclose as much as I can. Just looking to break even or close to it. No headcover, adpater, or wrench. Sold

Sold

Sold

Sold

Disclaimer: This was not originally mine. I don't use iron covers but I do try to take care of my clubs before, during and after use. I picked this up from a friend after they had an unfortunate "incident" that resulted in the shaft becoming two separate pieces. They also have a tendency to lose headcovers. I did my very best to illustrate the wear, paint chips, and all the ugly bad stuff. This is in rough shape and hopefully my price reflects it. Sold

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jhans9c1Jhans9c1 ClubWRX Posts: 156 ✭✭
    edited Nov 6, 2018 #2
    11/6 price drops
    Grips have been sold
    Final price drops 11/9
This discussion has been closed.