Bettinardi Mizuno BB1

PesquadoPesquado Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
Hi all,

I am interested in purchasing this putter. I am wondering if you can help me out with some more info on it? How much is it worth? I havent seen one of the BB1 style with mizuno stampings before...

Any info is great!

Thanks!

Pesquado

Comments

• justasgoodjustasgood Without Tempo, you are just a hacker. Members Posts: 2,603 ✭✭
  • th6252th6252 Members Posts: 1,142 ✭✭
    i believe that was either the 1st or 2nd generation of the mizuno-bettinardi collaboration..C series. more specifically it looks like a C-02. normal retail putter, nothing particularly special about them but no different in quality from his standard bb series at that time. i own a bc6 with fit face which was the series that followed that one and will never let it go.
  • BeachsideGolferBeachsideGolfer Members Posts: 229 ✭✭
    Wow that thing is clean! Nice find
  • PesquadoPesquado Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    What headweight is this putter?
  • pierso2pierso2 Shooters Shoot Members Posts: 2,605 ✭✭
    th6252 wrote:

i believe that was either the 1st or 2nd generation of the mizuno-bettinardi collaboration..C series. more specifically it looks like a C-02. normal retail putter, nothing particularly special about them but no different in quality from his standard bb series at that time. i own a bc6 with fit face which was the series that followed that one and will never let it go.

That's one of the best putters I've seen. Really kicking myself for not picking up a left handed one when I saw them release. Now they're about as rare as me shooting even par! Just be careful with the shaft. A buddy of mine had one and in a fit of rage after he missed a 3 footer, he snapped the shaft and hasn't been able to find a shaft to fit it. He even went to Bettinardi's office here in Chicago and they didn't have any of the shafts in stock and couldn't remember who they bought the shafts from.
    Option 1
    Ping G400 LST 8.5 Tour-X
    Callaway Big Bertha 816 Alpha 16 AD-DI 8x black
    Nike VR Pro 3 hybrid project x 6.0
    Adams XTD Forged 4-PW Fujikura MCI 120S
    Adams MB2 GW
    Callaway Mac Daddy Forged 60
    Toulon Garage Atlanta Black Pearl
    Ping 4 Series Tour Edition White/ Bridgestone 2014 Tour Bag

Option 2
    Taylormade 2016 M1 10.5 Whiteboard Flowerband 7x
    16 Taylormade M1 5 wood AD-TP 7s
    Ping Anser 20 stock stiff
    Taylormade 2016 M2 Tour XP105 stiff
    Cleveland RTX 2.0 52 deg raw
    Titleist Vokey Prototype 58 T Grind
    Carbon Ringo Raw Whisky

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/pierso2
    Pesquado wrote:

What headweight is this putter?

depends on if it's the standard c-02 or c-02H. if it's the standard, then somewhere in the 330-335 range...H is in the 340-345 range.
    pierso2 wrote:

th6252 wrote:

That's one of the best putters I've seen. Really kicking myself for not picking up a left handed one when I saw them release. Now they're about as rare as me shooting even par! Just be careful with the shaft. A buddy of mine had one and in a fit of rage after he missed a 3 footer, he snapped the shaft and hasn't been able to find a shaft to fit it. He even went to Bettinardi's office here in Chicago and they didn't have any of the shafts in stock and couldn't remember who they bought the shafts from.

referring to the c-series or bc? i've only putted around in a shop with the c-series and found it no different than a standard bb, which is to say a very nice, high quality putter. but the 2 selling points for me on the bc were the fact it came in a heavier option(i have the 33"/355g) and the fit face.
  • PesquadoPesquado Members Posts: 84 ✭✭
    I found out it is a C-02 and it looks to be in mint condition...it is currently listed for $178...
  • justasgoodjustasgood Without Tempo, you are just a hacker. Members Posts: 2,603 ✭✭
    Too high. $125.00
  • MOlson18MOlson18 Members Posts: 16 ✭✭
    justasgood wrote:
    Too high. $125.00

I agree
  • TzoidTzoid Members Posts: 1,667 ✭✭
    It's worth what someone is willing to pay for it...... I will say that it's every bit as high quality as a Scotty Cameron , T.P. Mills and that asking price

in my opinion is not out of line given the shape it's in.
    Texan stranded in "The Peoples Republic of Maryland"
    Ping G400 Max Driver Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 60
    Ping G400 3 Wood Aldila Rogue Silver 110 M.S.I. 70
    Ping G25 20 & Anser 23 Hybrid
    ONOFF KURO 2015 4-PW N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 120S
    Scratch 50 54 58 Forged Wedges Nippon WV 115 Shafts
    Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Studio Stainless
    Ping Vault 2.0 Dale Anser Custom
    Titleist Pro V-1X