Titleist Korea AP1's PRICE DROP $675

kiggazkiggaz Members Posts: 436 ✭✭
For sale - no trades

1 - Will probably regret this, but for sale is a set of Titleist Korea 716 AP1. If you are looking at this ad, you know that this set is pretty rare to come by. Won't be sad if these don't sell. These are forged and are not a bulky as the US AP1's. More like an inbetween of an AP1 and AP2. Shafted with KBS custom series black shafts in stiff. The black is wearing off on some parts of the shaft, but good shape overall. There are a couple of ferrules coming loose, but nothing that effects playability. 4-PW, standard loft and lie. 5 iron plays right around 38 inches. Still in great shape. $750/OBO. NOW $675/OBO There are a couple nicks on the 4 and 7 irons, which I tried to capture.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,673 admin
    kiggaz wrote:

For sale - no trades

1 - Will probably regret this, but for sale is a set of Titleist Korea 716 AP1. If you are looking at this ad, you know that this set is pretty rare to come by. Won't be sad if these don't sell. These are forged and are not a bulky as the US AP1's. More like an inbetween of an AP1 and AP2. Shafted with KBS custom series black shafts in stiff. The black is wearing off on some parts of the shaft, but good shape overall. There are a couple of ferrules coming loose, but nothing that effects playability. 4-PW, standard loft and lie. 5 iron plays right around 38 inches. Still in great shape. $750/OBO. There are a couple nicks on the 4 and 7 irons, which I tried to capture.

Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
  • St JimmySt Jimmy Members Posts: 413 ✭✭
    pm
    Ping G400
    Ping G SFT 3W
    Mizuno HM 4 iron bent to 19 degrees
    Miura CB-57 3-PW
    Miura Y Grind 51
    Miura K Grind 56