Odyssey O-works Versa Jailbird CH (plumbers neck) exists now ?

MattUtahMattUtah Members Posts: 18 ✭✭
Golf galaxy’s website suddenly has these in stock. Is this the first time a plumbers neck jailbird has been available? Can’t find any other info on them. They were even part of their flash sale yesterday but I didn’t bite.

They also have a regular versa paint job Jailbird and a center shaft #7 I’ve never seen before. Anyone have any info?

Comments

• icecat88icecat88 Members Posts: 1,150 ✭✭
    MattUtah wrote:
    Golf galaxy’s website suddenly has these in stock. Is this the first time a plumbers neck jailbird has been available? Can’t find any other info on them. They were even part of their flash sale yesterday but I didn’t bite.

They also have a regular versa paint job Jailbird and a center shaft #7 I’ve never seen before. Anyone have any info?

They kept the old versa paint scheme with the micro hinge insert interesting big fan of ch mallets but not that insert. What was the price on the flash sale curious
  • MattUtahMattUtah Members Posts: 18 ✭✭
    I think it was $149, but their $20 off coupon stacked and brought it to $129.
  • kkennedykkennedy Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    This is interesting, don't think I have seen these before.
    Titleist TS3 10.5*
    Callaway Rogue 15*
    Callaway XR Pro 20*
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 
    Cleveland RTX 4 52 / 56 / 60
    Rotation of: Scotty Cameron Concept X  / Odyssey 777 CH /  Odyssey Milled Collection 6M
  • MattUtahMattUtah Members Posts: 18 ✭✭
    kkennedy wrote:

This is interesting, don't think I have seen these before.

I thought so too, a plumbers neck looks better on the jailbird than the slant neck in my opinion. This is one of the only putters I like the Versa paint on too. Seems like it just belongs on the jailbird.
  • getitdailygetitdaily Members Posts: 2,440 ✭✭
    What year was that putter?

I'm working on a plumber's neck on a 2ball fang. If it doesn't work out then that ch jailbird might be perfect.
    Do we think this was a one-off just for Golf Galaxy or were these produced in larger quantities?
    Titleist TS3 10.5*
    Callaway Rogue 15*
    Callaway XR Pro 20*
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 
    Rotation of: Scotty Cameron Concept X  / Odyssey 777 CH /  Odyssey Milled Collection 6M
    So I pulled the trigger on this putter but Golf Galaxy did not provide a headcover and thought that was strange......anyone else have experience buying a putter and not getting a HC with it?
    Titleist TS3 10.5*
    Callaway Rogue 15*
    Callaway XR Pro 20*
    Mizuno MP 18 SC 
  • getitdailygetitdaily Members Posts: 2,440 ✭✭
    kkennedy wrote:

So I pulled the trigger on this putter but Golf Galaxy did not provide a headcover and thought that was strange......anyone else have experience buying a putter and not getting a HC with it?

No, but those have to be inventory overruns so it's not surprising.

Let us know how it rolls. What have you been putting with?