College Women's Golf - are they really that great?

2»

Comments

• iteachgolfiteachgolf Members  17193WRX Points: 1,421Posts: 17,193 Titanium Tees
    TigerMom wrote:

BertGA wrote:

This has been an entertaining back and forth, but I gotta say my money is with the guy that...uhh...actually coaches juniors. ITeach’s experience trumps someone’s ability to google search tournament yardages and scores.

Your *opinion* is pretty meaningless

I think the fact that you can search on google in 30 seconds to disprove comments like “top 25 teams don’t play from 6100 yards” is pretty telling

They don’t play 6100 yard par 72 golf courses often. And how about you include the rest of the quote. How about the -26 from 6300+ yards with 3rd place team who’s not top 25 shooting -18? Can cherry pick anything. Point is if you wanna play high level college golf you absolutely need to be able to shoot under par in junior golf.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • castle24rdcastle24rd Members  138WRX Points: 0Handicap: +1Posts: 138
    ****. I guess my 8 year old will need to take up crew. She is very good at golf but hasn’t caught the bug yet.
    Posted:
    915 D2 Adilia Rogue Silver X
    915fd Adilia Rogue Black X
    910h 19* Tour AD DI 8X
    AP2 4-pw Project X PxI 6.5
    Vokey wedges
    Cameron TeI3
  • kekoakekoa ClubWRX  9385WRX Points: 869Handicap: 4-20Posts: 9,385 ClubWRX
    it’s worthless arguing with TigerMom about junior golf or golf in general. Iteach, you dont know shiet!! Lmao
    Posted:
  • Pinseeker_72Pinseeker_72 Members  226WRX Points: 40Posts: 226 Fairways
    Bottom line, there’s tons of talented players in women’s college golf, and they go low and shoot lots of red numbers.

And lots of things influence score. No big secret. Course setup yardage and hole locations. Time of year and weather are huge factors that I think get overlooked when people just look at results on paper.
    Posted:
  • BertGABertGA Members  360WRX Points: 130Posts: 360 Greens
    TigerMom wrote:

Your *opinion* is pretty meaningless

TigerMom wrote:

Kokea,

try to stay on topic instead of personal attacks
    Posted:
  • heavy_hitterheavy_hitter Members  3793WRX Points: 1,109Posts: 3,793 Titanium Tees
    TigerMom wrote:
    kekoa wrote:

it’s worthless arguing with TigerMom about junior golf or golf in general. Iteach, you dont know shiet!! Lmao

Kokea,

try to stay on topic instead of personal attacks

He’s right you know.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.