Best Golf Websites

mhawk709 ·  
mhawk709mhawk709  36WRX Points: 31Members Posts: 36 Bunkers
Hello!

As winter has arrived in Minnesota, this is my time of the year to spend my evenings perusing various golf websites to feed the beast. I'm always looking to expand my library. What are a few of your favorites? Here are mine:

1. GolfWRX (duh)

2. Practical Golf

3. Plugged In Golf

4. Course Kings

5. The one about Golf and Spy

6. Andrew Rice Golf

Thanks and have a good one!

-Hawk
Posted:

Comments

• Bonneville85308Bonneville85308  1810WRX Points: 228Members Posts: 1,810 Platinum Tees
    I enjoy reading the discussions on Golf Club Atlas. Often entertaining in how different their perspectives are from the mainstream golf consumer when it comes to evaluating courses. There are definitely a few interesting characters among the regular posters, especially when the discussion goes a bit off-topic.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • Conrad1953Conrad1953  15404WRX Points: 3,291Members Posts: 15,404 Titanium Tees
    Geez, I need to get out more, I guess. So many golf sites so little time.
    Posted:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.