716 AP2 Pxi

CTCCTC Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
716 AP2 3-P

Ordered directly in a Titleist Thursday event. These are standard L/L/L with Pxi 5.5 upcharge shafts and MCC PLUS4 in the green colorway (plenty of life left.) I have been the only owner of this set and have taken great care of them, constantly wrapping my towel in between clubs when riding to avoid bag clatter. The pictures very accurately portray the conditions. $OLD

I can show ebay seller feedback on PM if required.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CTCCTC Members Posts: 65 ✭✭
  • GxgolferGxgolfer Site Founder & Co-Owner SF Bay Area, CARules Official, Administrator Posts: 26,673 admin
    CTC wrote:

1. Tour Issue M3 5W

Comes with a 23g sliding weight (instead of stock 15g) with HZRDUS T1100 6.0, new grip just installed and not used. $430 shipped to CONTUS.

2. 716 AP2 3-P

Ordered directly in a Titleist Thursday event. These are standard L/L/L with Pxi 5.5 upcharge shafts and MCC PLUS4 in the green colorway (plenty of life left.) I have been the only owner of this set and have taken great care of them, constantly wrapping my towel in between clubs when riding to avoid bag clatter. The pictures very accurately portray the conditions. $OLD

3. Diamana D+ PLUS Limited Edition

Whiteboard Stiff 70g with Titleist Adaptor. Grip in good conditions, never retipped, retrimmed, or regripped. Plays at 45" in 917. $100 OBO shipped to CONTUS

I can show ebay seller feedback on PM if required.
    Before sending me a message for help, please look at the website support section:
    Have a Ad/BST question, first look and post here:
    BST AD Help
    If you have a general help question, post here:
    GolfWRX Website Help Desk
    More items added. Will pin soon! Get ahead of others and buy soon!
This discussion has been closed.