Possible CPG sighting in Toronto

cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5'sMembers Posts: 11,613 ✭✭
Could Club Pro Guy be in greater Toronto?



Coming back from the Golf dome and saw this familiar looking ride ... we're miles from a Chili's however, but still



I'm going to wait for an autograph and maybe a race. Long drive contest - using the double cross - optional.



Will keep an eye out for a guy in FJ sandals with a foxy milf on his arm to make this happen



Of course it could be a doppelgänger... not sure if CPG sprung for the hard top and metallic paint options



This is like a Santa sighting



Opinions? Ideas?



Ping G400 LST 11* Mitsu TI BB Matte 53x
Callaway GBB 3w 14* Mitsu Blueboard 63x
Ping G400 5w 17* Fubuki Tour 73x
Callaway V-series Hwood Fuji TS 8.2s
Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fujikura 904HBs
Ping Rapture 5-PW Aldila NV MLTi Pro105x
Ping iWedge 50* Aldila NV 105x
Ping Glide SS 53* & ES 59* Wrx SF125s
Piretti Matera Elite (torched)

Comments

  • p3gap3ga Members Posts: 647 ✭✭
    edited Nov 25, 2018 #2
    On his way East to work with MtlJeff? image/dntknw.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':dntknw:' />



    Other than that, I got nuttin'
    Phil

    I saw Brandel Chamblee drinkin' a piña colada at Trader Vic's
    His hair was perfect

    - Warren Zevon, Werewolves of London



    All the clubs I've ever owned.
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Members Posts: 11,613 ✭✭
    He was smart enough to put on snow tires
    Ping G400 LST 11* Mitsu TI BB Matte 53x
    Callaway GBB 3w 14* Mitsu Blueboard 63x
    Ping G400 5w 17* Fubuki Tour 73x
    Callaway V-series Hwood Fuji TS 8.2s
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fujikura 904HBs
    Ping Rapture 5-PW Aldila NV MLTi Pro105x
    Ping iWedge 50* Aldila NV 105x
    Ping Glide SS 53* & ES 59* Wrx SF125s
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers Posts: 28,186 ✭✭
    Omg someone link me a thread with this dude so I can research. I don't know who this is but it sounds fantastic



    But no I wouldn't be working with him. Well unless he's a she-male ****, but I'm doubting that as this is a golf forum. Also forget I said that
    Ping G400 Max 9 w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w//Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
    Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
    Odyssey O-works #7 Red Tank
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Members Posts: 11,613 ✭✭
    Seriously Jeff? His first podcast is a must listen to



    Big thread on Wrx .. of course you may be in facetious mode
    Ping G400 LST 11* Mitsu TI BB Matte 53x
    Callaway GBB 3w 14* Mitsu Blueboard 63x
    Ping G400 5w 17* Fubuki Tour 73x
    Callaway V-series Hwood Fuji TS 8.2s
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fujikura 904HBs
    Ping Rapture 5-PW Aldila NV MLTi Pro105x
    Ping iWedge 50* Aldila NV 105x
    Ping Glide SS 53* & ES 59* Wrx SF125s
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,375 ClubWRX
    cardoustie wrote:


    Seriously Jeff? His first podcast is a must listen to



    Big thread on Wrx .. of course you may be in facetious mode




    Sure hope so.
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Members Posts: 11,613 ✭✭
    Pick of the litter with a cutter and buck mock neck
    Ping G400 LST 11* Mitsu TI BB Matte 53x
    Callaway GBB 3w 14* Mitsu Blueboard 63x
    Ping G400 5w 17* Fubuki Tour 73x
    Callaway V-series Hwood Fuji TS 8.2s
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fujikura 904HBs
    Ping Rapture 5-PW Aldila NV MLTi Pro105x
    Ping iWedge 50* Aldila NV 105x
    Ping Glide SS 53* & ES 59* Wrx SF125s
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Members Posts: 11,613 ✭✭
    Ping G400 LST 11* Mitsu TI BB Matte 53x
    Callaway GBB 3w 14* Mitsu Blueboard 63x
    Ping G400 5w 17* Fubuki Tour 73x
    Callaway V-series Hwood Fuji TS 8.2s
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fujikura 904HBs
    Ping Rapture 5-PW Aldila NV MLTi Pro105x
    Ping iWedge 50* Aldila NV 105x
    Ping Glide SS 53* & ES 59* Wrx SF125s
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
  • MtlJeffMtlJeff MontrealMembers Posts: 28,186 ✭✭
    edited Nov 25, 2018 #9
    Hawkeye77 wrote:

    cardoustie wrote:


    Seriously Jeff? His first podcast is a must listen to



    Big thread on Wrx .. of course you may be in facetious mode




    Sure hope so.




    I'm being honest man, I don't listen to the golf podcasts here or any golf podcasts in general. I love the site but I only listen to basketball podcasts.



    So I only know guys from the forums, I guess I missed the thread, can you share?



    I have a 7 month old now, in my defense LoL
    Ping G400 Max 9 w/ Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Epic Subzero 14* w//Matrix Black Tie 80
    Callaway Apex Hybrid 20 w/Diamana D+ 95
    Callaway 2016 Apex Pro 4-PW w/S300
    Callaway MD Forged 52,56,60 w/S300
    Odyssey O-works #7 Red Tank
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,375 ClubWRX
    edited Nov 25, 2018 #10
    MtlJeff wrote:

    Hawkeye77 wrote:

    cardoustie wrote:


    Seriously Jeff? His first podcast is a must listen to



    Big thread on Wrx .. of course you may be in facetious mode




    Sure hope so.




    I'm being honest man, I don't listen to the golf podcasts here or any golf podcasts in general. I love the site but I only listen to basketball podcasts.



    So I only know guys from the forums, I guess I missed the thread, can you share?



    I have a 7 month old now, in my defense LoL




    LOL, I was referring to the she-male part!



    I only know of this CPG from here and haven't looked into any of his stuff - I have a 53 year old wife and the nest is empty!
  • bladehunterbladehunter Today was a good day.... Members Posts: 25,045 ✭✭
    No way he upgraded to the hardtop Miata. It would be a ratty soft top or a gone soft top With tarp over the top.
    TM Tour M6 11.2 * KK Tini XTS 70X
    TM Tour 17 M1 14.5* Graphite Design ADDI 8x
    Titleist Tour Proto MB 3-pw Modus 130X
    Ping Glide Forged   54 60 S400
    Cameron GSS 009 1.5 tungsten sole weights, sound slot
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,747 ✭✭
    Possible CPG sighting...things are slow around here this time of year.
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x
  • thesaxemachinethesaxemachine Hello, friends... Posts: 433 ClubWRX
    I could see CPG working out of the dome in Scarborough in the winter.
    Rogue SZ w/ Tour AD GP
    M1 w/ Diamana Thump
    GAPR w/ KBS Tour Proto
    Srixon Z-765 w/ PX LZ
    Vokey 46° 50° 54°
    Hi-Toe 58°
    Bobby Grace Tour Diamond 3
  • cardoustiecardoustie haha, we don't play for 5's Members Posts: 11,613 ✭✭


    I could see CPG working out of the dome in Scarborough in the winter.




    Scarberia is up his alley for sure
    Ping G400 LST 11* Mitsu TI BB Matte 53x
    Callaway GBB 3w 14* Mitsu Blueboard 63x
    Ping G400 5w 17* Fubuki Tour 73x
    Callaway V-series Hwood Fuji TS 8.2s
    Callaway Apex 4h 23* Fujikura 904HBs
    Ping Rapture 5-PW Aldila NV MLTi Pro105x
    Ping iWedge 50* Aldila NV 105x
    Ping Glide SS 53* & ES 59* Wrx SF125s
    Piretti Matera Elite (torched)
  • dropkickeddropkicked Members Posts: 478 ✭✭
    cardoustie wrote:



    I could see CPG working out of the dome in Scarborough in the winter.




    Scarberia is up his alley for sure
    #respekt #scarbs #basementjam
  • mocokidmocokid Members Posts: 1,711 ✭✭
    cardoustie wrote:


    Could Club Pro Guy be in greater Toronto?



    Coming back from the Golf dome and saw this familiar looking ride ... we're miles from a Chili's however, but still



    I'm going to wait for an autograph and maybe a race. Long drive contest - using the double cross - optional.



    Will keep an eye out for a guy in FJ sandals with a foxy milf on his arm to make this happen



    Of course it could be a doppelgänger... not sure if CPG sprung for the hard top and metallic paint options



    This is like a Santa sighting



    Opinions? Ideas?







    that's not his Miata, it's not beat up enough, think CPG has some primer going on......
Sign In or Register to comment.