Is Golf Over Now Until Hawaii ?

IVMIVM Members Posts: 454 ✭✭
edited Nov 25, 2018 in Tour Talk #1
Is golf over now until Hawaii . It seems a long wait .....
«1

Comments

  • tbowles411tbowles411 ClubWRX Posts: 25,117 ✭✭
    I watched golf last night. There's a European Tour event this weekend. Tiger's tournament is also next weekend. I think we're ok until Christmas. image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    **Bag Construction in Progress**
    Mizuno ST190 G 9.5 (Lofted to 10)
    Mizuno ST190 3TS
    Mizuno CLK 2 Hybrid
    Mizuno Fli-Hi 4 Iron Replacement
    Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal (5-PW)
    Mizuno S18 Wedges - Blue Ion (50-7, 54-12, 58-16, 62-8)
    Scotty Cameron Phantom X12
    PING Vault 2.0 Craz-E **Backup**
  • SNIPERBBBSNIPERBBB Hit Ball Hard SE OhioMembers Posts: 2,216 ✭✭
    I just want to see how the new ROG play out on tour.
    2016 M1 9.5 tuned to 7.5
    TM r15 3 wood
    Adams Idea Pro 2h/4h
    Mizuno JPX 900 HM 5-GW
    Vokey SM7 48* F Grind
    Vokey SM7 54* F Grind
    Vokey SM7 58* M Grind
  • Hawkeye77Hawkeye77 Countdown to The Masters! ClubWRX Posts: 17,716 ClubWRX
    edited Nov 25, 2018 #4
    Yep, 7 or so events cancelled - just like that.



    Can't believe they just disappeared from the various Tours' schedules.
  • the bishopthe bishop Members Posts: 3,232 ✭✭
    well I'm playing this next Sunday so if ya wanna come out and watch its ok
    Dynacraft Avatar Evolution 10.5* - Proforce V2 HL - S
    Callaway X-Hot 15* - Project X something or other - R
    Maltby KE4 Tour 19*/22* - Kuro Kage Black 80hy - S
    Maltby MMB 17 - DGS300
    W/S PMP Raw 52/56/60 - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
    W/S Bucktown
  • McCann1McCann1 Tour Player Members Posts: 1,729 ✭✭
    the bishop wrote:


    well I'm playing this next Sunday so if ya wanna come out and watch its ok
    is it on PPV? I’d rather stay home
    Enjoy the chase.
  • 2putttom2putttom # 1 Oregon Duck fan Members Posts: 9,860 ✭✭
    golf is 24- 7 -365 ...if not ... then there's ....... ?
    Tour Exotics E 10 15*
    Srixon 785's w/G P MCC plus 4
    Mizuno T 7 52 MP T7 56 &60
    Bobby Grace [font=comic sans ms,cursive]SNYPER [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]II [/font][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]46"[/font][/font]
    Oregon Ducks Bag
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,818 ✭✭
    Short answer - no!
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x
  • elwhippyelwhippy Members Posts: 3,121 ✭✭
    Just in..Golf exists outside the USA.
  • the bishopthe bishop Members Posts: 3,232 ✭✭
    McCann1 wrote:

    the bishop wrote:


    well I'm playing this next Sunday so if ya wanna come out and watch its ok
    is it on PPV? I'd rather stay home


    I'm working on some kid to get him to livestream it on Periscope
    Dynacraft Avatar Evolution 10.5* - Proforce V2 HL - S
    Callaway X-Hot 15* - Project X something or other - R
    Maltby KE4 Tour 19*/22* - Kuro Kage Black 80hy - S
    Maltby MMB 17 - DGS300
    W/S PMP Raw 52/56/60 - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0
    W/S Bucktown
  • USAF Retired E7USAF Retired E7 Finnish American Members Posts: 305 ✭✭
    There's always reruns of Driver vs Driver nonstop
    M2 Driver, 16 Degree and 19 degree
    PXG 0311 4-Pw
    Vokey 50 and 56
    Odyssey O Works #7, red
  • IVMIVM Members Posts: 454 ✭✭
    I personally hate the show Driver vs Driver it must be the most boring show made . I would rather watch school of golf .
  • DavePelz4DavePelz4 A golf course in the Chicago area.ClubWRX Posts: 24,339 ClubWRX
    I'm just hoping for the "Greatest Game Ever Played" and "Tin Cup" marathon.
  • BaitkillerBaitkiller Members Posts: 1,713 ✭✭
    edited Nov 26, 2018 #14
    DFS PFD wrote:

    elwhippy wrote:


    Just in..Golf exists outside the USA.


    Just because something exists, doesn't mean it really matters...


    You could be nicer to Canada.

    Turn over damnit!
    Krank 9* Formula 5 UST Tour
    Adams 15* wasabi
    XXIO pro 5
    Adams Pro Gold Forged 3-46* / Steelfibers
    Vanilla wedges 53 and 58*
    Betti-1
    K-sig
  • USAF Retired E7USAF Retired E7 Finnish American Members Posts: 305 ✭✭
    IVM wrote:


    I personally hate the show Driver vs Driver it must be the most boring show made . I would rather watch school of golf .




    I'll slow it down for you....that was sarcasm image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />
    M2 Driver, 16 Degree and 19 degree
    PXG 0311 4-Pw
    Vokey 50 and 56
    Odyssey O Works #7, red
  • imakaveliimakaveli Moli Moli Moli Moli Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy... Members Posts: 12,633 ✭✭
    Yes, Merry Xmas!
  • pcs11pcs11 Members Posts: 1,168 ✭✭
    Don't worry starting Dec 15th there are bunch of incredibly meaningless bowl games that you can watch instead:



    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — New Mexico Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Mountain West vs. Conference USA, ESPN, 2 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — Cure Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]American vs. Sun Belt,[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]CBSSN, 2:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — Las Vegas Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Mountain West vs. Pac-12,[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]ABC, 3:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — Camellia Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] MAC vs. Sun Belt, ESPN, 5:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — New Orleans Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Sun Belt vs. Conference USA, ESPN, 9 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 18 — Boca Raton Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] American/Conference USA/MAC, ESPN, 7 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 19 — Frisco Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] American vs. at-large, ESPN, 8 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 20 — Gasparilla Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] American vs. Conference USA, ESPN, 8 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 21 — Bahamas Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]MAC vs. Conference USA, ESPN, 12:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 21 — Famous Idaho Potato Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] MAC vs. Mountain West, ESPN, 4 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 22 — Birmingham Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] SEC vs. American, ESPN, noon[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 22 — Armed Forces Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. American, ESPN, 3:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 22 — Dollar General Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] MAC vs. Sun Belt, ESPN, 7 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 22 — Hawai’i Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Conference USA vs. Mountain West, ESPN, 10:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 26 — Heart of Dallas Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Big Ten vs. Conference, USA,[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]ESPN, 1:30 pm.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 26 — Quick Lane Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. Big Ten, ESPN, 5:15 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 26 — Cheez-It Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. Pac-12, ESPN, 9 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 27 — Independence Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. SEC, ESPN, 1:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 27 — Pinstripe Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. Big Ten, ESPN, 5:15 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 27 — Texas Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. SEC, ESPN, 9 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 28 — Music City Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Big Ten/Notre Dame vs. SEC, ESPN, 1:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 28 — Camping World Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. Big 12, ESPN, 5:15 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 28 — Arizona Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Mountain West vs. Sun Belt, CBSSN, 5:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 28 — Alamo Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. Pac-12, ESPN, 9 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 29 — Peach Bowl[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]: At-large vs. At-large, ESPN, noon[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 29 — Belk Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. SEC, ABC, noon[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 29 — Cotton Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] College Football Playoff semifinals, ESPN, 4 or 8 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 29 — Orange Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] College Football Playoff semifinals, ESPN, 4 or 8 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Military Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]ACC/Notre Dame vs. American, ESPN, noon[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Sun Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]ACC/Notre Dame vs. Pac-12, CBS, 2 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — San Francisco Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Big Ten vs. Pac-12, Fox, 3 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Liberty Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. SEC, ESPN, 3:45 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Holiday Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Big Ten vs. Pac-12, FS1, 7 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Gator Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Big Ten/Notre Dame vs. SEC, ESPN, 7:30 p.m.[/background]
    Honma 727 430 10.5° - UST Elements Chrome 65
    Callaway XHot 3Deep 14.5 ° - KuroKage Tini Proto 70
    Callaway X2Hot Pro 19° - Diamana B70
    Mizuno MP 18 FliHi (3-4) - Matrix Altus
    Mizuno MP 54 (5-9) - Nippon Modus 105
    Vokey 46° 52° 58° - KBS Tour 115
    Bettinardi BBF1 or Bettinardi Kuch2
  • WidespreadPanicWidespreadPanic Wizard in the Corner Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭
    If Hosung doesn’t get an invite to Hawaii or a west coast event the Tour needs to be punished.
    Taylormade M2 ('17) 10.5*
    Cobra F7 15.5*
    Taylormade M1 ('17) 19*
    Mizuno MP18 Fli Hi 4i
    Mizuno MP18 SC 5-PW
    Cleveland RTX 588 2.0 52**, 56**, 60**
    Taylormade TP Red Ardmore 3
    Taylormade TPx
  • teejaywhyteejaywhy Official GolfWRX Curmudgeon Members Posts: 7,168 ✭✭
    DavePelz4 wrote:


    I'm just hoping for the "Greatest Game Ever Played" and "Tin Cup" marathon.




    Your wish shall be granted.



  • Darth PutterDarth Putter Members Posts: 4,766 ✭✭
    pcs11 wrote:


    Don't worry starting Dec 15th there are bunch of incredibly meaningless bowl games that you can watch instead:



    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — New Mexico Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Mountain West vs. Conference USA, ESPN, 2 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — Cure Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]American vs. Sun Belt,[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]CBSSN, 2:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — Las Vegas Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Mountain West vs. Pac-12,[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]ABC, 3:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — Camellia Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] MAC vs. Sun Belt, ESPN, 5:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 15 — New Orleans Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Sun Belt vs. Conference USA, ESPN, 9 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 18 — Boca Raton Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] American/Conference USA/MAC, ESPN, 7 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 19 — Frisco Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] American vs. at-large, ESPN, 8 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 20 — Gasparilla Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] American vs. Conference USA, ESPN, 8 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 21 — Bahamas Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]MAC vs. Conference USA, ESPN, 12:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 21 — Famous Idaho Potato Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] MAC vs. Mountain West, ESPN, 4 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 22 — Birmingham Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] SEC vs. American, ESPN, noon[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 22 — Armed Forces Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. American, ESPN, 3:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 22 — Dollar General Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] MAC vs. Sun Belt, ESPN, 7 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 22 — Hawai’i Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Conference USA vs. Mountain West, ESPN, 10:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 26 — Heart of Dallas Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Big Ten vs. Conference, USA,[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]ESPN, 1:30 pm.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 26 — Quick Lane Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. Big Ten, ESPN, 5:15 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 26 — Cheez-It Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. Pac-12, ESPN, 9 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 27 — Independence Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. SEC, ESPN, 1:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 27 — Pinstripe Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. Big Ten, ESPN, 5:15 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 27 — Texas Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. SEC, ESPN, 9 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 28 — Music City Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Big Ten/Notre Dame vs. SEC, ESPN, 1:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 28 — Camping World Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. Big 12, ESPN, 5:15 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 28 — Arizona Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Mountain West vs. Sun Belt, CBSSN, 5:30 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 28 — Alamo Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. Pac-12, ESPN, 9 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 29 — Peach Bowl[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]: At-large vs. At-large, ESPN, noon[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 29 — Belk Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Notre Dame vs. SEC, ABC, noon[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 29 — Cotton Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] College Football Playoff semifinals, ESPN, 4 or 8 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 29 — Orange Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] College Football Playoff semifinals, ESPN, 4 or 8 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Military Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]ACC/Notre Dame vs. American, ESPN, noon[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Sun Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]ACC/Notre Dame vs. Pac-12, CBS, 2 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — San Francisco Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Big Ten vs. Pac-12, Fox, 3 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Liberty Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] Big 12 vs. SEC, ESPN, 3:45 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Holiday Bowl: [/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Big Ten vs. Pac-12, FS1, 7 p.m.[/background]

    [background=rgb(250, 250, 250)]Dec. 31 — Gator Bowl:[/background][background=rgb(250, 250, 250)] ACC/Big Ten/Notre Dame vs. SEC, ESPN, 7:30 p.m.[/background]




    Much like Alabama fans, Illinois fans can also skip lesser bowl season. image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> image/mad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />
    swing is irrelevant, score is everything

    just say NO.... to practice swings
  • IVMIVM Members Posts: 454 ✭✭
    Darth Putter you are killing me !
  • TreyWingbatTreyWingbat Members Posts: 433 ✭✭
    No... I'll be livestreaming golf on Twitch via my PlayStation.
    The average WRX'er drives it 342, and hits a 7-iron 220.*
    *Distances measured in feet, not yards.
  • mocokidmocokid Members Posts: 1,753 ✭✭
    teejaywhy wrote:

    DavePelz4 wrote:


    I'm just hoping for the "Greatest Game Ever Played" and "Tin Cup" marathon.




    Your wish shall be granted.




    When are new Big Break airing, I miss Tom Abbott.
  • IVMIVM Members Posts: 454 ✭✭
    edited Nov 28, 2018 #24
    What happened to Tom Abbott ?
  • Birdie pirateBirdie pirate Members Posts: 11 ClubWRX
    PNC Father/Son Challenge starts Thursday
  • MattyO1984MattyO1984 Members Posts: 4,818 ✭✭


    PNC Father/Son Challenge starts Thursday




    That and the Alfred Dunhill Championship in South Africa...anyone still with me?



    Roll on Christmas and then back to some decent golf in the New Year.
    Titleist TS3 8.5 Stiff Project X Even Flow White T1100
    Titleist 915Fd 15 Stiff Rogue Black
    Titleist 915Hd 17.5 Stiff Diamana S+
    Titleist 714 AP2 4-PW Stiff KBS Tour
    Titleist Vokey SM6 50.08, 54.10 & 60.04
    Scotty Cameron Futura 5S
    ProV1x
  • jdljdl Masshole MassMembers Posts: 1,690 ✭✭




    Much like Alabama fans, Illinois fans can also skip lesser bowl season. image/biggrin.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> image/mad.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' /> image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />




    It looks like we can skip hoops too. So just fast forward us to the Masters, plz.
  • Jacked_LoftJacked_Loft Steps Ahead Members Posts: 487 ✭✭
    edited Dec 12, 2018 #28
    As long as there's WRX, the season never really ends.



    Some of the most remarkable forum posts are born during this time of heavy alcohol consumption and too much free time.
    WIMB:

    `16 M1 9.5 Fuji Evo TS 661
    `17 M1 3&5 Kuro Kage 70
    P790 3I Nippon 950
    P770 4-GW Nippon 950
    MG 56° LB KBS REV
    Spider Tour BLK
    H2NO Carry
  • Darth PutterDarth Putter Members Posts: 4,766 ✭✭
    MattyO1984 wrote:



    PNC Father/Son Challenge starts Thursday




    That and the Alfred Dunhill Championship in South Africa...anyone still with me?



    Roll on Christmas and then back to some decent golf in the New Year.




    Justin Rose goes for World #1 in the Indonesian Masters in a few hours. His main opposition comes from his Ryder Cup partner Henrik Stenson and Japanese Order of Merit Winner Shugo Imahira. Imahira needs a runner up finish to get into the Top 50 by the end of the year to get into the 2019 Masters.
    swing is irrelevant, score is everything

    just say NO.... to practice swings
  • IVMIVM Members Posts: 454 ✭✭

    IVM wrote:


    I personally hate the show Driver vs Driver it must be the most boring show made . I would rather watch school of golf .




    I'll slow it down for you....that was sarcasm image/taunt.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':taunt:' />




    No , you are joking are you not !
  • CheckJVCheckJV Male Model Members Posts: 2,104 ✭✭
    I did not realize that Notre Dame was playing in 7 bowl games until reading it here.
Sign In or Register to comment.