Best Driver of 2019 | Full Article _HERE_ | Discussion Thread _HERE_

MACHINE Putters Picture Thread

Comments

• elmo17elmo17  114Members Posts: 114
    Beautiful putter, you guys do amazing work. I look forward to new pictures in this thread.
    Posted:
  • GolfWRXGolfWRX Warning Points: 0  11 Members Posts: 11 #ad

Advertisement
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters  10300Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,300
    Thanks for the comments image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Wait till you see one of the new models for 2012 image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> MACHINE Golf Club Members will be getting a sneak peek real soon and I can say.... This head is GORGEOUS

-Chris
    Posted:
    Machine_DLR_Header_Logo02.jpg

Please feel free to contact me at:
    [email="[email protected]?subject=MACHINE%20Putters"][email protected][/email]
  • choeppnerchoeppner MACHINE Putters  10300Sponsors, Charter Members Posts: 10,300
    [size="4"]MACHINE Golf

Club Members[/size]

[size="4"]image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> You've Got Mail image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/size]

If anyone did not get the Sneak Peek, please let me know image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks

-Chris
    Posted:

• JaimePBProJaimePBPro Raspberry Golf Instructor  18Members Posts: 18
    Chris I didn't get it! Don't leave me hanging bro!

choeppner wrote:

[size="4"]MACHINE Golf

Club Members[/size]

[size="4"]image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> You've Got Mail image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />[/size]

If anyone did not get the Sneak Peek, please let me know image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks

-Chris

Posted:
    JaimePBPro wrote:

Chris I didn't get it! Don't leave me hanging bro!

Fixed image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Please let me know if you received it now image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks

-Chris
    Posted:

• rblum22rblum22  670Members Posts: 670
    I ordered this putter solely based off of the glowing reviews on this site, having never touched or rolled - or even seen in person for that matter - a Machine putter. So, there was a bit of risk involved...I normally agonize over putters.

After 3 days with this - I get it! It's easy to see why you almost never see used Machine putters for sale. This thing is amazing! It looks unreal (pictures do not do it justice), is the softest stainless steel putter I have ever used, and rolls the ball like a champ...no skipping, jumping...just pure roll.

My biggest surprise is the grip. I normally tear the stock grips off right away and replace them with GripMaster wraps, but to my surprise - the Reverse Arch grip feels incredible natural and took me no time to get used to. I think they are onto something here.

For those considering ordering a putter...Dealing with Chris was great. He returns emails pretty much instantaneously. Libby from the office was a sweetheart also. The putter itself took - to the day - exactly as long as they said it would to build.

choeppner wrote:

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great day. I wanted to share pics of another Custom MACHINE that was just completed and is getting ready to ship to it's new owner image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

This is a MACHINE M1A Adjuster with a 303 Stainless Head and a 303 Stainless Pill Cut Plumber Neck. The Medallion in the cavity is an Alloy Medallion.

Enjoy the pics image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks

-Chris

MP_M1AA_R_Blum_WIP_8c.jpg

MP_M1AA_R_Blum_WIP_8f.jpg

MP_M1AA_R_Blum_WIP_8sh.jpg
    Posted:
    PING i25 9.5º Driver
    PING G25 15º 3 Wood
    PING G25 20º & 23º Hyrbids
    PING G25 5-UW
    Cleveland 588 RTG 56º and 60º
    Odyssey ProType ix #1

Advertisement
  • JodymacJodymac  238Members Posts: 238
    [size="3"]Nice to hear rblum!! I'm thinking about taking the same leap of faith.[/size]
    Posted:
  • DB MACHINEDB MACHINE  934Sponsors Posts: 934
    rblum22 wrote:

I ordered this putter solely based off of the glowing reviews on this site, having never touched or rolled - or even seen in person for that matter - a Machine putter. So, there was a bit of risk involved...I normally agonize over putters.

After 3 days with this - I get it! It's easy to see why you almost never see used Machine putters for sale. This thing is amazing! It looks unreal (pictures do not do it justice), is the softest stainless steel putter I have ever used, and rolls the ball like a champ...no skipping, jumping...just pure roll.

My biggest surprise is the grip. I normally tear the stock grips off right away and replace them with GripMaster wraps, but to my surprise - the Reverse Arch grip feels incredible natural and took me no time to get used to. I think they are onto something here.

For those considering ordering a putter...Dealing with Chris was great. He returns emails pretty much instantaneously. Libby from the office was a sweetheart also. The putter itself took - to the day - exactly as long as they said it would to build.

Thanks very much for the kind comments! I, and all of us at MACHINE are so happy when we receive comments like yours. Its not always easy being a smaller maker without big box distribution, especially when people want to try before they buy and naturally ask where they can find our putters. However, making them almost all custom, one at a time as we do today presents serious challenges to the old golf distribution model. And admittedly we weren't always able to keep up nearly as well when we farmed out production to contract mill shops. Things are definitely improving now that we are milling them in our own shop, and we plan to lower production times significantly as we go into 2012. Anyway, I am thrilled you had such a good experience, and are liking your new MACHINE and rolling it so well. Thanks again for sharing, and for all your support!

Sincerely,

-Dave
    Posted:
  • DB MACHINEDB MACHINE  934Sponsors Posts: 934
    Hey Everyone,

Here's a photo of a custom MACHINE putter that recently shipped to its new owner. Simple, clean and all business! This is the Flush Cavity design M1A Fixer. At 370 grams in this customer's setup, this is a great weight for shorter putters, belly putters, or backweighted models, for example. Of course, we can mill these to spec. and reduce or add weight to meet whatever your individual needs and tastes my be!

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks,

-Dave

Posted:
    Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I wanted to share some pics of as MACHINE Prototype/Garage Putter that is almost complete image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

This MACHINE Features a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange and Copper Plated Alloy Spacer.

The neck on this MACHINE is a Tig Welded 303 Stainless BBQ Rib Hand Bent Hosel that was bent to a Center Shaft Setup. The Medallion is a Copper Medallion and there is also a Copper Insert in the face image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

More pics to come as she gets finished image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20c.jpg

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ch.jpg

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ad.jpg

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20s.jpg

MP_M2A_Copper_Insert_PT1_Weaver_20ct.jpg
    Posted:

• ThaddyThaddy  1191Members Posts: 1,191
    Chris, I love the newer flush cavity design on the 4.0 M1A, it looks super clean. You've got an email!
    Posted:

Advertisement
    Hello,

Thanks for the Comments image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Shot you a PM.

Thanks

-Chris
    Posted:

• jlww3golfjlww3golf  135Members Posts: 135
    How about a picture of the copper insert?

Thank You Chris for all you do here and in your "real job".

jlww3

choeppner wrote:

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I wanted to share some pics of as MACHINE Prototype/Garage Putter that is almost complete image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

This MACHINE Features a 303 Stainless Head, a 303 Stainless Heavy Blade Back Flange and Copper Plated Alloy Spacer.

The neck on this MACHINE is a Tig Welded 303 Stainless BBQ Rib Hand Bent Hosel that was bent to a Center Shaft Setup. The Medallion is a Copper Medallion and there is also a Copper Insert in the face image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

More pics to come as she gets finished image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Enjoy

-Chris

Posted:
  • weaver93weaver93  1038Members Posts: 1,038
    choeppner wrote:

Hey Everyone,

Enjoy

-Chris

Posted:
    Thanks for the comments image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Let me work on getting you a picture of the insert image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thought you would like that Mark. LOL LOL LOL

Thanks

-Chris
    Posted:

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great week. I wanted to share with you a Custom MACHINE Damascus M1A Adjuster that was just finished for a customer.

This MACHINE features a Damascus Steel M1A Adjuster Head and a Damascus Steel Plumber Neck. The Finish on the Head and the neck is our Hot Salts Gun Metal Blue Finish. The Medallion is a Damascus Medallion that has been given a Custom Torch Finish.

This customer also elected to go with a Custom Triangle Sight Dot and Custom Stamping on the neck.

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16c.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16ch.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16ad.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16s.jpg

MP_M1Aa_Damas_Ferrer_16f.jpg
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • JodymacJodymac  238Members Posts: 238
    I spoke with Dwight at the STUDIO and I'm going in for a fitting on Jan. 6 partytime2.gif

I can't hardly wait !! Really looking forward to playing one of these beauties!!!
    Posted:
  • MitchellMitchell  5559Members Posts: 5,559
    Jodymac wrote:

I spoke with Dwight at the STUDIO and I'm going in for a fitting on Jan. 6 partytime2.gif

I can't hardly wait !! Really looking forward to playing one of these beauties!!!

Having spoken to Dwight numerous times during the making/fitting of my putter, I can honestly say that you are very fortunate to have a fitting with such a fine gentleman, go in with an open mind as he knows his stuff and will help you get exactly what you need.
    Posted:
    Taylormade r510tp 10.5* Speeder TS Evo 661
    Taylormade 07 burner tp 17.5* Rogue black 80s
    Titleist 818h1 21* Atmos Blue TS HB 8s
    Titleist 962b 3-pw s400
    Vokey sm7 raw M 54* s400
    Vokey sm7 raw M 60* s400
    Cameron Laguna CT
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues  3479Members Posts: 3,479
    Dave/Chris, those Damascus are just drop dead gorgeous, thanks for the sharing. On another note, I am still very much enjoying my M2A with the Long Twisty neck, best "feel" putter especially on fast greens. The weight is perfect and I am not sure how much better a Damascus equivalent can make the putter, abliet give my poor wifey a heart attack but then again, if I grow a "CIA slush fund" the other party never has to know image/ninja.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ninja:' />

The arrow is definitely more superior to the Indian image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Have a Merry Christmas and New Year guys, you all deserve it. 2011 has been a super, super year!
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

Taylormade P790 4-PW, Nippon Modus 3 105 with ProSoft inserts, Grip Master Perforated leather grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" with BGT Stability shaft (Presse V tweaked)

Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!
  • elmo17elmo17  114Members Posts: 114
    Just got my MA1 Fixer deliverd to the door. (it's the putter in post 3511 in this thread). It came out better than I would have ever dreamed, Thank you Dave, Chris,and Libby for making the whole prosses so easy.

Can't wait to get it on the greens.

Steve
    Posted:
    SwingBlues wrote:

Dave/Chris, those Damascus are just drop dead gorgeous, thanks for the sharing. On another note, I am still very much enjoying my M2A with the Long Twisty neck, best "feel" putter especially on fast greens. The weight is perfect and I am not sure how much better a Damascus equivalent can make the putter, abliet give my poor wifey a heart attack but then again, if I grow a "CIA slush fund" the other party never has to know image/ninja.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ninja:' />

The arrow is definitely more superior to the Indian image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Have a Merry Christmas and New Year guys, you all deserve it. 2011 has been a super, super year!

Thanks Alby image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />:) We wish you a Safe and Happy Holiday Season as well image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks

-Chris
    Posted:

Advertisement
    elmo17 wrote:

Just got my MA1 Fixer deliverd to the door. (it's the putter in post 3511 in this thread). It came out better than I would have ever dreamed, Thank you Dave, Chris,and Libby for making the whole prosses so easy.

Can't wait to get it on the greens.

Steve

Thanks Steve. We can't wait till you can get her on the greens and hear your thoughts.

Please let me know if there is anything we can do to help in the future image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Thanks

-Chris
    Posted:

• golfswedegolfswede golfswede  135Members Posts: 135
    What's happened with the new M40 model?
    Posted:
    Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Wanted to share one more addition to the MACHINE Shop image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> She is getting installed right now. Between this and our new Mill there is no telling where Dave's Creativity will stop image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> This will also allow us to speed up our Milling and Finishing times image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1b.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1c.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1d_cu.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1f.jpg
    Posted:

golfswede wrote:

What's happened with the new M40 model?

Hello,

The M40 is still in the works image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Once I get some new pics, I will be sure to post them.

Thanks

-Chris
    Posted:

• golfswedegolfswede golfswede  135Members Posts: 135
    choeppner wrote:

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> Wanted to share one more addition to the MACHINE Shop image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> She is getting installed right now. Between this and our new Mill there is no telling where Dave's Creativity will stop image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> This will also allow us to speed up our Milling and Finishing times image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Enjoy

-Chris

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1b.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1c.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1d_cu.jpg

MP_Bridgeport_Move_1f.jpg

Nice Christmas present, a couple of days early... Could do some interresting things... 😄
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • sethgsethg  91Members Posts: 91
    Below is a picture of my new Machine belly putter. I can adjust the weights and change the shaft to take it back to a regular putter if I want. Dave as always was awesome to work with.

Posted:
    Thanks for sharing Seth image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I hope she makes a ton of birdies for you.

If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks

-Chris
    Posted:

Hey Guys,

I hope everyone hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> I wanted to share some pics with you of our new Square Plumber Neck Hosel being milled image/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> This will be one of our new hosels offered for 2012.

Enjoy

Thanks

-Chris

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_hmm.jpg

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_T2_hmm.jpg

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op1_T8_hmm.jpg

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op4_hmm.jpg

MP_Square_Plumber_WIP_Proof_1a_Op4_hmm_cu.jpg
    Posted:

Advertisement
  • SwingBluesSwingBlues We are the Old Dark Navy Blues  3479Members Posts: 3,479
    Hey Choeps, can I borrow your time machine, cause I like to go back, cancel my past orders and put the new ones with the square neck - aka - the neck every other company makes image/rolleyes.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

Merry Christmas mate image/friends.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':friends:' />
    Posted:
    Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6-S finished 44.5"
    Honma 737 13* 3 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Honma 737 18* 5 wood, Vizard A 50S shaft
    Taylormade UDI 2 iron, 18* KBS C-Taper Lite

Taylormade P790 4-PW, Nippon Modus 3 105 with ProSoft inserts, Grip Master Perforated leather grips
    Ben Hogan 2018 Equalizer 48* and 52* Forged wedges
    Nike Engage Toe Sweep 56* wedge
    Directed Force Reno "2.05" with BGT Stability shaft (Presse V tweaked)

Ball: Srixon XV, 2019 Taylormade TP-5x
    Swing: PPGS, a Surgite !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file